/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help finding earlier driving test dates?

kitten
06-26-2008, 09:56 AM
:sl:

Are there any sites out there that help you find earlier UK practicle driving test dates?

ie by notifying when theres been a cancelation or whatnot?

Im so fed up of checking the dsa website every 5 minutes.

jazakaAllah in advance!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
06-26-2008, 10:02 AM
:salamext:

Sis I think there is only the DSA Website for that. However if you book it now, you should be able to get a booking within the next 4 weeks InshaaAllaah.

kitten
06-26-2008, 10:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

Sis I think there is only the DSA Website for that. However if you book it now, you should be able to get a booking within the next 4 weeks InshaaAllaah.
i booked it and i got it in september, sis..i cant wait that long:cry:

kingstanding, birmingham

:(

------
06-26-2008, 10:06 AM

September?!?! Surely not... Sometimes the websites can be faulty...phone them InshaaAllaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kitten
06-26-2008, 10:09 AM

September?!?! Surely not... Sometimes the websites can be faulty...phone them InshaaAllaah.
i did try twice a few minutes ago..and they listed the same dates iv got in front of me.

apprently its not true about finding a earlier booking by calling up. since its a 'live system' and the screen dates we see are teh same they see

i cnat afford to waste anymore money on lessons aiting til this test in SEPTEMBER iA

:cry:

:sl:

Lonely Gal
06-26-2008, 10:11 AM
that happens, i had to wait 4 months before I could take a test.. jus long waiting list, all u can do is book and keep ringing to find any cancellations

------
06-26-2008, 10:24 AM

Weird....I booked it only 4 weeks in advance ... :mmokay:

Maybe this is the time before Summer Holidays where everyone books it, that's why you can't find an earlier slot...

Lonely Gal
06-26-2008, 11:08 AM
u could always try to do it in a diff local town..

M..x
06-26-2008, 11:20 AM
Hmm ^ Thas longage though *Eyes rolly* Like keep phoning everyday & InshAllah some jolly ol' person will cancel buh its totally based around chance. Buh DSA is tha oly thingy majigy that does theory tests..! Good Luck though. x

MuslimWays
06-27-2008, 09:12 AM
Rather than checkiing their site, which might not be updated as often, simply call them... you don't even speak to a real person, it's automated.

------
06-28-2008, 01:55 PM

Yeh, keep trying InshaaAllaah, there's bound to be some cancellations!

Uthman
06-28-2008, 02:06 PM

I have no idea why cars are made so difficult to drive. If I invented the car, I would have it much more simple. I mean what's the point in having a clutch?! It's just annoying and pointless.

------
06-28-2008, 02:07 PM

It's easy once you get the hang of it, then you can multi task as well! [this is coming from a girl, but I drive like a guy so ... :D ]

Uthman
06-28-2008, 02:18 PM

It's easy once you get the hang of it, then you can multi task as well! [this is coming from a girl, but I drive like a guy so ... :D ]
I can't multi-task. I have to focus on the pedals which means I'm not focusing on the road. I got told off by my mum because I looked at the pedals when I was changing them. She said I should have been looking at the road lol.

:w:

Mysterious Uk
06-28-2008, 02:19 PM
I cnt believe the earliest date is september! Anyways good luck when u finally do go for ur test. This is nothing to do with anything but i passed my driving test 3 days ago :)

Al-Zaara
06-28-2008, 02:20 PM

But isn't it said that guys are the ones who cannot multi-task? :D

------
06-28-2008, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
I can't multi-task. I have to focus on the pedals which means I'm not focusing on the road. I got told off by my mum because I looked at the pedals when I was changing them. She said I should have been looking at the road lol.

:w:

Everyone does that at the beginning! I kept looking at the speed thing to see when I should change gears lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.