/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wadu help(advise)

ayan333
06-24-2008, 05:23 PM
Salamu Alaykum
Forgive me if theres already been a thread similar to these,im new and i have no knowledge of what been posted..but anyways...As a good Muslim i believe that one should do things the correct way especially when in comes to wadu and Salat (Prayer).Now, i have a feeling that i have to perfect my wadu because with out it being correct im just wasting my time and my Prayer wouldnt be acceped,therefore i take longer then usual...ok way longer!!!!! (10-20 min) ive been told that wadu is simple but to me its very difficult and stressful but i keep goin for the sake of ALLAH.Ive been told so many things and when i see others making wadu im jus heartbroken because they make all kinds of mistakes.i dnt want to jeopardize my Salat nor do i want to waste water which is a sin itslef.So,im seeking greatly needed help and advise from anyone who can help.
~Shukran
sis Ayan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
06-26-2008, 11:38 AM
edit :-[ dang! i was meant to go anonymous. check ur PMs thread starter :)

suffiyan007
06-26-2008, 04:48 PM
:sl:

first we must siwak first...using the miswak... to brush our teeth...
then we wash our mouth...and then we put the water on face 1x if additional 3x...and cleanse our ear...and nose... then our hand till the our elbow...and then our legs....feets heels and ankles...so finish our wadu(ablution)....

for the best we need to shower first before we take wadu...in mosque~ and then we using perfume like kasturi to perfume oil so start our performing prayer...
:w:

ayan333
06-26-2008, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah

Bismillah
Salmu Alaykum sister

i jus wrote you a page of my heart felt words but it some how got deleted..
ok... how do i began to thank you for what you've done for me.Let me start of by thanking ALLAH (SWA) for blessing me so,and for answering my Prayers. i dnt have the words to start to thank you.i had tears of both joy (for this blessing) and sorrow (in remembering how much ive sinned due to this)
i didnt even know what this meant,n it wasn't until i noticed it in my email.i didnt want look stupid so i didn't ask.

but anyways,this has and will change my life for the better (Insh ALLAH) i Pray that ALLAH (SWA) bless you and have mercy on your soul.Ameen....i come from a religious background and ive never been told this..at least not to his extent.i thank ALLAH (SWA) for sister like you who go out of their way to help others without even prior knowledge of them.i would usually have to get up sometimes up to 20 min before Athan because i knew how long it would take me to complete wadu.what made it so much worse was that it would tell me that i had broken wadu right after i made it which would make me so stressed.i convinced myself that what i was doing was right and that it was a test from ALLAH (SWA) and that even though it was hard i had to do it for the Safe of ALLAH (SWA).it didn't stop there..after wadu,my Salat would be so stressfully and i would have difficulty reading the Ayats so i would have to keep repeating it over n over...same with the Atham call and almost everything that dealt with Islam.My family kept stressing that i need to go to the Masjud and have the Imam and people of knowledgeread Qu'ran on me. i was always told that i was wasting time but never shown or told the facts and how much damage i was causing myself.My lil brothers and other siblings refused almost all the time to Pray with or next to me...so sad....but now Alhamdulilah im getting there..yesterday i actually came to my sences and i started to time myslef..it took roughly 8 min but Alhamduliah it only took me about 6 today.

shukran a trillion times
Asalamu ALaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
06-27-2008, 08:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Suffiyan007

first we must siwak first...using the miswak... to brush our teeth...
then we wash our mouth...and then we put the water on face 1x if additional 3x...and cleanse our ear...and nose... then our hand till the our elbow...and then our legs....feets heels and ankles...so finish our wadu(ablution)....

for the best we need to shower first before we take wadu...in mosque~ and then we using perfume like kasturi to perfume oil so start our performing prayer...
:wasalamex

Miswak is not fardh. and you forgot 'washing hands', 'rinsing nose' in the above. The details are mixed and out of order.

Ummu Sufyaan
06-27-2008, 10:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333
Bismillah
Salmu Alaykum sister

i jus wrote you a page of my heart felt words but it some how got deleted..
ok... how do i began to thank you for what you've done for me.Let me start of by thanking ALLAH (SWA) for blessing me so,and for answering my Prayers. i dnt have the words to start to thank you.i had tears of both joy (for this blessing) and sorrow (in remembering how much ive sinned due to this)

but anyways,this has and will change my life for the better (Insh ALLAH) i Pray that ALLAH (SWA) bless you and have mercy on your soul.Ameen....i come from a religious background and ive never been told this..at least not to his extent.i thank ALLAH (SWA) for sister like you who go out of their way to help others without even prior knowledge of them.
barakallahu feeki:)

i would usually have to get up sometimes up to 20 min before Athan because i knew how long it would take me to complete wadu. what made it so much worse was that it would tell me that i had broken wadu right after i made it which would make me so stressed.
ahhh, i can relate to almost everything you've said...
ukhtee just do wudoo, and unless u are sure you have dome somehting to nullify it, just ignore it, 'cos they'll get hte better of you. :)

i convinced myself that what i was doing was right and that it was a test from ALLAH (SWA) and that even though it was hard i had to do it for the Safe of ALLAH (SWA).
yeah sis, just be paitent...what ever gets thrown at you, just endure with paitence...dont give in or give up...remeber that the only person that your affecting is urself. in other words the more you continue this way the wqorse itll become for you, and you only.

i was always told that i was wasting time but never shown or told the facts and how much damage i was causing myself.
yeah, its real sad...'cos everyone else realises that ur doing wrong, except for you!

anyhoo, just bump this thread if u need anymore help, inshallah.

ayan333
06-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Salamu Alaykum

I feel so much better...both physically and mentally.Alahamdulila ive been so much calmer and attentive to everything,including my Salat. Thanks again.

Ummu Sufyaan
06-27-2008, 11:09 AM
no probs...alhamdilah:)stay strong yeah
oh and btw, i suggest that u also seek knowledge...they're is noting that puts doubts at rest except the knowledge that u are doing something the right way. :)

ayan333
06-27-2008, 08:01 PM
no probs...alhamdilah:)stay strong yeah
oh and btw, i suggest that u also seek knowledge...they're is noting that puts doubts at rest except the knowledge that u are doing something the right way. :)
ya no doubt...i love to seek knowledge about Islam...i love learning about how great Deen....lol in fact ,when i joined (earlier this week) i wanted my screen name to be knowledgeseaker but it was already takin lol.....Alhamdulilah,this forum is great,i learned more this weak then i think i have in years.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.