/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are Kabera or Big Sins Forgivable ???

Mohammad-Umar
06-17-2008, 03:03 PM
As salaamu alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh....

Respected brothers and sisters.....

I'm a little misguided about the type of sins and th e fact that are both type of sins forgivable or not?

Any brother or sister having knowledge about this reply to my post and share the light with me....

I'll be very Gratefull.

May ALLAH Tallah Bless every human being in this world.

Ameen..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
06-18-2008, 03:15 AM
:sl:

Every single sin, including Shirk is forgivable as long as the person in question makes a sincere repentance before he dies or before the sun rises from the west.

This shows the incredible mercy Allah has towards us, and shows you glimps into the meaning of His names Ghafoor and Raheem.

Inform My servants that I am the Forgiving, the Merciful [Surah Hijr Verse 49]

Say: O my servants! who have acted extravagantly against their own souls, (by commiting sins) do not despair of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives the faults (sins) altogether; surely He is the Forgiving the Merciful.
[Surah Zumar Verse 53]

Mohammad-Umar
06-18-2008, 03:41 AM
Thank You brother this is what I was looking for.....

May ALLAH TALLAH bless all my brothers and sisters....

Ameen....

crayon
06-18-2008, 08:21 AM
GOD does not forgive idol worship (if maintained until death) and He forgives lesser offenses for whomever He wills.(4:116)

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ummsara1108
06-19-2008, 07:21 AM
I believe that god/allah forgives any sin as long as you are sincere in asking for forgiveness, and he knows if you are sincere or not, so its totally up to you weather the sin is to be forgiven.

ummAbdillah
06-21-2008, 06:06 PM
The question has been aswered alhamdulilah. Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.