/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is This Real???

Güven
06-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Look WHat Happens At the Clouds While Adhaan ,
Is this for reaaaal??? If it is SUbhanallah if its not Mashallah For The Photoshopping :D

Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
06-22-2008, 12:51 PM
O lord ....

I don`t know my brother ...

but once I saw the name of Allah written on the sky by clouds wa Allah by my own eyes from the kichen windwo....subhaan Allah I couldn`t believe my eyes so I start calling my sisters to see it and they did saw it....Alhamdo lellah

so, it could be real ..I don`t know...

------
06-22-2008, 02:07 PM
:salamext:

Are you referring to the 2 massive eyes, or is the video deceiving me :?

Güven
06-22-2008, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

Are you referring to the 2 massive eyes, or is the video deceiving me :?
Yep The 2 Eyes

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
06-22-2008, 02:10 PM

Allaahu Aalim bro...

Umar001
06-22-2008, 02:13 PM
God knows best but I doubt it.

adeeb
06-22-2008, 02:35 PM
i doubt it... i couldnt even see the name of Allah there...

Güven
06-22-2008, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by adeeb
i doubt it... i couldnt even see the name of Allah there...
Its Not The Name Brother , Im Reffering Too that Huge Eyes in The Sky

Souljette
06-22-2008, 02:45 PM
:sl:

WHoaaa the eyes...Allahu Alim

Güven
06-22-2008, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
:sl: lol... it's just clouds going about doing their usual business, bro. Nothing to do with the azaan. :D
I tought So:D But It Looks Awesome You Know SubhanAllah

nebula
06-22-2008, 05:09 PM
wow
those 2 eyes look so defined.

I was once at college and walahi i saw Allah written in the clouds, i quickly called my other mate and he was witness. But the clouds were moving so fast it just faded out in about 30 seconds. Before i could eve take a picture or make a video.

Mabye it was just a coincidence? Allah knows best

MKE Brother
06-23-2008, 02:41 AM
As cool as it would be to be real I am going to guess it is generated

north_malaysian
06-23-2008, 05:41 AM
it happened in MAcedonia right?

cool....

SouLda_Gal
06-24-2008, 01:17 PM
wow if its real MashaAllah.... but doubt it it is koz if it is real how would the one whos making a video know that the clouds gna form two eyes.. or etaeva oh well nevamind...
but once i was in park wid frends and 1 ov ma mate all ov a sudden startd yellin at me n ma sis... tellin us 2 luk at the sky... we lukd and it was a huge eagle with its huge paws... omggggg MashaAllah tha eagle was hugee... i was lyk wow.. but it was gone afta abt a minute... wen sumfin lyk dat hapens.. yu dnt think abt makin videos or takin pictures.. kz you just be too much in 2 the thing and dnt think abt anyfing else..... it did kinda scare me though .. koz i was lyk wat if it drops down n eats me loool how stupid of me

Güven
06-24-2008, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SouLda_Gal
wow if its real MashaAllah.... but doubt it it is koz if it is real how would the one whos making a video know that the clouds gna form two eyes.. or etaeva oh well nevamind...
but once i was in park wid frends and 1 ov ma mate all ov a sudden startd yellin at me n ma sis... tellin us 2 luk at the sky... we lukd and it was a huge eagle with its huge paws... omggggg MashaAllah tha eagle was hugee... i was lyk wow.. but it was gone afta abt a minute... wen sumfin lyk dat hapens.. yu dnt think abt makin videos or takin pictures.. kz you just be too much in 2 the thing and dnt think abt anyfing else..... it did kinda scare me though .. koz i was lyk wat if it drops down n eats me loool how stupid of me
LOOOOL ;D
Like you said You dont think about it , You just Want to watch That View and you totally Forgot That You have Camera With you and when you just Want to Picture it , it is Gone ! :skeleton:

nebula
06-24-2008, 02:04 PM
haha thats funny soulda gal

Whatsthepoint
06-24-2008, 02:04 PM
Spooky..

truemuslim
07-07-2008, 02:03 AM
ah, the power of technology these days.
hah you can do like anything!

Not that this is so hard to believe or anything but ya kno...

i hope. :D

Eeman
07-07-2008, 02:40 AM
whoooooooooooooooooaaaaaaah.... thats freaky!

Woodrow
07-07-2008, 03:04 AM
Just a few questions:

If the Adhan was being recited, why was the photographer messing with a camera and cloud pictures?

Does Allaah(swt) have human looking eyes? If not whose eyes would those be, if they are eyes?

Isn't this sort of like trying to attribute human qualities to Allaah(swt)?

north_malaysian
07-07-2008, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Does Allaah(swt) have human looking eyes? If not whose eyes would those be, if they are eyes?
For me it's the eyes of the sky...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.