/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How old are you?

crayon
06-15-2008, 01:07 PM
I tried searching to see if there was a similar thread, but the words were too common, apparently.... hmmm.

Anyway, I just thought it would be interesting to see what age group dominates this forum..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
06-15-2008, 01:12 PM
:sl:

almost 21 :)

Güven
06-15-2008, 01:15 PM
17, Almost 18 :D

Soulja Girl
06-15-2008, 01:28 PM

Just turned 19...:)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Souljette
06-15-2008, 02:53 PM
turned 18 like a month ago

nebula
06-15-2008, 02:54 PM
i turned 17 today lol

Muhammad
06-15-2008, 03:21 PM

We've had threads like these before and they were closed/deleted, because such threads are better off in the private sections of the forum Insha'Allaah. But in response to your question, I think most members would fall into the 16-25 category, Allaahu A'lam.

Thread Closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!