/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Euro 2008 - who will REALLY win?

glo
06-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Now the choice has been eliminated to two countries, which one will win the Eurpean Championship?
Spain or Germany??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
06-27-2008, 09:02 AM
These annoying females are putting us men to shame,they are showing more interest in football :(
I want spain to win

teen-omar
06-27-2008, 09:16 AM
:sl:
hehe germany is obviously going to win, however spain are strong
don't worry though, Germany knows how to sort them out nicely hehe :D
:w:

Al-Zaara
06-27-2008, 09:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
These annoying females are putting us men to shame,they are showing more interest in football :(
I want spain to win
Annoying?! Don't be such a macho, junior. :mmokay:

lol j/k ;D

I STILL von't vote, I cannot answer that question who WILL win.
But LOL at the third choice! ;D

Can't you have a choice which says 'My name is Al-Zaara and I refuse to predict' ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
06-27-2008, 09:24 AM
:salamext:

>>> SPAIN <<<

Umar001
06-27-2008, 09:27 AM
Eritrea looks likely to win on the poll. Who would have known.

glo
06-27-2008, 09:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Eritrea looks likely to win on the poll. Who would have known.
Haha!

Not quite what I had in mind, brother, but thanks anyway!! :D

Al-Zaara
06-27-2008, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Al-Zaara, I'll change the poll for you, wait a second!
Oh, thanks! Don't forget, like this: 'My name is Al-Zaara and I refuse to predict'

:D

------
06-27-2008, 09:37 AM

Germany just got lucky. They can't win. Spain is wayyyyyy better MashaaAllaah.

------
06-27-2008, 11:08 AM

Can someone take the Albania vote off, it's just silly.

Güven
06-27-2008, 11:10 AM
LOL Albania ???? Why not Eritrea ??:X

Anyway Al-Andalus is goin to winnn :coolalien

------
06-27-2008, 11:11 AM

Who's that....:?

aamirsaab
06-27-2008, 11:12 AM
Poll edited.

Please make up yo minds about your poll choices....pretty please with a cherry on top.

Güven
06-27-2008, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

Who's that....:?
Spain , You gotta know History! ;D

*KB*
06-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Assalamualaykum

I go for Spain but it'll hopefully be a good match and MY Arsenal player Fabregas is going to kick some ball :D

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

north_malaysian
06-28-2008, 12:44 AM
DEUTSCHLAND!
DEUTSCHLAND!
DEUTSCHLAND!
DEUTSCHLAND!
DEUTSCHLAND!
:ace::ace::ace:

MuslimWays
06-28-2008, 07:54 AM
Been bragging on about Spain winning this euro from the beginning but in the middle was really impressed by the brothers from Turkey and became a fan.

But go on Spain, thrash those Germans as you did to Russia!!

Ali.
06-28-2008, 10:16 AM
I want Spain to win; Germany don't even deserve to be in the final in my opinion.

Fishman
06-28-2008, 10:36 AM
I hope Spain wins, its the last bastion of mighty Rome now! Rome! ROME! ROOOOOOOOOOME!:playing:

glo
06-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Only 4 people want Germany to win???

What's the matter with you people???!!
:heated:

Cabdullahi
06-28-2008, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo

I want spain to win because of andalucia but germany are not bad but the way they played against turkey with all their players being lethargic , i dont like that!! i like positive football

Al-Zaara
06-28-2008, 04:27 PM

What's the matter with you people???!! :heated:
I'm.. Still.. Not.. Over.. It! imsad Turkey vs. Germany

Mikayeel
06-28-2008, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
I'm.. Still.. Not.. Over.. It! imsad Turkey vs. Germany
poor girl! Grief not, I heard spanish people look very much like turkish people :p, soo u might not even see the difference :D

Whatsthepoint
06-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Hopefully Germany...

Al-Zaara
06-28-2008, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar
poor girl! Grief not, I head spanish people look very much like turkish people :p, soo u might not even see the difference :D
Hahaha! That was so funny! ;D Actually Italians are related to the Turkish, maybe even Spanish, or not.. Though yes, they do look very similiar.

But not those players in that particular team! Many of them look like Albanians to me.

Güven
06-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Why Germany , Turkey HAs WOnnnnn!!!!!
oke Enough ,
Spain Plays More Attractive And I hope They Win Not That Im a Supporter Of Them But I have no Choice , Cause Germany Is Not Playing Attractive altough They Played Very Nice Against Portugal. but we will See

Fishman
06-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Hahaha! That was so funny! ;D Actually Italians are related to the Turkish, maybe even Spanish, or not.. Though yes, they do look very similiar.
Turks come from Mongolia and northwestern China, they migrated over central Asia and invaded the middle east in the early Medieval period, replacing the Roman culture of Anatolia that had existed beforehand. They are not related to Italians very much.

As for the Spanish, they have a Latin language but are descended from the Germanic Visigoths, who entered Spain in the migration era, the fall of Rome.

------
06-28-2008, 07:28 PM

The matter is, is that we want the best team to win, which is Spain :D

AvarAllahNoor
06-28-2008, 08:06 PM
Germany Ust Germany Klien :D

glo
06-28-2008, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

The matter is, is that we want the best team to win, which is Spain :D
We'll see ... :D

Al-Zaara
06-28-2008, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Turks come from Mongolia and northwestern China, they migrated over central Asia and invaded the middle east in the early Medieval period, replacing the Roman culture of Anatolia that had existed beforehand. They are not related to Italians very much.
Aleykum selam,

Not very much, but there has been research about it, so yes, enough at least. Oh and by the way, I admire you're knowledge in history. MashaAllah. :thumbs_up

Anyways, for me Turkey has won. :p

Güven
06-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Aleykum selam,

Not very much, but there has been research about it, so yes, enough at least. Oh and by the way, I admire you're knowledge in history. MashaAllah. :thumbs_up

Anyways, for me Turkey has won. :p
Turkey Has Wonnnnn!!!!

north_malaysian
06-28-2008, 11:26 PM
Turkey has won my heart!!!!!

But I am supporting Germany for the Final!!!!!!!

north_malaysian
06-28-2008, 11:31 PM

Güven
06-28-2008, 11:36 PM
Thats Realy Nice But I dunno May The Best one win Altough Spain Has more Arrogant Players But germany Has Arrogant Players Too
But in every Team there is Arrogant people , I dunno What Im Talkin About... But Still GO Spain... or Germany??

Mikayeel
06-28-2008, 11:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Thats Realy Nice But I dunno May The Best one win Altough Spain Has more Arrogant Players But germany Has Arrogant Players Too
But in every Team there is Arrogant people , I dunno What Im Talkin About... But Still GO Spain... or Germany??

For some strange reason, i think the german players are more arrogant. Take ballack for example, he seems to be full of him self!

Güven
06-28-2008, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian

Whats With the Guy Behind Pointing His Finger To his Lip:mmokay:

Güven
06-28-2008, 11:49 PM

For some strange reason, i think the german players are more arrogant. Take ballack for example, he seems to be full of him self!
They Are Both Arrogant If you ask me and Plus The Choach Of Spain Is a Bit racist Ive Heard.

north_malaysian
06-28-2008, 11:50 PM
Whats With the Guy Behind Pointing His Finger To his Lip:mmokay:
Maybe he's still thinking whether to support Germany or Turkey...or both

north_malaysian
06-28-2008, 11:52 PM
I want spain to win because of andalucia
But there are 4 millions Muslims in Germany and only 1 million in Spain....:D

Güven
06-28-2008, 11:52 PM
Maybe he's still thinking whether to support Germany or Turkey...or both
Or maybe Hes Asking The Camera Guy To .....nvrmind +o(

Güven
06-28-2008, 11:54 PM
Yep Al ANdalus Is History More and More People Becoming Muslim In Germany ALhamdulilah

north_malaysian
06-29-2008, 04:10 AM
there are more ethnic germans converting to islam than ethnic spaniard converting to ISlam...

maybe because the Germans are more familiar to Islam than Spaniards...at least they dont convert mosques to churches...

north_malaysian
06-29-2008, 04:18 AM
Or maybe Hes Asking The Camera Guy To .....nvrmind +o(
or maybe he's showing "this is my ...too cute" pose...

or maybe he just had a frankfurter and had some ketchup on his lips...

glo
06-29-2008, 05:33 AM
Of those 4 million Muslims in Germany, nearly half are Turks. So at this stage you'd best support Turkey by supporting Germany ... :D
(Think about it!)

Eeman
06-29-2008, 05:45 AM
I want spain to win
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
How are we annoying???
was football only created for men?

north_malaysian
06-29-2008, 07:24 AM
Of those 4 million Muslims in Germany, nearly half are Turks. So at this stage you'd best support Turkey by supporting Germany ... :D
(Think about it!)
Half? I think 75% are Turks.....:D

I think the Turks prefer Germany than Spain....

But I support Germany not because it has more Muslims or because Turkish-Germany friendly relationship... but because I love the way Germans playing football...

P/S: Turkish play a lil bit better than Germans:D ... maybe because they've learnt alot from the Germans.

Bittersteel
06-29-2008, 07:26 AM
Germany.No I didn't want them to win but it will happen surely.
Or you may never know...this is a strange world...

smile
06-29-2008, 03:03 PM
^^^^^ummm the turks are actually like 2nd class ppl in Germany^^^^

im so depressed turkey is out coz they played so well and had the ball most of the time

Ali.
06-29-2008, 06:22 PM
¡Estoy seguro que España ganará los finales, pero solamente Allah sabe! ¡A propósito, me disculpo por el español - fue traducida en un traductor!

Güven
06-29-2008, 06:28 PM
^uhmmmm WHAT?? lol

Cabdullahi
06-29-2008, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
How are we annoying???
was football only created for men?
YEAH it was you gotta problem mate!!!:raging: lol

Güven
06-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Spain Has Scored!!!!!!!!!!!! F. Torres 1 -0

Mikayeel
06-29-2008, 07:33 PM

Spain r killing the germans! Torres has been very good

Ali.
06-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Nice work by the Spanish.

Güven
06-29-2008, 07:40 PM
yep Spain Had very Good Chances in the First Half. Torres Was Realy! Good :)

Ali.
06-29-2008, 07:43 PM
yep Spain Had very Good Chances in the First Half. Torres Was Realy! Good :)
Yeah, and he hit the post! :ooh:

Güven
06-29-2008, 07:45 PM
Did You saw That Reflex From Lehmann , He jumped Like A frog lol

Güven
06-29-2008, 08:37 PM
Spain Has Won the Euro2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

al Amaanah
06-29-2008, 08:38 PM
yup spain won.

Soulja Girl
06-29-2008, 08:39 PM

Yesss! Viva la Torres! Viva la Spain!!! :D Ole ole ole! Well deserved...

Güven
06-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Spain Has won So Close The Thread Please , JUST KIDDINNNNNNNNN :D

Al-Zaara
06-29-2008, 08:42 PM
I disagree that it was well deserved but oh well, what can one do. Those Spanish ran like mad people there, what nice physical condition they've got! Probably required when you run away from those bulls. ;D

glo
06-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Congratulations to Spain! :D

What are we going to talk about from now on ...? :?

Güven
06-29-2008, 08:44 PM
^about Qualification For The WORLD CUP 2010 !!!!!!!!!!! Just Kiddin Dunno

glo
06-29-2008, 08:44 PM
I disagree that it was well deserved but oh well, what can one do. Those Spanish ran like mad people there, what nice physical condition they've got! Probably required when you run away from those bulls. ;D
Are you supposed to look at their physical condition so closely?? :giggling:
Those bull chases would train you up, wouldn't they??? :D

Mikayeel
06-29-2008, 08:46 PM

SPAIN :)

Hmm, well well well I was afraid that the spanish coach would get a heartattack any moment!

His players were physically abusing him! Poor old man, cnt handle all the excitement!

glo
06-29-2008, 08:46 PM
^about Qualification For The WORLD CUP 2010 !!!!!!!!!!! Just Kiddin Dunno
Ahhh ... good idea! :D

Güven
06-29-2008, 08:49 PM

SPAIN :)

Hmm, well well well I was afraid that the spanish coach would get a heartattack any moment!

His players were physically abusing him! Poor old man, cnt handle all the excitement!
LOL Yeah He is Almost 80 Years old !!!!??? Omg :eek:

Fishman
06-29-2008, 09:12 PM
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOME!

:D

Güven
06-29-2008, 09:13 PM
^LOOOOL;D WHO is That ??

glo
06-29-2008, 09:14 PM
^
LOL
What's this thing you have with Rome, Fishman???
The Romans never quite managed to subdue the Germanic tribes under their rule! (Until today, it seems ... :D)

BlackMamba
06-29-2008, 09:17 PM
Soccer is frustrating to watch for me. I mean its the final game of the Euro tournament and Germany fails to score a single goal, how boring is that. Instead of watching all 90 minutes I couldve just watched the 20 second segment that lead to the goal in the 33rd minute. In basketball its so exciting cuz all close games end in a last second shot. "10 seconds left Lakers down 1, Kobe with the ball, he holds it, 5 seconds left and he does a cross over on Bruce Bowen. Kobe gets free and hits a fadeaway to win the game!" Thats the type of sports I watch. Not 0-1 being the final score...how boring. And I hate Spain, they hate us Muslims.

Ali.
06-29-2008, 09:17 PM
Fishman you joker ;D

Spain deserved it in my opinion. Poor Spanish coach; did you see how the team were tossing him around?! ;D

Mikayeel
06-29-2008, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
Soccer is frustrating to watch for me. I mean its the final game of the Euro tournament and Germany fails to score a single goal, how boring is that. Instead of watching all 90 minutes I couldve just watched the 20 second segment that lead to the goal in the 33rd minute. In basketball its so exciting cuz all close games end in a last second shot. "10 seconds left Lakers down 1, Kobe with the ball, he holds it, 5 seconds left and he does a cross over on Bruce Bowen. Kobe gets free and hits a fadeaway to win the game!" Thats the type of sports I watch. Not 0-1 being the final score...how boring. And I hate Spain, they hate us Muslims.
oh soccer what is soccer? Huh any one in here knows what soccer is?

Hmm sory wrong thread!!

Naah just kiddin :p, Its football mate! :D Nd its not boring, basketball is boring, lofty players all over the place. Thinkin they can fly pshhhh :)

Whatsthepoint
06-29-2008, 09:19 PM
Ok, Spain won, for those of you who haven't noticed.

:raging::blind:

Güven
06-29-2008, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
LooooL at RaOnar , Yeah This Is Soccer From Europe Mate(lol) And with Basketball They Just Run And Jump and Put A Ball In A Basket Whats Soo Exciting About That,With Soccer You have sometimes Actions , Drama , Fighting , crying, friendship , smiling , thats What you dont have with Basketball :)

Fishman
06-29-2008, 10:03 PM
Better get in here before Chacha Jalebi closes the thread because there is supposedly 'nothing more to discuss'... :D

^LOOOOL;D WHO is That ??
Our Caes- sorry, team captain at the victory celebrations!

Mikayeel
06-29-2008, 10:07 PM

Guys throw your last comment!! This your last chance to do so!

My comment would be

Senna player of the tournament?

m102313
06-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Sorry im a bit late.....

SPAIN!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):)

Ali.
06-29-2008, 10:14 PM
Senna player of the tournament?
Probably. Although I don't think you can ever say who the 'best' player is. But if I had to choose, then probably Senna as you said.

Güven
06-29-2008, 10:17 PM
LAst COmment : VILLA TOPSCORER , SENNA ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE TOURNAMENT MAYBE THE BEST,
BUt I say It OneS AND FORALL TURKEY HAS WONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oke SHame For Holland , Shame For Turkey , And Shame For Germany And Portugal and Croatia And .......the Others , Spain Deserved to winn ,Congrats spain.

Bye Bye EURO2008 It was Nice and Exciting , And Now Up TO WORLDCUP 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO TURKEY!!!! AND HOLLAND Oyeah TURKEY IS IN THE SAME GROUP AS SPAIN HAHA :Evil:

SO goodbye Euro2008

Mikayeel
06-29-2008, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
Probably. Although I don't think you can ever say who the 'best' player is. But if I had to choose, then probably Senna as you said.
Ye villa was good, but senna was the heartbeat of the team. Hardly plays a wrong ball! Plus hes brown nd am brown sooo if u go back to our ancestors we were brothers! AND AM NOT RACIST!!!:raging: :p

Soo that all together is enough a reason to vote SENNA the PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT!

Güven
06-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Ye villa was good, but senna was the heartbeat of the team. Hardly plays a wrong ball! Plus hes brown nd am brown sooo if u go back to our ancestors we were brothers! AND AM NOT RACIST!!!:raging: :p

Soo that all together is enough a reason to vote SENNA the PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT!
You Rascist :raging: nah Just Kiddin LoL ;D I think Senna Was The Best PLayer Of the Spanish Team , Without Him Spain Would Have Performed Much Much Much Less.
Oke This Was My last Comment Forreal.

ayesha309
06-29-2008, 11:47 PM
i go for teh goalie. Casillas is an amzing goalie and stopped awesome shots; although this game he dint get much chance to amuse people with his talents!
(and Ballack luked pissed! mayb that injury really affected him)

north_malaysian
06-30-2008, 12:38 AM
Congratulation to Spain...and her supporters.:D

But Turkey is the real winner. I wonder if it's Turkey vs Spain final...

Al-Zaara
06-30-2008, 07:18 AM
Are you supposed to look at their physical condition so closely?? :giggling:
Those bull chases would train you up, wouldn't they??? :D
LOL! :blind: You made me laugh so bad. Silly! ;D

Not how they look physically, I meant their abilities, for example to run like horses. That you can't miss. That's what I meant with physical condition. ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.