/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mooosickkk claaasss

truemuslim
06-20-2008, 04:16 AM
:sl:

K well i KNOW this is one biiiig waste of summer wit no school, BUT its worth something!

College credit
AND
A beautiful 20% on any project i suck at....i mean assignment i want to raise a grade on.

you kno wut i meannn!

k
wellll anyway

Its music class.
Its stuuuuuuupid, you sit there and u record some loser instrument of u tryna play it . then u give it to the teacher. i KNO i could just give a already done recording not by me. but its haram to cheat :phew...its ok. google hates me now anyway so i suck at plajurizism...and i suck at spelling it too......dont laugh. ,,,,,, ok ok laugh.

Well issit gna be counted as haram to do dis? dis loser pointless music class?

yeh it IS my only choice...they dont even got art anymore! oh well art is stupider than music...unless its arabic calligraphy :statisfie Mashallah

k
well plz talk. even tho im not.
but plz do.

kk

and WOW dis forum look so old and wierd. never ever ever ever believed I the ex-LI addict...would say that. :laugh:haaahaa

but wen u realize it. its pointless...:X:statisfie:D

k g'niiiiight Hommiiiezz :statisfie

Jazakallah khair! ...wether u do or dont help. :D

:Evil:

WaSalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
06-20-2008, 05:25 AM
:sl:

Art isn't worse than music, at least art is halal! I loved art in high school.

And sorry, no advice for you...

IbnAbdulHakim
06-20-2008, 09:03 AM
winners dont do haram

------
06-20-2008, 09:12 AM
:salamext:

You should have 3 choices in that subject. Art, music or drama. They are the 3 creative classes choices (in UK anyway). I took drama Alhamdulillah and loved every minute of it.

Tell your teacher you cannot take the music class because your religion does not allow music.

If she does not listen, then take it to the headtacher, in a written request/complaint form [Freedom of speech/religion].

Hope it goes ok InshaaAllaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
06-20-2008, 09:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

You should have 3 choices in that subject. Art, music or drama. They are the 3 creative classes choices (in UK anyway). I took drama Alhamdulillah and loved every minute of it.

Tell your teacher you cannot take the music class because your religion does not allow music.

If she does not listen, then take it to the headtacher, in a written request/complaint form [Freedom of speech/religion].

Hope it goes ok InshaaAllaah.
You guys had Choices??? , here in holland I had to take all of them :exhausted

------
06-20-2008, 09:44 AM

Nah Alhamdulillah we have a choice in the different areas. e.g.

-| Drama/Music/Art
-| Geography/Sociology/History
-| Food Technology/Sewing/Woodwork

SouLda_Gal
06-20-2008, 01:03 PM
ohh in our schoool we had no choice we had 2 du all evreyfing..music...art... darma n cookin... buh i dint du any ...meanin dint go 2 any ov em lessons loool... dey were absolutly pointless... so why go loooool...

anyway i agree wid serene.. jus giv a letter sayin yu aint allowd music for religious reasons (jus memberd the 'how 2 anoy teacher thread' lol)
neway peace out

truemuslim
06-20-2008, 03:56 PM
yeh but cmon u fink dey gna get another new summer subjext just for me?

Nájlá
06-20-2008, 04:03 PM
hey hey art isnt woser than music.
i picked art for my options and i love it.
in year 9 we had to pick our options and we had to pick music,drama or dance.
i picked music because i didnt want to bring my drama kit. and dance was a no no way. and when i got in year 10 in my first lesson in music that was the worse day of my life i hated it so i change it to drama which is ok now but i hate bringing my drama kit.

Nájlá
06-20-2008, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

Nah Alhamdulillah we have a choice in the different areas. e.g.

-| Drama/Music/Art
-| Geography/Sociology/History
-| Food Technology/Sewing/Woodwork
yeh it was like that in my school.
except if u pick sewing then u do that in year 10 and when u get to year 11 u have to do graphics.:raging: and i didnt know that until after we finshied with our textiles work.

SixTen
06-20-2008, 04:59 PM
No offence to anyone - but I think a proper english rule should apply to forums - where txt-talk/variance are not used. It makes the posts more coherent and can be taken more seriously.

Ali.
06-20-2008, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SixTen
No offence to anyone - but I think a proper english rule should apply to forums - where txt-talk/variance are not used. It makes the posts more coherent and can be taken more seriously.
Excuse me, but who are you to say that?

I, myself don't type slang on forums, but people can type how they want. I understand where you're coming from but if it's really bugging you then take it to the Forum Help & Feedback section and make a suggestion. Thanks. :)

SixTen
06-20-2008, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
Excuse me, but who are you to say that?

I, myself don't type slang on forums, but people can type how they want. I understand where you're coming from but if it's really bugging you then take it to the Forum Help & Feedback section and make a suggestion. Thanks. :)
A fellow member on the board :), maybe I am spoilt by being on other forums where such rules are enforced. I used to also do alot of "txt" talking years back, but do see why they are an eye sore. I think also, "txt" typing can become a hassle when you actually have school exams and so fourth. I am not judging anyone, but I think it would improve the quality of the forum - hence why I suggested it. Not anything personal.

Also, your signature made me chuckle :thumbs_up.

Cabdullahi
06-20-2008, 05:41 PM
dude just get a translator,this is the new english so just adapt okay

Ali.
06-20-2008, 05:45 PM
A fellow member on the board :),
:)

maybe I am spoilt by being on other forums where such rules are enforced.
There are forums that actually enforce such a rule? I never knew that.

I am not judging anyone, but I think it would improve the quality of the forum - hence why I suggested it. Not anything personal.
Alright, but you really should take it to the Forum Help & Feedback section to suggest.

Also, your signature made me chuckle :thumbs_up
;D

OK we should get back on-topic. Safa sis', are you sure there are no other options available? There must be! If not, do what sis Serene suggested insha'Allah.

Pk_#2
06-20-2008, 06:15 PM
Quit jumping the dude,

Post Etiquettes (Forum rules)

7. Symbols and incomprehensible text speak are not allowed to be used in your posts.

truemuslim
06-21-2008, 12:45 AM
ohhh my godd! you kno i got this month long headache (so far) that i cant even see witout blury! NOW I GOTTA BIGGA ONE YOO!

And quit dat txt talk messin yo! yous so british man!
if yall make it a rule to quit da dis slang talk den am ouutt.......just kiddin dis forum ALREADY old....am out. :)

Forget it now. Its stupid. my mum wont let me do anything anyway. she says its pointless. i told her i get college credit and all and she say it dont matter im not doin it. so forget it

Malaikah
06-21-2008, 12:52 AM
lol cool problem solved.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!