/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Two survive air crash

north_malaysian
06-27-2008, 07:28 AM
Friday June 27, 2008

Two survive air crash

By IVAN LOH

IPOH: Housewife P. Susila was stunned when she heard a loud bang and saw the object that crashed into her garden here yesterday, just metres from where she was standing – it was an aeroplane.

The two-seater Eagle 150B was largely intact and was upside down with its nose embedded in a patch of plants in Susila's nicely-maintained garden in Taman Chempaka. The wingtips had just missed the boundary wall and a pillar. A set of garden furniture just metres from the wreckage was untouched.

Relating the 1.30pm incident Susila, 49, said: “I was inside the house when I heard a loud noise. When I looked out of the door to check, I was stunned to see the plane in my garden, just metres from my doorstep.”

The two-seater Eagle 150B trainer aircraft crashed-landed in the garden of a double-storey link house in Taman Cempaka, Ipoh, Thursday. The trainer and trainee pilot survived the crash.

Soon after, several people were shouting at her to tell her to open the gate so that they could help the two pilots who were still in the cockpit, she added.

Trainer Mohamad Faizal Kamaruddin, 37, and his 23-year-old trainee Ahmad Tarmezee Ahmad Lotpi were in the airplane belonging to an aviation institute here.

Badly injured: Ahmad Tarmezee being carried by rescuers to an ambulance after the crash Thursday.

It is believed that the pilot had lost control of the aircraft before it crash-landed into Susila’s compound.

Ipoh traffic chief Deputy Supt Mohd Rodzi Rajab said the two men, who were badly injured but in stable condition, had been admitted to the Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun.

Police said they were still investigating the incident and had yet to identify who was flying the airplane.

Crash-landing: The wreckage of the two-seater airplane lying in the garden of the house in Ipoh Thursday.

Chia Kwan Hong, who was having lunch nearby said he saw the plane hitting a tree first before it crash-landed.

Chia, a 25-year-old computer salesman, said he and his father Kook Kheong, 51, rushed to the crash site to see if they could help the survivors.

After 20 minutes, rescuers managed to free the two men from the wreck and rushed them to hospital.

Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...433&sec=nation

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nhatvoone
01-06-2017, 10:49 AM
IPOH: Housewife P. Susila was stunned when she heard a loud bang and saw the object that crashed into her garden here yesterday, just metres from where she was standing – it was an aeroplane.

The two-seater Eagle 150B was largely intact and was upside down with its nose embedded in a patch of plants in Susila's nicely-maintained garden in Taman Chempaka. The wingtips had just missed the boundary wall and a pillar. A set of garden furniture just metres from the wreckage was untouched.

Relating the 1.30pm incident Susila, 49, said: “I was inside the house when I heard a loud noise. When I looked out of the door to check, I was stunned to see the plane in my garden, just metres from my doorstep.”

The two-seater Eagle 150B trainer aircraft crashed-landed in the garden of a double-storey link house in Taman Cempaka, Ipoh, Thursday. The trainer and trainee pilot survived the crash.

Soon after, several people were shouting at her to tell her to open the gate so that they could help the two pilots who were still in the cockpit, she added.

Trainer Mohamad Faizal Kamaruddin, 37, and his 23-year-old trainee Ahmad Tarmezee Ahmad Lotpi were in the airplane belonging to an aviation institute here.

Badly injured: Ahmad Tarmezee being carried by rescuers to an ambulance after the crash Thursday.

It is believed that the pilot had lost control of the aircraft before it crash-landed into Susila’s compound.

Ipoh traffic chief Deputy Supt Mohd Rodzi Rajab said the two men, who were badly injured but in stable condition, had been admitted to the Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun.

Police said they were still investigating the incident and had yet to identify who was flying the airplane.

Crash-landing: The wreckage of the two-seater airplane lying in the garden of the house in Ipoh Thursday.

Chia Kwan Hong, who was having lunch nearby said he saw the plane hitting a tree first before it crash-landed.

Chia, a 25-year-old computer salesman, said he and his father Kook Kheong, 51, rushed to the crash site to see if they could help the survivors.

After 20 minutes, rescuers managed to free the two men from the wreck and rushed them to hospital.

Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...433&sec=nation

sister herb
01-06-2017, 11:46 AM
Some good reason to copy very old post?

^o)

azc
01-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Life and death is in the hands of Allah swt

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.