/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Blonde Haired Terrorist" Threat

Cabdullahi
06-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Following in the footsteps of Fox News, and almost word for word repeating unsubstantiated claims by the head of the CIA, ABC News ran a piece earlier this week alleging that white westerners are being trained in Al Qaeda terror camps in Pakistan with the intention of carrying out attacks in Europe and the USA.

The ABC report appeared on World News With Charles Gibson this past Monday. Gibson stated:

"Intelligence officials say it is their number one concern. Caucasians from a European country who have graduated from an al Qaeda training camp. Such potential terrorists would be dressed in western clothing, drawing little notice as they board a plane bound for the US, coming to launch an attack. There's no indication such an attack is imminent, but this scenario is of great concern to experts in and out of the government."

In addition, an article from the London Telegraph today relates that police in Yorkshire have identified a 12 year old blonde haired schoolboy as an Al Qaeda extremist after he sent links to beheading videos posted on the internet to his classmates.

The boy was reported to police by his school, who also indicated that he had an "unnatural interest in guns and weapons".

Clearly the child is a hardcore terrorist.

Police revealed that they are monitoring hundreds of children in a new anti-terrorism scheme which is designed to "target al-Qaeda inspired youths".

(Article continues below)

As we have documented, the blue eyed blonde haired Al-Qaeda line is a familiar talking point that has been pushed on Fox News and within other Neo-Con circles in an attempt to turn the anti-terror apparatus around to target dissidents, protesters and the American people in general.

The origin of the concept was based on a comment by a single MI5 source that was subsequently picked up in a Scotsman article back in January, which claimed that Al-Qaeda have recruited 1,500 white Britons to carry out attacks in the UK.

Since that time the corporate media has increasingly focused on the idea and returned to the story again and again.

This hype culminated in a March announcement by CIA boss Michael Hayden that Al-Qaeda is training new fighters that "look western" and could easily cross U.S. borders.

"They are bringing operatives into that region for training -- operatives that wouldn't attraattract your attention if they were going through the customs line at Dulles (airport outside Washington) with you when you were coming back from overseas," Hayden told NBC's Meet The Press.

"(They) look western (and) would be able to come into this country without attracting the kinds of attention that others might," he added, with Reuters forced to point out that Hayden offered nothing to substantiate his claim.

In addition, the concept was even debated earlier this month by elitists at the secretive 2008 Bilderberg meeting.

Sources inside the meeting leaked details of elitist talking points which included the need to highlight a new phenomenon of terrorist groups, recruits and sympathizers identified as blonde haired, blue eyed westerners.

"Under the heading of resisting terrorism there were points made about how the terrorist organizations are recruiting people who do not look like terrorists - blonde, blue eyed boys - they're searching hard for those types to become the new mad bombers," reported veteran Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker.

http://www.infowars.net/articles/jun...0608blonde.htm

WATCH THE VIDEO!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
06-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Bump

Ninth_Scribe
06-27-2008, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
"Intelligence officials say it is their number one concern. Caucasians from a European country who have graduated from an al Qaeda training camp. Such potential terrorists would be dressed in western clothing, drawing little notice as they board a plane bound for the US, coming to launch an attack.
They're just trying to silence all forms of media and fair research! They always work these "double shots" so I believe they're trying use this to justify the seizing of laptops and cameras without cause... an issue that has become a new legal complaint:

Returning from a brief vacation to Germany in February, Bill Hogan was selected for additional screening by customs officials at Dulles International Airport outside Washington, D.C. Agents searched Hogan's luggage and then popped an unexpected question: Was he carrying any digital media cards or drives in his pockets? "Then they told me that they were impounding my laptop," says Hogan, a freelance investigative reporter whose recent stories have ranged from the origins of the Iraq war to the impact of money in presidential politics.

Source: http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/...out-cause.html
To be blunt, I can't travel because the State Department locked up my passport, but if I could, I'd be in just as much hot water since my laptop and portable drives are loaded with Al Qaeda videos, Iraqi insurgent messages and U.S. military and other related files. But this is because I'm researching all the cross-complaints very carefully. I do this to identify propaganda from genuine statements.

For instance, the U.S. military in Iraq released a statement two days ago fanning the flames of misinformation by claiming Al Qaeda in Iraq are using women martyrs. They repeat this over and over again, even though I have a published directive from Ayman al Zawahiri himself, forbidding women. I also happen to have a number of other insurgent videos, posted by groups who are not affiliated with the Islamic State of Iraq, publishing their own martyrdom missions. So, Al Qaeda in Iraq and the ISI are NOT the only groups who make use of martyrdom missions. U.S. military calls martyrdoms and car bombs "signatures" of Al Qaeda in Iraq ~ but that statement is misleading and inaccurate. This forum posts the daily talley of attacks from all the different groups:

http://clearinghouse.infovlad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Much like the archived articles, I make detailed notes of where and when I find contradictions. The more information I collect, the clearer the real picture becomes. This doesn't mean I'm with Al Qaeda - it just means that I study the situation from a full 360 degree perspective. Gotta admit though, I'm not liking the picture as it's developed so far and I have 30 or so pages of names associated with my own inquiry. There will be a face off between us, whether in this world or the next.

The Ninth Scribe

Cabdullahi
06-27-2008, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
They're just trying to silence all forms of media and fair research! They always work these "double shots" so I believe they're trying use this to justify the seizing of laptops and cameras without cause... an issue that has become a new legal complaint:

Source: http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/...out-cause.html

To be blunt, I can't travel because the State Department locked up my passport, but if I could, I'd be in just as much hot water since my laptop and portable drives are loaded with Al Qaeda videos, Iraqi insurgent messages and U.S. military and other related files. But this is because I'm researching all the cross-complaints very carefully. I do this to identify propaganda from genuine statements.

For instance, the U.S. military in Iraq released a statement two days ago fanning the flames of misinformation by claiming Al Qaeda in Iraq are using women martyrs. They repeat this over and over again, even though I have a published directive from Ayman al Zawahiri himself, forbidding women. I also happen to have a number of other insurgent videos, posted by groups who are not affiliated with the Islamic State of Iraq, publishing their own martyrdom missions. So, Al Qaeda in Iraq and the ISI are NOT the only groups who make use of martyrdom missions.

Much like the archived articles, I make detailed notes of where and when I find contradictions. The more information I collect, the clearer the real picture becomes. This doesn't mean I'm with Al Qaeda - it just means that I study the situation from a full 360 degree perspective. Gotta admit though, I'm not liking the picture as it's developed so far and I have 30 or so pages of names associated with my inquiry. There will be a face off between us, whether in this world or the next.

The Ninth Scribe
DO all newsreporters act like that on US television?!?!!? 'They are trying to kill us 'They are trying to kill us'

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ninth_Scribe
06-27-2008, 05:07 PM
DO all newsreporters act like that on US television?!?!!? 'They are trying to kill us 'They are trying to kill us'
It's not the news reporters. It's the government. When reporters try to cover the news in Iraq, the government wants to be sure their reports will make U.S. policy look good and, if they don't comply, the government makes all kinds of trouble for the reporters who are trying to be fair, now charging them with: "assisting a known terrorist organization" if the reporter dares to question the U.S. agenda.

So I have all these weird questions. Like when Jill Carroll was detained by the Mujahideen. She was treated fairly (eg: wasn't raped or abused), but she released two entirely different statements. One in sympathy for the Mujahideen and one bashing them. To this day, I'm not sure which version to believe. Did she favor the Mujahideen because she was threatened by them? Or did she bash them becuse she was threatened by the U.S. government?

Needless to say, I'm very upset by all the U.S. government interference when it comes to fair reporting, investigating and what have you. If they're so right, they wouldn't have to resort to all this palava, empounding people's laptops and flash drives. It puts everyone on edge.

The Ninth Scribe

Izyan
06-27-2008, 05:24 PM
It's not the news reporters. It's the government. When reporters try to cover the news in Iraq, the government wants to be sure their reports will make U.S. policy look good and, if they don't comply, the government makes all kinds of trouble for the reporters who are trying to be fair, now charging them with: "assisting a known terrorist organization" if the reporter dares to question the U.S. agenda.

So I have all these weird questions. Like when Jill Carroll was detained by the Mujahideen. She was treated fairly (eg: wasn't raped or abused), but she released two entirely different statements. One in sympathy for the Mujahideen and one bashing them. To this day, I'm not sure which version to believe. Did she favor the Mujahideen because she was threatened by them? Or did she bash them becuse she was threatened by the U.S. government?

Needless to say, I'm very upset by all the U.S. government interference when it comes to fair reporting, investigating and what have you. If they're so right, they wouldn't have to resort to all this palava, empounding people's laptops and flash drives. It puts everyone on edge.

The Ninth Scribe
The news is independent of the government. The news show GWB in a bad light every chance it gets

Cabdullahi
06-27-2008, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Izyan
The news is independent of the government. The news show GWB in a bad light every chance it gets
WOW, id like to know what news channel are you watching:blind:

Amadeus85
06-27-2008, 05:39 PM
There was one man like that from Poland, his name was Garncarczyk. He was caught somewhere with explosives in bag, but I dont remember when and where exactly.

Izyan
06-27-2008, 05:45 PM
WOW, id like to know what news channel are you watching:blind:
Pick one outside of FoxNews. They all show the president in a bad light.

Ninth_Scribe
06-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Yes they will say Bush is Wrong, but they don't go as far as to say the Iraqi Insurgency is Right and the U.S. government has passed an assortment of laws that prevent people from publishing statements that could be construed as sympathetic to the cause of the Iraqi fighters. For instance, if I could speak freely, no holds barred, I have a report that would definately make waves, but my legal team informs me that publishing such a report would be "offering assistance to known terrorist groups". It doesn't mean I can't do the work. It just means it has to be a "closed door" discussion, through proper channels, or with accepted religious authorities. And, records I obtained that were available (at the time) have since become classified, so no discussions can include them. In other words, I have to wait a full 25 years before I can complete my work because a majority of those records make up the body of evidence I use to defend my position.

So, I'm a little more than peeved that I can't just say what's on my mind or ask the questions that have become burned into my mind... but there's nothing I can do about it. And, I'm not the only person on the planet who has had problems either:

The hot media controversy in the United States just now centres on the publication of a story in the New York Times that revealed details of a secret government programme to monitor the financial transactions of many thousands of American citizens. It has led to calls for the paper to be prosecuted for treason. Peter King, who chairs the House of Representatives' homeland security committee, said yesterday that he was asking the attorney general to prosecute "the reporters and the editors and the publisher" of the Times.

Source: http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/greensla...d_of_trea.html
The Ninth Scribe

Izyan
06-27-2008, 05:57 PM
Yes they will say Bush is Wrong, but they don't go as far as to say the Iraqi Insurgency is Right and the U.S. government has passed an assortment of laws that prevent people from publishing statements that could be construed as sympathetic to the cause of the Iraqi fighters. For instance, if I could speak freely, no holds barred, I have a report that would definately make waves, but my legal team informs me that publishing such a report would be "offering assistance to known terrorist groups". It doesn't mean I can't do the work. It just means it has to be a "closed door" discussion, through proper channels, or with accepted religious authorities. And, records I obtained that were available (at the time) have since become classified, so no discussions can include them. In other words, I have to wait a full 25 years before I can complete my work because a majority of those records make up the body of evidence I use to defend my position.

So, I'm a little more than peeved that I can't just say what's on my mind or ask the questions that have become burned into my mind... but there's nothing I can do about it.

The Ninth Scribe
You're full of hot air. You always claim to be an expert but you lack substance. You have yet to produce anything tangible. The Iraqi insurgency has no leg to stand on because they aren't altruistic. It's a fight for power amongst power hungry people.

Ninth_Scribe
06-27-2008, 06:05 PM
You're full of hot air. You always claim to be an expert but you lack substance. You have yet to produce anything tangible. The Iraqi insurgency has no leg to stand on because they aren't altruistic. It's a fight for power amongst power hungry people.
Spoken like a true Bush representative ~ but I have recorded every statement that was made, long before there even was a 911 or the wars that followed. I know exactly what has been said , when, and by who. And I can say with 100 percent confidence, there has been an aweful lot of LYING going on, especially by the U.S. government and military staff.

The only power-hungry people I have met, are the ones who back Bush and the government Bush controls in Iraq. And I would hardly call a "martyr" power-hungry... it's laughable considering they go there to... DIE! How much more altruistic can one get?

Update: An email from Governor Bill Richardson that just came in two minutes ago:

Dear Sheila,

You and I both know that no matter how we feel about this war we're 100% behind our men and women in uniform. We need to stand with them when it counts - especially when they come home. Unfortunately, George W. Bush and John McCain are actively fighting AGAINST the New G.I. Bill introduced in the Senate by Senator Jim Webb and co-sponsored in the House by my good friend, Congressman Tom Udall.
Speaking of altruistic... I would give more credit to ANY group that opposes the Bush Administration! Sorry guys, but I've gotta jet for now.

The Ninth Scribe

Izyan
06-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Spoken like a true Bush representative ~ but I have recorded every statement that was made, long before there even was a 911 or the wars that followed. I know exactly what has been said , when, and by who. And I can say with 100 percent confidence, there has been an aweful lot of LYING going on, especially by the U.S. government and military staff.

The only power-hungry people I have met, are the ones who back Bush and the government Bush controls in Iraq. And I would hardly call a "martyr" power-hungry... it's laughable considering they go there to... DIE! How much more altruistic can one get?

The Ninth Scribe
Who said I supported Bush? The man is a moron. I support Ron Paul. I'm not talking about the martyrs I'm talking about those who manipulate the martyrs. By the way I take note of events als. For example the men who blew up the buses in London weren't martyrs they were fools. They were tricked into blowing themselves up. If you are going to blow yourself up you don't add a timer to explosives you just add a detonator. They had planned to leave the backpacks on the bus and leave but someone else had other plans and it wasn't Mi-5 or MI-6. I know this as fact that wasn't reported.

north_malaysian
06-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Paris Hilton and Britney Spears are blondes too... they might be the terrorists...:exhausted

Ninth_Scribe
06-29-2008, 05:50 PM
They had planned to leave the backpacks on the bus and leave but someone else had other plans and it wasn't Mi-5 or MI-6. I know this as fact that wasn't reported.
I could say you're full of hot air as well, but I happen to know better than to burn bridges so quickly. I have collected quite a lot of these "facts" that aren't reported... and can definately tell you that if you stumbled into this type of situation, it was for a reason and you should investigate it thoroughly - and carefully - all the way to the end.

Some of the people who report to me send me crap, but I can tell when that happens because I always circle every issue in a complate 360 degree pan. In other words, I never take any one side at their word. For instance, the Iraqi fighters insist that the numbers of the U.S. military are tipped by the media. I wasn't sure about that so I pushed for a re-count. The figures came out clean. So, I thought, maybe they Iraqi fighters are mistaking the contractors for U.S. military personnel? I mean, Blackwater doesn't publish their dead and their activities were kept secret until just 3 days ago when the Feds descended on their offices and confiscated all their records.

I was pretty sure that was it, until other issues made me go through the past 3 years of archives I had kept while this was still fresh in my mind ~ and that's when I found something strange. The death tallies that are supplied by the Department of Defense to the Cape Cod Times (and other papers) are rarely consistant! The Numbers go up and then back down frequently and are usually off by around 80 service members in a given month! It's... really weird! I could say "typo" for the odd one or two, but this seems to occur four or five times per month. So, I figure it's worth my while to take digitals of exactly how many times this has happened. That's what I'm doing today. I doubt it will solve the problem, but it will help me to explain why I don't trust the media coverage.

Other media complaints are equally as weird. Back when Zarqawi was alive, he was upset about the Shia slaughtering the Sunnis, and how the western media completely ignored it. He said: This was happenning and where was the media? No media! Then, about a month ago, the Shia were making this same complaint about U.S. troops killing civilians in Sadr City: The western media groups here virtually ignored it, but every Shiite saw what it was all about. Then, of course there was the infamous "media black-out" when Jill Carroll was detained by the Mujahideen and the Bush administration coming down hard on the NY Times (charging them with treason), and well... the picture of a government controlled media becomes clear. Also, there was a U.S. backed media company that was formed to promote happy stories of U.S. involvement in the Middle East and Bush threatened to cut it's funding because they didn't comply with the rules ~ they tried to report BOTH sides of a given story. So I don't trust the media. I believe it's powerless to properly investigate and report on any matter pertaining to U.S. involvement in the middle east.

I think people should act on issues that catch their eye, even if they have to do it in secret. They should understand that if they over-hear something they shouldn't have, or they catch something that seems to contradict the general concensus, these things happen for a reason. You're meant to know that little piece of info. Maybe you don't know why, but if you keep it somewhere safe, the reason will surface in good time when you have more pieces of the puzzle.

Call it a hunch, but I have a bone chilling feeling that, twenty five or so years from now, we're all going to be looking back it this time period and we won't be seeing it the way we do now.

The Ninth Scribe

James1992
07-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Some are that thick...

suffiyan007
07-01-2008, 08:36 PM
the jews are playing the trick to accuse OSAMA BIN LADEN.HE IS PRAYFUL PERSON,why be call a terrorist...the mission of Al-Qaeda,is to defense islam from being attack from the Jews or Christians..playing around the world..."ihdinassiratal mustaqim,siratal lazina anamta alayhim,Gayril maghdubi alayhim waladhaallin"....!

James1992
07-01-2008, 08:38 PM
JEWS wont exist when IRAN FIRES A NUKE AT IT ALLAH AKBAR IRAN AKBAR.....

aadil77
07-01-2008, 08:42 PM

In addition, an article from the London Telegraph today relates that police in Yorkshire have identified a 12 year old blonde haired schoolboy as an Al Qaeda extremist after he sent links to beheading videos posted on the internet to his classmates.

The boy was reported to police by his school, who also indicated that he had an "unnatural interest in guns and weapons".

Clearly the child is a hardcore terrorist.

WATCH THE VIDEO!!
What? How does that make you a terrorist:ooh:? I have an 'unnatural' interest in guns, can't wait to have a go with an AK in pakistan:p, also one of the reasons I wanna join our brothers in chechnya

And loads of people like filling their blood thirst by watching crap like that, can't remember how many people watched the sadam hanging, even in school!

hardcore terrorist - lol

James1992
07-01-2008, 08:44 PM
If He Wanted To Be A Terrorist He Woudnt Say Anything He Would Keep Quiet He Is Probabley After Attention...

suffiyan007
07-01-2008, 08:45 PM
the NYC on 11 sept..the kamikaze of the jet to the NYC...is Jews !

James1992
07-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Japan Wernt They Bro...

Keltoi
07-01-2008, 08:52 PM
This forum is going downhill fast...sad to say.

suffiyan007
07-01-2008, 08:54 PM
when NYC, has been demolished on 11 sept past few years...i mean Jews follow the tactics of japanese"kamikaze"...huhu....and accuse that islam are terrorist...then the England restricted the muslim to the England...on the imigren or when tourist to England airport...i really sad...that my uncle is English always see muslim extremist blog telling that islam a terrorist...i am so angry....!he is christian...****!

aadil77
07-01-2008, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Suffiyan007
the jews are playing the trick to accuse OSAMA BIN LADEN.HE IS PRAYFUL PERSON,why be call a terrorist...the mission of Al-Qaeda,is to defense islam from being attack from the Jews or Christians..playing around the world..."ihdinassiratal mustaqim,siratal lazina anamta alayhim,Gayril maghdubi alayhim waladhaallin"....!
mate what are you on about? no supporting bin laden on this forum!! we don't know what his intentions are so don't go around defending him

James1992
07-01-2008, 08:55 PM
CHRISTIANS ARE JUST AS BAD LOOK AT THEM IN LEBANON and the ira in northern ireland..

Fishman
07-01-2008, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by James1992
:sl:
That's disgusting! How can you promote another Holocaust! :skeleton:
:w:

aadil77
07-01-2008, 08:58 PM
the NYC on 11 sept..the kamikaze of the jet to the NYC...is Jews !
do you have any sense at all? where do you come up with this crap? don't come to conclusions by watching random crap on the internet, again don't assume about 9/11, all we can say is that it was definatley suspicious

James1992
07-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Bro They Have Got There Sick Revenge By Killing..

Egyptians Syrians Jordanians(1967)
Egyptians Syrians (1973)
Palestians (1967-ongoing)
Iraqis (1980-1988)
Lebanese (1982)
Lebanese(2006)

Fishman
And the worst part is, there are no mods online to purge the Antisemite posts...

aadil77
what are you on about? since when did we want to exterminate all the jews? don't promote such hateful thinking on this forum, and jerusalem is a holy city to us, think before you post mate!!

James1992
07-01-2008, 09:01 PM
mate i arnt anti semate iam anti zionist...

James1992
07-01-2008, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
what are you on about? since when did we want to exterminate all the jews? don't promote such hateful thinking on this forum, and jerusalem is holy city to us, think before you post mate!!
I ment the zionist army not the civilians...

Fishman
07-01-2008, 09:03 PM
You just said you wanted to kill all the Jews by nuking Israel though!?

EDIT:
I ment the zionist army not the civilians...
No, you said 'all the Jews'...

James1992
07-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Army Not Civilians What Are Zionist Civilains Doing Wrong..nothing.

Güven
07-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Dont Put Antisemite posts Here, Please
And Dont bring the 9/11 Thing Again Here !!!

:threadclo

aadil77
07-01-2008, 09:05 PM
when NYC, has been demolished on 11 sept past few years...i mean Jews follow the tactics of japanese"kamikaze"...huhu....and accuse that islam are terrorist...then the England restricted the muslim to the England...on the imigren or when tourist to England airport...i really sad...that my uncle is English always see muslim extremist blog telling that islam a terrorist...i am so angry....!he is christian...****!
What???

btw you your sig is wrong , spell the kalimah right

James1992
07-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Sorry About Anti Semite Posting..

suffiyan007
07-01-2008, 09:17 PM
i know that can't make some crap estimate..i just tell what i see...on the net...! sorry Aadil...

Ninth_Scribe
07-01-2008, 09:34 PM
I think what they were trying to say is that, by nuking the place, you'll be taking out Al Aqsa mosque as well. I mean, have a little restraint. I'm really getting sick of watching innocents suffer, from every one of the generations of Abraham. If you want to go off on someone, take it out on the U.N. ~ they're the ones who goofed up. They didn't even realise their plan would require a religious mandate to alocate land. I'd like to see Palestine, the whole of it, become a designated holy land, owned by no one but God, entrusted to the care of each of the three religions, each to their own areas of interest, and to whomever they deem necessary to employ. That's what the Vatican enjoys today.

Maybe that would fix the problem. It's what the Caliph Omar did. Right?

The Ninth Scribe

James1992
07-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Yes but if or when Israel bombs Iran thousands of Mosques will ceased to exist....Then they will bomb Syria then how knows?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.