/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Clearing mind

AnonymousPoster
06-14-2008, 10:09 PM
Salaams,

In what way is it possible to clear my mind from bad things, eg bad talk and music etc.
Please help
Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
06-15-2008, 03:48 PM
I wish there was like an easy way to just flush out any bad thoughts, but nope there ain't

try listening to quran as much as you can, then you'll just hear quran recitation playing in your head:D
works for me, lol :thumbs_up

Afifa
06-15-2008, 03:55 PM
keep your self busy..in that way u wont get bored and think of or do bad things...its been working for me :)

------
06-16-2008, 09:38 AM
:salamext:

Listen to lectures about Death, Paradise and Hell.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
06-16-2008, 10:07 AM
read the lives of the prophets and the sahabi's which can be found on this forums biogrophies section

inshaAllaah

AnonymousPoster
06-19-2008, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Salaams,

In what way is it possible to clear my mind from bad things, eg bad talk and music etc.
Please help
Jazakallah
I duno actually, don't listen to music and don;t talk bad..:statisfie

jannat
06-19-2008, 04:43 PM
:sl:

MASHALLAH , thats good, like everyone says keep ur self occupied and read /listen lectures, read Quran,islamic nasheeds, inshallah it will become easy, i have this problem, when i pray..cant concentrate at times, my mind just wonders..may Allah SWT help us all inshallah.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.