/* */

PDA

View Full Version : serious problem. please help

nokia_6300a
06-28-2008, 07:36 AM
Salam to all.
I have some serious problem that i want to share with u and i hope that u will help me. i have done some bad things in life that i regret now. i know u will understand what i am talking about.now i feel that was a bad thing and i am regretting it now. what things i do to pardon this sin from ALLAH ? please help me with this matter. i will be very thankful

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
06-28-2008, 07:51 AM
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

This is from IslamQA, i hope that it helps Insha'Allah.

How forbearing is Allaah, and how Generous. His goodness descends upon them even as their evil deeds ascend to Him. He holds out His Hand by night to accept the repentance of the one who sinned during the day, and He holds out His hand during the day to accept the repentance of the one who sinned at night. All the sinner has to do is acknowledge his sin and give it up, and ask his Lord for pardon and forgiveness, and resolve never to go back to that sin, and to set his deeds straight, and strive to do that which will please his Lord, may He be blessed and exalted.

The one who does that will find relief, for the Most Gracious, Most Merciful rejoices over the repentance of His slave and accepts it from him, and He will reward him for it and erase his bad deeds thereby, and raise him in status, because He is the Forbearing, Most Generous, Most Kind, Most Merciful, may He be blessed and exalted.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And verily, I am indeed forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them (till his death)”

[Ta-Ha 20:82]

Moreover, we say to this brother: beware of removing the cover with which Allaah has concealed you and telling anyone of what you have done, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Avoid these filthy things that Allaah has forbidden. Whoever has done any of them, let him conceal himself with the concealment of Allaah, and let him repent to Allaah.” Narrated by al-Bayhaqi; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’ (149).

Muslim (2590) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah does not conceal a person in this world but Allaah will conceal him on the Day of Resurrection.”

So hasten to repent and regret, and weep for your sin and wrongdoing. Conceal yourself with the concealment of Allaah and do not speak openly of your sin; do a lot of good deeds such as praying, giving charity, dhikr, and tasbeeh, for these are means of attaining forgiveness.

Beware of procrastinating with regard to repentance, or of taking the forbearance and concealment of Allaah for granted, for Allaah may grant you time or He may not, and He may become angry and seek vengeance. Perhaps He will look at His slave who dares to disobey Him and will say: ‘Go, for I will never accept any good deed from you,’ so he will be utterly lost and his punishment will be Hell. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound and to grant us salvation.
Be sincere in your repentance akhee, and try your best to refrain from doing so again.

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullah

Eeman
06-29-2008, 03:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

This is from IslamQA, i hope that it helps Insha'Allah.

Be sincere in your repentance akhee, and try your best to refrain from doing so again.

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullah
I totally agree with brother adbul's advice, remember one thing, sometimes it amazes me the ignorance of people and how they think, Allah swt is th Most Merciful!!! but repentance is not repentance if youdo something no matter if it is a minor or major sin and ask fr forgiveness and repent then goand do hat same thing again!!!!
NO! it wont be accepted, you repent and sincerely ask for forgiveness and make sure and strive hard for His sake never to do it again!

Insha'Allah Allah swt will bestow His mercy upon you, He always does,
just repent with a sincere heart and DONT DO IT AGAIN!

ma salama.

Mahir
07-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Allah will allways forgive you if you sincirely repent

Research how to repent, there are 3 things you have to doo

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you.
[hadith Qudsi]

Repenting and seeking Allaah’s forgiveness. According to the hadeeth the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Shaytaan said to the Lord of Glory: ‘By Your Glory O Lord, I will keep trying to misguide Your slaves so long as their souls are in their bodies.’ The Lord said, ‘By My Glory and Majesty, I will continue to forgive them so long as they ask My forgiveness.’” Narrated by Ahmad in al-Musnad and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2/32

Allah swt says: I am at my slaves expectation of me, so let him expect well of me

[110:003] So chant the praises of your Lord, and beg His forgiveness. Of course, it is really He Who accepts repentance and grants forgiveness!

"Allaah will accept His slave's repentance so long as the death rattle has not yet reached his throat." (Al-Tirmidhi, 3537; Sahih Al-Jaami’, 1425]

And make these 2 du3as:

"O Allaah, You are my Lord. None has the right to be worshipped but You. You created me and I am Your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise (to You) as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess to You all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive my sins, for nobody can forgive sins except You).” Whoever says this during the day, having faith in it and dies before the evening comes, will be among the people of Paradise, and whoever says it during the night, having faith in it, and dies before the morning comes, will be among the people of Paradise." [Al-Bukhaari, 5831]
"O Allaah, forgive me for my sin. My ignorance and my transgression (in keeping my duty to You), and whatever You know about me better than I do. O Allaah, forgive me for sins committed in earnest and in jest, by mistake and deliberately, and I have done all of that. O Allaah, forgive me for what I have done in the past and what I will do in the future, what I have done in secret and what I have done openly, and whatever You know about me better than I do. You are the One Who raises and lowers people’s status, and You are Able to do all things)." [Al-Bukhaari, 5919; Muslim, 4896]

And do alots of dhikr, (Remembrence) because: *verily by the dhikr of Allah (remmebrance) do hearts find rest*

[004:017] In fact, forgiveness is (incumbent) upon Allah for those who commit the sinful act out of ignorance and indiscretion; those who (repent and) seek forgiveness soon after. They are the ones whom Allah will forgive. Allah is the all-Aware, the Wisest!

Seek forgivness because [004:106] Seek forgiveness from Allah! Allah is the most Forgiving and the most Merciful!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.