/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone.

evaniha
06-27-2008, 12:01 AM
My name is evaniha, i become a muslim two and a half week ago when i merried my husband, most because i love him so mutch and partly because a good wife have the same faith as her husband, and partly because hes parrents praayed that he sould fine love when they were on pilgrimage to mecca.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TrueStranger
06-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Welcome To Islam And To The Board.

Make Yourself Feel At Home.

Mikayeel
06-27-2008, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by evaniha
My name is evaniha, i become a muslim two and a half week ago when i merried my husband, most because i love him so mutch and partly because a good wife have the same faith as her husband, and partly because hes parrents praayed that he sould fine love when they were on pilgrimage to mecca.
:sl: Nice to hear that sister:) and welcome to the forum

And do not forget, the main reason for ur convertion was for the sake of Allah(god) the one, the most high :)

MKE Brother
06-27-2008, 01:37 AM
Welcome to the fold sister

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
06-27-2008, 01:40 AM
Welcome to LI, sister. :)

Can I ask which country you come from?

Eeman
06-27-2008, 01:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by evaniha
salam alaikum sister evaniha and SubhanaAllah! welcome to islam the true religion of the One and Only true God and the true path to guidance!:D

i would like to ask you a question you mention that you are a very new revert MashaAllah, what wasyour main reason for reverting? you have mentioned that you love your husband very much and that a good wife has to be the same faith as him, but was there any other occurences in your life that guided you to islam?

ma salama

shakylla
06-27-2008, 07:23 AM
Welcome to LI and, most importantly, to Islam.

It's admirable that you decided to join this way of life for the sake of husband, but it should definitely be for the sake of Allah (swt) as well. I hope that it is so.

Anyway, once again, welcome!

SouLda_Gal
06-27-2008, 10:38 AM
awww.... congrats n welkum 2 islam n diz forum :)
salaamz

evaniha
06-28-2008, 02:05 AM
Yes i have always bean intrested of the orient seans i was 10 years old,
and sorry i made i bigg misstake yesterday.
It is so new for me everything so i even spel, my newname rong nahi not niha, my husband laught when i told him so, but he understod¨.
Yours EN.

Abdul-Raouf
06-28-2008, 02:47 AM
Assalamu alaikkum

unknown_JJ
06-28-2008, 09:45 AM
Welcome 2 The Forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!