/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone!

pinkorchid
06-21-2008, 02:31 PM
i am a single mother of two beatiful children.i have become very interested in islam over the last few mnths.i read the quran and have began studying arabic lang. i hope to read in origanial text someday.i have done this through sites on the internet,my time is limited because i work two jobs to support my family.it has been a slow process but i am not one to give up easily.it is my hope that visiting here will further educate me and that i will meet freinds to give helpful advise along the way.:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
06-21-2008, 02:36 PM
Hello,

That's a cute intro, welcome to the forum, hope ya kids are well,

Stay active and May God Guide you. Ameen.

TrueStranger
06-21-2008, 02:40 PM
:welcome:

Make yourself feel at home, and I pray that you enjoy your time on this site :D

Amat Allah
06-21-2008, 02:45 PM
Asalamo Alikom

welcome my dear to our family as a new precious sister....

we are soooo happy to have you here...

please enjoy your stay and ask about anything you want and we will do our best to give you the right answer...

may Allah reward you with the paradise...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen^^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al Amaanah
06-21-2008, 03:01 PM
welcome to LI pinkorchid, i hope u'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here insha Allah.

peace

Souljette
06-21-2008, 05:50 PM
Welcome to LI sis Pinkorchid I hope you make lots of friends and inshallah benefit from the time you stay here

Abdul-Raouf
06-22-2008, 06:33 AM

adeeb
06-22-2008, 07:02 AM
welcome home, dear

May Allah guides u always!

------
06-27-2008, 12:28 PM
:salamext:

Peace!

If u have any questions, please ask! :)

Enjoy....and be a good member and stay active :D

*KB*
06-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Assalamualaykum

:welcome: Enjoy your stay and Insha'Allah I will help you whenever you need, I'm already your friend :D (My first one :) lol)

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!