/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please do duah for me, driving test

AnonymousPoster
06-27-2008, 11:51 AM
:sl:

i have my driving test on this monday 30th june, in the morning. please pray that i pass it, it is my second attempt and it is so expensive that i cannot afford to have another test... nearly £60 plus the extra £20 i have to give to my instructor on the day. i dont know what i will do if i fail.
please do duah for me that i pass and tell me any specific duah that i can read before my test to help me.
i know my issue sounds trivial compared to other topics on this board, but please understand why it is so important to me.

jazaaks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
06-27-2008, 12:12 PM
:wasalamex

Allahumma yassir wa la tu 'assir wa atmim bilkheir
O Allah, please make ease my task for me, and don't overburden me, and complete it (for me) with goodness.

--------

format_quote Originally Posted by highway_trekker
This is the du'aa when you are experiencing difficulty:

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/043.html

---------

Snowflake
06-27-2008, 07:07 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Of course it's important sis/bro. May Allah grant you success. Ameen.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

Sahabiyaat
07-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Ameen!!!
mines is this month
first time (oh lord).
please let us know if u passed :) if not no worries
if at first u dnt succeed, ...........slit ur wrists :D, just kidding
if iots any comfort i no sumone whos taken their test nine times, and still hasnt given up :X is that any comfort........im just no good at this comforting thinggg:omg:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
edil
07-02-2008, 06:58 PM
May Allah make it easy for you. Just dont panic and do a lot of practicing. I remember when I was in your position 3 years ago I use to be really scared but with a lot of practicing it became a piece of cake. Insha'allah let us know if you make it or not and I hope you passs. Once again dont forget to practice practice practice.

nebula
07-02-2008, 07:15 PM
lol whats the result! bro/sis did u pass, i bet u did and ur busy driving thats why u aint told us yet :D

Questfortruth
07-02-2008, 07:55 PM
June 30th passed so what is the result?

anonymous
07-02-2008, 09:15 PM
[BANANA]Chillllllllllllll people take LOADS of tests b4 they pass

so how did it goooooooooo ;hope u did well inshaAllahhhhh :D:D[/BANANA]

------
07-04-2008, 08:55 AM
:salamext:

How did it go?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.