/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Its Already Written..

Abu Muslim
06-23-2008, 03:39 AM
Its already written

1 06 2008 Sometimes when things aren’t going to plan and when we have this life vision in front of us and have our life planned. Suddenly it gets turned on its head and you’re left thinking “eh how did that happen?” *scratch* Then we should know that as much as we plan, Allah [aza wajal] has already planned it for us..

Abdullah bin. ‘Amr al-’As [radiAllahu anhu] reported: I heard Allah’s Messenger [salAllahu alayhi wa salam] as saying:

Allah ordained the matters of the creation fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, as His Throne was upon water [saheeh Muslim]

subhanAllah a whole 50,000 years. Not even 50,000 years from now but a big fat five zero thousand years before creation. When suddenly a gift comes from the sky and you thought there was no way out, and Allah [aza wajal] blesses you with something you could only dream of then it was in your qadr. And if things dont work out as you wished then dont worry about it, sit back, relax and know that its already written *smiles*

taken from Dhikrullah.com Blog

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
06-23-2008, 08:40 AM
:salamext:

Wow... That's amazing...

IbnAbdulHakim
06-23-2008, 10:44 AM
yeh some people feel oppressed when they hear things are written... why?

to me its a relief, Alhamdulillah i'll die when its time to die. no worries, i'll have as much wealth as is decreed so no worries, i'll marry whom im destined to so jus relax !

all we gotta do is be patient and be content with what Allaah decrees

reminds me of a story (and its just a story) of a man who runs to a king, the man looks desperate and scared. He says he had seen death in the courtyard and just knew his time is up, he needs a horse immediately to travel to a town 10 miles down the road but can only do this if the king grant him his fastest horse who rides on wings. The king seeing the mans desperate state allows him the horse. He walks into the courtyard and finds death sitting there. Death looks perplexed:
"God just told me to take a mans life, but i just saw him in the courtyard, God told me to take his life in a town 10 miles down the road and i dont know how he'll get there unless his given a horse who rides as though his on wings"

lol Qadr mashaAllaah, i love it !!

Assalamu Alaikum

------
06-23-2008, 10:46 AM
:salamext:

^ Lol that was a funny story ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Souljette
06-23-2008, 10:50 AM
LOL to the story above

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.