/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Grad

Yanal
06-14-2008, 02:30 AM
Asalam Alaykum i haven't come on for a while because we had lots of tests preparing for our graduation which is happened to be at June 18 10:30. I am nominated for the best athletic person and i hope you people make dua for me and it gets accepted i will post at June 18 after Grad ceremony Jazakallah khayr in advance!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
06-14-2008, 05:42 AM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

All the best, May Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) accept your prayers, Ameen.

Tilmeez
06-14-2008, 06:02 AM
May Allah grant you your wish, :Inshallah:

Yanal
06-26-2008, 02:16 AM
didn't win:( but won good manners award!:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crayon
06-26-2008, 07:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
didn't win:( but won good manners award!:)
Aww, that's even better, congrats!
I was in the same boat a few years ago, I played basketball, volleyball, and badminton, and track, and was hoping for the MVP for at least one of them! Or at least athlete of the year for my grade. Got none, lol. But I got over it pretty fast, it's not one of life's most important things.:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!