/* */

PDA

View Full Version : your favourite urdu..

jannat
06-19-2008, 07:22 PM
:sl:

How r u all? nice to hear ppl on hear can speak urdu, me.. well thori urdu atti hai baba, i wish i was fluent inshallah, very respectful language i do like. we speak panjabi at home so nt really used to urdu, but its beautiful.. mashallah i am happy theres practicisng pakistanis on here mashalalh, May Allah SWT reward u , keep striving in your lives for the akhira and may Allah SWT always keep us all guided inshallah.
So whats ur favourite urdu poem or urdu program..something urdu related

i dnt know many poems, but heard of ALLAMA IQBAL, he was i very talented muslim man, May Allah SWT grant him jannah inshallah his poems are quite mushkil for my understanding, hopefully one day will understand them.:D

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
06-20-2008, 08:56 AM
Well with regards to Urdu favourite can't post them all and can't either chose one of them. any how you post the poem you think is Mushkil and i will try to elaborate it to you, :inshallah:

jannat
06-20-2008, 08:27 PM
:sl:
well theres no particular poem, but something from Allama iqbal, have u read any of them?heard positive things abt his poems, so they must be good right?:D

:w:

'Abdul Rahmaan
11-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Hey sister, if you can read Urdu in Urdu script then purchase Kuliyyaat-e-Iqbaal.

It was online in portable document format somewhere on a website. If you want to download it, tell me, I'll search for it again coz I forgot the address of that site.

If you're interested in reading selective poems of Allahah Iqbal by searching them through search engine. Here are feew names.

Shikwah, Jawaab e shikwah, Khitaab ba jawanaane Islam, Jange yarmuq ka aik waqiah, Iblees ki majlise shura

and there are a few more. I forgot the titles. I'll try to remember and then I'll post here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abdul Rahmaan
11-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Hey brother, thanx for the link. :) And what happened to your avatar. That was so cool. Yea! I'm talking about fried chicken. :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.