/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Questions:

Umar001
06-17-2008, 12:39 PM
As Salam Alaykum,

I've got some questions, with regards to the Ipod Classic, I've tried looking online but it's really confusing.

I need to know, how do I delete a song from the Ipod.
How can I add a video and what format does it take.
Can I edit infomation of files when they are on the ipod if so how?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SouLda_Gal
06-17-2008, 01:09 PM
emm wen yu bought it didnt yu get some info leaflet wid it??..
but i aint gt ipod so duno... but im sure u'l find ur way if yu jus play wid it abit .. dats wat i always du n i find evyfing out lol

Whatsthepoint
06-17-2008, 06:01 PM
1. In itunes there's the ipod icon on the left and underenath it there's the music icon. Click it, search for the song you're trying to deleet, click it and press the delete key..
Of course, you may need to connect the ipod to your computer before..
It takes mp4, 320×240 etc. Google ipod converter or something.
Of the free ones, this one is one of the best I think.
Yes. Again, click the music/movies/TV shows icon, right click the seelct item, click edit info.

teen-omar
06-17-2008, 06:02 PM
Whatsthepoint just said what i wanted to say :p
and if you're trying to get tracks off your Ipod use an application like ImTOO or similar
seem to be useful
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
06-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Okey I'm kinda getting used to it now. Jee I feel old. Jazakumullahu khayr and thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.