/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For the Malaysian Brothers & Sisters

Dahir
06-22-2008, 07:21 AM
Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCYNKaY10vA

You can find the rest of the series through the links in the right side. I don't speak Malay, so I posted it here for those who could benefit from it. I happened to find it by accident, so I'm making the most of it.

Even if you don't speak Malay, like myself, he still sounds beautiful in his Arabic recitations and his Malay speech is also captivating. :thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
06-22-2008, 11:46 AM
He speaks in Kelantanese Malay. Kelantan is the state which the Islamists had been rule since 1990.

Syilla is a Kelantanese..

north_malaysian
06-22-2008, 11:50 AM
He's Ustaz Shamsul Zaman (a Teenage ustaz)...

He's talking about bad ulama' (ulama' as soo')... ulama' that follows the leaders and ignoring the Koran and Sunna...

north_malaysian
06-22-2008, 11:55 AM
The first part of the video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o890...eature=related

The first person reading Sura Al Qiyamah, is Abdullah Fahmi - the first winner of Akademi Al Qur'an (Al Qur'an Academy) a reality tv show that was being watched by millions of Malaysians.

He's reading the Qur'an in Doori Qisa'i qiraat...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
04-01-2009, 06:08 PM
I seldom wake up old threads. But, I am making an exception here for 2 reasons.

1. Because it is a great recitation by such a young Brother

2. Because this was the last thread Bro. Dahir started before his absence and now that he is back, he may wish to comment further on it.

Welcome back Bro Dahir and next time do not wait 9 months, 2 weeks and 4 days before returning to a thread you start.

Woodrow
04-01-2009, 06:15 PM
OOPS, Moot point, the video has been removed from YouTube

north_malaysian
04-02-2009, 01:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by woodrow
oops, moot point, the video has been removed from youtube
lol...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.