/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ALERT ALERT! AInt gna happen!!

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 07:42 PM
:sl:

Oook well am bored again...

and so i made something worthwhile......i think

ok well i was sitting there...thinking.. HOW do some people think judgement day will come?

well i kno its NOT like this!!
You gotta be prepared yo!!!

Look...

Attachment 3402

Lol. k dats all..
if you want you can delete this thread. i dunno why but it seemed normal to me. coz sometimes peopel (including me) think like that :cry:

Jazakallah khair

WaSalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
06-13-2008, 07:49 PM
:sl:

I understand that we have to prepare for the Day of Qiyaamah and i pray that Allah forgives us and protects us all on that day..Aameen but 'We have been notified that....' is very wrong.

Allah SWT says in the Qura'an

Men ask thee of the Hour. Say: The knowledge of it is with Allah only. What can convey (the knowledge) unto thee? It may be that the Hour is nigh.

:w:

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Jazakallah khair, but i meant like thats not how you can expect it, you cant expect to get a warning like that reminding you and telling you when it is. Nobody but Allah knows when the day is.

Sorry if its wrong. i can take it out. :)

Afifa
06-13-2008, 08:38 PM
i think i know wat u trying to say....that most people know that oh yh judjemnt days gna cum but they think its nt gna happen anytime soon..... they expect a warning to cum like that alert...which is not gna happen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
06-13-2008, 08:42 PM
K forget that one. Misunderstood i gess..
how bout this one?

Inshallah

Attachment 3403

its only a reminder that you WONT be getting any of these things. But you gotta keep resisting shaitans temptations. and you will get a reward inshallah :D

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x-Afifa-x
i think i know wat u trying to say....that most people know that oh yh judjemnt days gna cum but they think its nt gna happen anytime soon..... they expect a warning to cum like that alert...which is not gna happen
Exactly! i hope no body misunderstood anything i did. :-[

glo
06-13-2008, 08:43 PM
I think Islam and Christianity agree that judgment day will come suddenly and without warning.

People like to speculate and debate when and how it will take place, but I guess that is really futile.
The whole point is that we should be ready and prepared at all times.

Peace

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 08:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I think Islam and Christianity agree that judgment day will come suddenly and without warning.

People like to speculate and debate when and how it will take place, but I guess that is really futile.
The whole point is that we should be ready and prepared at all times.

Peace

Yeh
You know this actually works for both islam and christianity. :D

glo
06-13-2008, 08:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *SAFA*
how bout this one?

Inshallah

Attachment 3403

its only a reminder that you WONT be getting any of these things. But you gotta keep resisting shaitans temptations. and you will get a reward inshallah :D
How do you do those, sister?
That's very clever! :)

Afifa
06-13-2008, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *SAFA*
how bout this one?

Inshallah

Attachment 3403

:ooh: soo true .. inshallah we learn to resist the temptaion

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
How do you do those, sister?
That's very clever! :)
google. paint. and a tint of boredom. lol
Thank u :)

format_quote Originally Posted by x-Afifa-x
:ooh: soo true .. inshallah we learn to resist the temptaion
Inshallah

ALLAHOOMMA INNI AS'ALOKAL AFVE VAL'AFYATE VAL-MO'AFATE FIDD-DOONYA VAL-AKHIRAH
(O’ Allah! beseech Thee for forgiveness, health, and safety from every calamity of this world & hereafter.)

BISMILLAHE WA BILLAHE ALLIA - HOOMMA MANANTA ALYYA BIL-IMANE WA AV DA'TANIL-QORNANA WA RAZAQNI SEYAMA SHAHRE RAMAZANA FAM-NOON ALYYA BIR-RAHMATE VAR-RIZWANE VAR-RAFATE VAL-GHOOFRANE WA TAMAME MA AV-LAITANI MINAN-NE AME VAL-EHSANE YA HANNANO YA MANNANO YA DAA-EMO YA RAHMANO SOBHANAKA WA LAISALI AHADOON SEVAKA SOBHANAKA A'VOOZO-BEKA BA'DA HAZEHIL-KARAMATE MINAL HAVANE WA AS'ALOKA AN TAJ-ALLI AN QALBIL-AHZAN
MAA SHAA ALLAHO WALA HOVLA WALA QOO-VATA ILA BILLAHIL ALI-YIL-AZIM

Ameen thumma ameen. beautiful dua i learned :statisfie

Güven
06-13-2008, 09:05 PM
^Ameeeeen To your Dua :D

And this
Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil akhirati hasanatan waqina adhaban-nar :D
(Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!)

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 09:21 PM
Ameen .
Jazakallah khair

i feel like making one more....:-[:exhausted:X

Afifa
06-13-2008, 09:25 PM
:Alhumdill

these images could really make people think about what theyr doing wrong...by al means make sum more :thumbs_up

Na7lah
06-13-2008, 09:26 PM
mashallah i like ur second one :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.