/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hell yh lyf gna turn at ya!! (Or in other words: Punishment of the Dunya)

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 10:23 PM
:sl:

Oook well i think this is like soooo amazingly ...amazing! story.
Ok well da best thing is i kno this story is true coz its happen part of relatives of mine. k.
Wellllll..
this LADY (possibly mums cousin.) Was a very nice lady in yemen (duuh) and her life was pretty much an oppression. Luv her and i dunt kno her.

well Her dad died in some war in yemen, and her mum got married off, so she didnt have no dad or mom, then later on she got married, and it was to her cousin. Her family chose her cousin because they didn't want to look for anyone REAL. He didn't even love her, he was a freakin idiot selfish..oh you'll see....

Then later on, she was pregnant, almost time for her new child, and she was picking up some big heavy sacks of something, some type of seeds, and suddenly she drops down, and she looked like she was dead, the other ladies who were there used to make her lie down, and her eyes look wierd, then when they pick her up, she looks back normal, so she looked dead when she lies down.

Then the ladies that were there went to her husband and told him that his wife is dying, come help her, and take her to emergancy quick!! and you wanna know what he said? he saaid "Thats all?! get outta here, you're ruining the taste of my QAT!" And he ignored. How selfish!

Then her family took her to a hospital, but on her way..she died :cry: Allah Yar7amha...

Then her husband started crying over her! saying "why did i ignore, whyyy" and all

You wanna know his punishment that he got? In this DUNYA ALONE.

well then he got married to another lady. who was NOT good At ALL. She was some of them unreligious thief who was very evil. Punishment 1.

Then later on he murdered his cousin. and regretted it. punishment 2.

Then he got cought and arrested. Punishment 3!

And Till this day, he still is in jail! and you wanna know what punishment 4 is ?

He's gonna get excecuted! Punishment 4!

And NO ONE including his family wouldn't help him, wouldn't bail him out or anything!
Punishment 5! All the good faces in his life turn against him!

Subhanallah!

And this is ONLY THE DUNYA!
IMAGINE the punishment of the Akhirah!

may Allah prevent us all from the punishments in both lives inshallah!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Soulja Girl
06-14-2008, 07:30 AM

Hey sis, are them peeps related to ya? Cuz I fink I've heard that story before...:? But, may Allah have mercy on the deceased...

:w:

Ayoub
06-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Uh...why did he go to jail and why is he being executed?

Al-Zaara
06-14-2008, 10:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayoub
He murdered his cousin, got caught --> jail.
Crime: murder --> execution.

In which country is this happening, sis?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
06-14-2008, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

Hey sis, are them peeps related to ya? Cuz I fink I've heard that story before...:? But, may Allah have mercy on the deceased...

:w:
Yeh they related.
Maybe.
And ameen to ur dua :cry:

format_quote Originally Posted by Ayoub
What Al-zaara said.
:D

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
He murdered his cousin, got caught --> jail.
Crime: murder --> execution.

In which country is this happening, sis?
Its in Yemen.
and Jazakallah khair :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
Interesting story, thanks for sharing.
Although, Allah being the All-merciful, might choose to guide him and accept his sincere repentance. :)
Maybe.
They say even now when he's in jail he still got tempers and dont care bout deen/.
I mean even here in america the american criminals turn to islam in jail, coz they got no distractions there.
but this?! Wow
:-[:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.