/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sahih Bukhari Arabic

Umar001
06-13-2008, 10:08 PM
As Salam Alaykum,

I'm looking for the Sahih of Al Bukhari, may Allah have mercy upon him, in the Arabic and English. The Arabic should have the harakat.

Anyhow have any programmes or just documents that I can download?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pen Marks
06-13-2008, 10:19 PM
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamen...unnah/bukhari/

i'll keep lookin 4 arabic

Pen Marks
06-13-2008, 10:23 PM
http://islam.aljayyash.net/alboukhary/ found it :D sadly doesnt have harakat but its easy 2 read inshallah

Umar001
06-13-2008, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:X MuMiNaH X:.
http://islam.aljayyash.net/alboukhary/ found it :D sadly doesnt have harakat but its easy 2 read inshallah
Hmm, I'm looking for a downloadable one sister, plus I cant read without the harakat, am not at that level yet, I can only guess the words and my vocabulary aint great, but if a downloadable version exists without the harakat and I cant find nothing else I'll take that.

EDIT: It MUST HAVE THE ISNAD.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pen Marks
06-13-2008, 10:31 PM
:sl:

oh ^sorry i don't know if der is one like that but i'll search inshallah

:w:

Pen Marks
06-13-2008, 10:33 PM

ارجوا منكم الرد وشكرا

صحيح البخاري الجزء الأول.zip (683.9 كيلو بايت)
صحيح البخاري الجزء الثاني.zip (682.6 كيلو بايت)
صحيح مسلم الجزء الاول.zip (493.9 كيلو بايت)
صحيح مسلم الجزء الثاني.zip (494.3 كيلو بايت)
الملفات المرفقة صحيح البخاري الجزء الأول.zip (683.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1798)
صحيح البخاري الجزء الثاني.zip (682.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1336)
صحيح مسلم الجزء الاول.zip (493.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1053)
صحيح مسلم الجزء الثاني.zip (494.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 985)
http://www.alhandasa.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77974
^this site has it but u hav to register...

crayon
06-14-2008, 09:46 AM
This is the one I use, but I think it's only english... If it does have arabic I haven't found it yet..

download

edit- just checked and it's only english, sorry.. it's a pretty good program though. If you find a version with arabic and english can you please let me know? Jazak Allah Khair.

Umar001
06-14-2008, 02:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:X MuMiNaH X:.
http://www.alhandasa.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77974
^this site has it but u hav to register...
I can just about understand that the first two say, Sahih Al Bukhary Juz Al Ula nd juz ath thani? But I dont think that'd help hmm, plus Im not a member.

format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
This is the one I use, but I think it's only english... If it does have arabic I haven't found it yet..

download

edit- just checked and it's only english, sorry.. it's a pretty good program though. If you find a version with arabic and english can you please let me know? Jazak Allah Khair.
You live in saudi, how can you not know!!

I have an english one I think, thanks though.

crayon
06-14-2008, 02:28 PM
How can I not know what?? Whether the bukhari program I use has arabic as well as english hadiths?...:?

Umar001
06-14-2008, 02:31 PM
How can I not know what?? Whether the bukhari program I use has arabic as well as english hadiths?...:?
No, no, I mean how can you not know of a site which has sahih al bukhari with the harakat, I mean, since you are in saudi I'm guessing you have access to the saudi sites, and one of them at least would have it.

EDIT: Incase yall wondering, the reason I ask is because I came across the audio of Sahih of Al Bukhari and I cant get the isnaads in the english translations, so really I'm looking for the arabic mainly for the insaads.

crayon
06-14-2008, 02:37 PM
...... You have a very strange idea of what living in Saudi is like, lol.:X
But yeah, just because I live in Saudi it doesn't mean I have access to all the islamic literature ever written, hehe..:-[:)

Umar001
06-14-2008, 02:39 PM
...... You have a very strange idea of what living in Saudi is like, lol.:X
But yeah, just because I live in Saudi it doesn't mean I have access to all the islamic literature ever written, hehe..:-[:)
Na, what I mean is that, since you speak arabic, I assume you do because you live in saudi, you would know some saudi sites which would have Sahih Al Bukhari, its not like I'm asking you for a unknown book.

crayon
06-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Yes, I do speak arabic, but I don't know of any sites that have sahih bukhari on them. I was trying to do a search in arabic, but my computer crashed a while ago, and I don't have arabic installed yet..

edit- i'm pretty sure you don't want it to be online, but here's a link to one anyway, with harakat: http://www.al-eman.com/Hadeeth/viewtoc.asp?BID=13 i'll keep looking for a downloadable one.

Umar001
06-14-2008, 04:38 PM
Yes, I do speak arabic, but I don't know of any sites that have sahih bukhari on them. I was trying to do a search in arabic, but my computer crashed a while ago, and I don't have arabic installed yet..

edit- i'm pretty sure you don't want it to be online, but here's a link to one anyway, with harakat: http://www.al-eman.com/Hadeeth/viewtoc.asp?BID=13 i'll keep looking for a downloadable one.
Thanks for that, I'll save that link, Jazakumullahu khayr, though for some hadith I may have to bother you to find them, like I'll have the numbers, but I cant read arabic. :)

Or to save time, if you could find me the An Nawawi's forty with the isnaad in arabic that will do.

crayon
06-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Here's a pdf version of the entirety of sahih bukhari in arabic, it's the actual book (which is pretty cool). It doesn't have a lot of harakat though, but hopefully enough so that it can be read inshallah.

It can be downloaded here:
http://www.archive.org/download/sahi...arisalafia.pdf

Umar001
06-14-2008, 08:18 PM
Wow, I've managed to locate the first hadith the one I want, and I can read that, but it looks proper old skool.

Pg. 14 right?

Anyhow have the Arbaaen?

boriqee
06-14-2008, 10:26 PM
just by the new translation from darrussalam

they just published most of the books of hadeeth, and i believe in bukhare, they also have notes to some explanations, so that is an additive to the translation

crayon
06-15-2008, 07:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Wow, I've managed to locate the first hadith the one I want, and I can read that, but it looks proper old skool.

Pg. 14 right?

Anyhow have the Arbaaen?
Yeah, it really is, it's so very cool to use a book like this..

Yup, the first hadith begins page 14, the very first one is about intentions.

I shall look for the arbaeen inshallah.

edit- boo yah! الأربعون النووية <---- just click "download now". it also has lots of harakat.:)

Umar001
06-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Yeah, it really is, it's so very cool to use a book like this..

Yup, the first hadith begins page 14, the very first one is about intentions.

I shall look for the arbaeen inshallah.

edit- boo yah! الأربعون النووية <---- just click "download now". it also has lots of harakat.:)
Yes, but sister I am looking for the whole chain, the first hadith just has An Amirul Mu'minin Abi Hafs Umar Ibn Al Khattab Sami'tu Rasulullah, I was the, 'An fulan ibn fulan qala Haddathana fulan ibn fulan qala Sami'tu fulan ibn fulan qala sami'tu Umar ibn Al Khattab ala al minbar qala samitu rasulullah sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam.

The isnad, hmm.

crayon
06-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Have you ever seen the 40 nawawi hadiths with the full isnad before? As in like, does it exist? Hmmmm... Not many people are interested in the isnad, so I doubt it will be as common online..

The sahih bukhari has the isnad, right? So you locate the hadith you want in the 40 nawawi. Then you go to the english bukhari program and search for it. You find the hadith and the number, then go the pdf version of the arabic bukhari, find it there, and there you go! Lol, that's what I would do anyway.

(and as for saudis saying boo yah, I wouldn't know, I'm not saudi...lol :P but i can assure you that I speak like this hehe..)

Umar001
06-17-2008, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-Izaaree
just by the new translation from darrussalam

they just published most of the books of hadeeth, and i believe in bukhare, they also have notes to some explanations, so that is an additive to the translation
Salam Alaykum Akhi,

The english books do not have the isnaads normally.

Have you ever seen the 40 nawawi hadiths with the full isnad before? As in like, does it exist? Hmmmm... Not many people are interested in the isnad, so I doubt it will be as common online..
Nope, but normally in the Arabic, I heard that they have the isnaad in Bukhari, they just dont traslate it into the English Bukhari.

The sahih bukhari has the isnad, right? So you locate the hadith you want in the 40 nawawi. Then you go to the english bukhari program and search for it. You find the hadith and the number, then go the pdf version of the arabic bukhari, find it there, and there you go! Lol, that's what I would do anyway.
Ys, sister that's what I was going to do, find the ones from Bukhari and find them. But, I cant remember why I cant do that, I can, I think, I was just wondering if anyone had the Nawawi for ease sake.

(and as for saudis saying boo yah, I wouldn't know, I'm not saudi...lol :P but i can assure you that I speak like this hehe..)
:phew

crayon
06-17-2008, 12:37 PM
Yeah, but in the arabic versions of the 40 nawawi hadiths, do they have the complete isnaad?

But yeah, don't worry, when you come here inshallah, you won't have Saudis randomly shouting boo yah when they're glad...lol.

Umar001
06-17-2008, 12:41 PM
Yeah, but in the arabic versions of the 40 nawawi hadiths, do they have the complete isnaad?

But yeah, don't worry, when you come here inshallah, you won't have Saudis randomly shouting boo yah when they're glad...lol.
I don't know, I dont read the Arabic books, thats the whole point of me getting you to find it, cos I dont have anywhere to find it from.

Anyhow, khayr, I'll cope insha'Allah.

crayon
06-17-2008, 12:47 PM
All the 40 nawawi books I've ever come across have only had the one name of the person who narrated the hadith, not the whole isnad..

Umar001
06-17-2008, 12:55 PM
All the 40 nawawi books I've ever come across have only had the one name of the person who narrated the hadith, not the whole isnad..
Yes, that makes more sense, since it is not a reference book, but a compiled book, I was just hoping it had the full isnad.

Ibn Al Aqwa
06-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Did you know that "Sahih Al Bukhari" isnt actually called "Sahih Al Bukhari" Thats just a name we associated with it.

The gifted scholar, rahimahullah, actually named his book, al-Jaami al-Musnud as-Sahih

crayon
06-21-2008, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ghurabah
Did you know that "Sahih Al Bukhari" isnt actually called "Sahih Al Bukhari" Thats just a name we associated with it.

The gifted scholar, rahimahullah, actually named his book, al-Jaami al-Musnud as-Sahih
I actually didn't know that until I downloaded the pdf version of it... Very interesting.

al Amaanah
06-21-2008, 02:57 PM
on the websites that sis crayon and muminah gave are some isnaad. although one (al-eman.com) u can choose if u want with or without 7arakaat and the other one (islam.aljayyash.net) is without.

like these ones:

6940 - حدثنا محمد: حدثنا أحمد بن صالح: حدثنا ابن وهب: حدثنا عمرو، عن ابن أبي هلال: أن أبا الرجال محمد بن عبد الرحمن حدثه، عن أمه عمرة بنت عبد الرحمن، وكانت في حجر عائشة زوج النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم، عن عائشة

أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم بعث رجلاً على سريَّة، وكان يقرأ لأصحابه في صلاته فيختم ب: {قل هو الله أحد}. فلما رجعوا ذكروا ذلك للنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال: (سلوه لأي شيء يصنع ذلك). فسألوه فقال: لأنها صفة الرحمن، وأنا أحب أن أقرأ بها، فقال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم: (أخبروه أن الله يحبه).

2 ـ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا مَالِكٌ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ أُمِّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ أَنَّ الْحَارِثَ بْنَ هِشَامٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ سَأَلَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ كَيْفَ يَأْتِيكَ الْوَحْىُ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ أَحْيَانًا يَأْتِينِي مِثْلَ صَلْصَلَةِ الْجَرَسِ ـ وَهُوَ أَشَدُّهُ عَلَىَّ ـ فَيُفْصَمُ عَنِّي وَقَدْ وَعَيْتُ عَنْهُ مَا قَالَ، وَأَحْيَانًا يَتَمَثَّلُ لِيَ الْمَلَكُ رَجُلاً فَيُكَلِّمُنِي فَأَعِي مَا يَقُولُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ رضى الله عنها وَلَقَدْ رَأَيْتُهُ يَنْزِلُ عَلَيْهِ الْوَحْىُ فِي الْيَوْمِ الشَّدِيدِ الْبَرْدِ، فَيَفْصِمُ عَنْهُ وَإِنَّ جَبِينَهُ لَيَتَفَصَّدُ عَرَقًا‏.

just wanted to add and Allah knows best.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.