/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassin Moments Lol

arabianprincess
06-13-2008, 03:46 AM
salam wa 3lykom.... :statisfie wellll here is the post where u can share with us ur embarrassing moment.. im lookin forward for this.. cuz i need some laughs .. n i ll be the first i have alot :) hmm probably someone had a thread like this .i assume . but well we can start another one

MY first
well u know last week me n my cousins went out to the MALL to return some stuff from the same store.. so we didnt want all of us to return it at the same time .. cuz u know some of us bought the same things.. n we didnt wanna buy anythin . so my cousin was like u know lets not return it at the same time so we wont look stupid ... but we did ..lol then well my first cousin did go n return then like 3o min u know my other cousin did .. so i was left for the last.. they had like 3 different ladies at the cashier .. both of my cousin got different ppl .. but then at the last .. all of em were standin there .. n i was returnin em so she was like do u want anythin to replace it from the store i was like no.. n then she was like is there anythin wrong with em .. i was like NO :) with a smile .. then she was like so r u all related .. i was soo embarrassed so i was like smilin n i was like I DONt know wat ur talkin about lol then i laughed i mean i cant keep a striaght face n i know its not her place to ask but probably we should have all return them at the same time ...:raging: its was soo embarrassing walllllah .. :-[ i was like to my cousin grt idea after all.... they were laughin ,,,,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
06-13-2008, 12:55 PM
:salamext:

A thread like this has been posted before, and because it leads to unnecessary free mixing, it was closed. Hence this should be closed as well.

M..x
06-13-2008, 12:59 PM
Hey You dun't need people's embarrasing moments to make you laugh... I just look in tha mirror Haaaaaaah! Messing. Nah go out, have fun =D Salaam. Thread C-C-C L O S E D =D

arabianprincess
06-13-2008, 01:02 PM
well i didnt know it was soo wrong cuz i did it in other islamic websites .. u know i didnt think we needed to be serious 24-7 .. i mean a lil fun wont kill no one . anywayz ... if its soo wrong just close it... peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
06-13-2008, 01:16 PM
:sl:

Unfortunately it's true - we did have a thread like this quite a long time ago which became very big and certainly did have some funny posts, but the problem was that it led to people idly chit-chatting and members of the opposite gender freemixing with each other.

Threads of this kind should be avoided on Islamic forums as we have to remember the limits set out by our religion, and topics where both brothers and sisters will participate in should have a purpose and direction. In the same way that we wouldn't gather together in real life and begin having idle conversations, we need to observe the same modesty and etiquette on an Islamic forum.

Thread Closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.