/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Helpless yet Hopeful

AnonymousPoster
06-13-2008, 05:10 PM
:sl:
My dear Brothers n Sisters ...
My and family and I are going through difficult times....Inshallah We`ll get through patiently...
My parents are going through adverse financial problems/debts.As a 17 yr daughter i cant do nothing but I can PRAY and i believe thats the best thing..As Dua can change a persons Takdeer.As the subject says Im helpless yet hopefull of ALLAH is Mercy,Blessings,Forgiveness.
My request is that each of you take jus 2 mins out of ur daily life( the least) n pray for my me n my family...Inshallah is my yakeen that Allah will accept some one or the others dua as he is the MOST MERCIFUL..
Alhumdulilah Allah Tala has gave us alot- we hav performed HAJJ twice and also Umrah once...we hav a beautiful house and a helpful relatives and frenz..My mum is pious and she prays all of her namaz on times,does taleem,zikr etc and encourages us all to do the same...but shes very weak and sensitive and is unable to bear this burden..n it pains to me too see my mum crying:cry::cry:..Im jus hopin that all goes will..Inshallah
Jazakallah for reading...
I pray That Allah saves each n every person from debt and he makes everyone successful in this world and hereafter.Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tania
06-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Are jobs which can be done at home. Our newspaper its full of them and i find them very well paid. Later this summer i will check up them :)

piXie
06-14-2008, 07:36 PM
:wasalamex

Sorry to hear about your situation sister. Please read these continuously:

du'aas for settling debts

I pray Allaah removes all your difficulties and burdens insha'Allaah, Aameen.

medlink student
06-14-2008, 07:39 PM
may Allah help you, and ease your worries. Ameen.
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tania
06-14-2008, 07:40 PM
If do you like surveys, you could try this : http://www.awsurveys.com/. I just made a google search and it seems they pay :)

Khayal
06-14-2008, 07:43 PM

May Allaah SWT remove all your difficulties and burdens insha'Allaah & Aameen. Always have patience, for after every difficulty, there is always ease.

I will keep you in my prayers, InshaAllaah.

unknown_JJ
06-14-2008, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal

May Allaah SWT remove all your difficulties and burdens insha'Allaah & Aameen. Always have patience, for after every difficulty, there is always ease.

I will keep you in my prayers, InshaAllaah.

ameen

Snowflake
06-24-2008, 10:43 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

My dear sis, I'm sorry to hear of your problems. If you are in the UK, please contact the debt settlement agency. They will contact creditors on behalf of the debtor and ask for a more affordable payment plan to be set up. This could be done for any company money is owed to, e.g, independant money lenders, gas, electric, etc.. I'm not sure about bank loans. May, Allah protect us from the evils of interest. But many people have fallen in this trap through ignorance. If there is a bank loan, and payments are getting swallowed up in interest, the debt agency may be able to get the bank to freeze the loan, for a certain period of time. I'm sorry, I'm merely guessing at this one. If there is a bank loan then it's worth getting help anyway.

If the money is owed to family/friends, then can they be asked to 'wait' until circumstances are better?

Lastly, if anyone in your family is in receipt of income support, they can claim up to £1500 max in social fund loans. The repayment will probably be about £20 weekly and will be automatically deducted each week. There is no interest whatsoever on social fund loans. If this is possible, it would certainly help reduce whatever debts your parents have.

Finally, please discourage your parents from taking any other loans to pay off existing ones.

I feel really sad when I hear something like this. If only we had some sort of project in mosques, where those in need could turn to for assistance. There are hundreds of people a week attending one mosque. Even a pound each, would amount to enough to help someone. There's always fear of abuse of such services. But that isn't an excuse for not having one. As long as valid proofs are provided, people should be helped. At least enough to make things bearable for them. Ahhh.. my head spins thinking how much room for improvement there is in the muslim community.

Pray salatul hajat dear sis as well as the other duaas bros/sis have kindly posted here. Ask your mum to do the same inshaAllah. If there is anything I can do (and I am willing to go to great lengths to help a bro/sis in need), please just say it, and Allah willing I will do whatever it takes to help.

duaas,

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
06-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Ameen to the duas.

Sad to hear sis :( may Allah swt help you and your family to overcome any financial difficulities you have.

And yes I will make more dua for you Insha'Allah

Ummah
06-25-2008, 12:41 AM
May Allah swt ease the financial burden from you and your family. Ameen

Also
Ameen to all duahs in this thread too

Souljette
06-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Ameen to the du'as

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.