06-20-2008, 09:34 AM
:O omggggggg 800

AvarAllahNoor
06-20-2008, 12:05 PM
I'm cautious of what I read.

Ninth_Scribe
06-20-2008, 02:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
Hahahahaha! MEN do not rule the Earth! Allah rules the Earth, and as for FEMA ~ well, they have their real work cut out for them with the 21 levees (and counting) that have been breached. Assuming this group is even capable of dealing with the aftermath of 32 Katrinas, there is still the matter of the farms that were wasted, and what they intend to do about their food supply.

America, the Humble. It has a good ring to it :)

The Ninth Scribe

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
06-21-2008, 09:12 PM
I don't think many will wake up till it's too late....

Ninth_Scribe
06-22-2008, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
I don't think many will wake up till it's too late....
I don't know, I think a "rude" awakening will jolt them back into action!

The Ninth Scribe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!