/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The evil eye

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 10:33 PM
:sl:

what exactly do you recite to stay away from the deathly evil eye????????????????????????????????????? (aka mar3a)

Its really gettin everyone ! I swear!
There's too many babies dying too many people changing too much of this dunya stuff taking over!!

I cant take it any morre!!!!!!!!!

Besides new one comin up, dont want him to die like the other one! Just for bein good looking!

K what do you recite?

Jazakallah khair :statisfie (wether u help or not)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
czgibson
06-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Greetings,

Here's what wikipedia says:

It is tradition among many Muslims, that if a compliment is to be made, you are always supposed to say "Masha'Allah" (ما شاء الله) to ward off the evil eye; it literally means "whatever God wills". It is a testimony from someone that he/she believes that either good or bad it will only happen if God wants to. Dari-speakers in Afghanistan use the phrase "Nami Khuda" ([The] name of God) in place of "Mashallah", as well as a phrase with a similar purpose, "Chashmi bad dur" ([May] the evil eye [be] far). These phrases are found in Tajiki as well, in a slightly different form.
I'm sure there are more authoritative sources that others can provide, too.

Peace

Güven
06-13-2008, 10:40 PM
You can recite :

-A3oedhzoe biekaliemaatiee Allahie Attaaamaatie mien sharrie maaa Khalaq

-A3oedhzoe biekaliemaatie Allahie attaamatie mien koellie shaytaanien wa haamah wa mien kollie 3aynien laammah

-BISMILLAAHIE, ALLAAHOEMMA AZHIEB HARRAHAA WA BARDAHAA WA WASABAHAA

and also :
Surah - Falaq
Surah- Nas
Ayat Al-Kursi

Thats what I heard :) Allahu Aliem

Pen Marks
06-13-2008, 10:43 PM
i really don't know...i heard three dates from Madinah a day will prevent it Allahu A3lam also search something on Ar-Ruqyah

http://download.media.islamway.com/l...ah_Alqamdy.mp3

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pen Marks
06-13-2008, 10:44 PM
A3oedhzoe biekaliemaatiee Allahie Attaaamaatie mien sharrie maaa KHalaq
khalaq not qalaq
^dif meanings
:)

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Here's what wikipedia says:

I'm sure there are more authoritative sources that others can provide, too.

Peace
I know, I didn't mean it like that. Sorry.
I meant like...
sayyy you're ina room wit your baby bro, and some fat ladies walk in, saying "awwwww you so cute ainit youu! Look at your perfectly perfect head shape! and your eyes! omg your hair!!!!:omg: soooo beautifl!!!!!!!!!"
and you gotta tell em to say mashallah, but you know they evil fat ladies and they DONT say mashallah.

Then about an HOUR later ... he dies :cry::cry::cry::cry: May allah grant him jannah

so my question is ...
What do you recite to prevent this?

format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
You can recite :

-A3oedhzoe biekaliemaatiee Allahie Attaaamaatie mien sharrie maaa galaq

-A3oedhzoe biekaliemaatie Allahie attaamatie mien koellie shaytaanien wa haamah wa mien kollie 3aynien laammah

-BISMILLAAHIE, ALLAAHOEMMA AZHIEB HARRAHAA WA BARDAHAA WA WASABAHAA

and also :
Surah - Falaq
Surah- Nas
Ayat Al-Kursi
Jazakallah khair bro

i didnt kno u kno arabic :?

Anyway..
Thanks soooo much..

Jazakallah khairaa katheera bro

Also is there any hadiths about the evil eye?

sorry i ask too much
but jazakallah khair everyone....or both people here :D

edit... Jazakallah khair sis muminah! :)

Güven
06-13-2008, 10:46 PM
^^I dont Know Arabic YET but Ive read it somwhere So I shared It :D

Pen Marks
06-13-2008, 10:48 PM
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503543922

read through that inshallah

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 10:51 PM
However, the evil eye can never harm unless Allah wills so. Hence, it shouldn’t be a cause of fear or terror to anyone, for supreme power and might are for Almighty Allah alone and He is the Only One we should fear.
:cry: DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

so shoudl i blame me for ...an attack of evil eye?!

Allah says, (But if ye persevere and keep from evil their guile will never harm you. Lo! Allah is Surrounding what they do.) (Aal `Imraan 3:120)
Answer: YES...:cry:

JAzakallah khair sis...
explains alooot...

too much mayb :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.