/* */

PDA

View Full Version : as-salamalaikum/slamalekum

zachariasmuslim
06-28-2008, 12:54 PM
as-salamalaikum/slamalekum(what ever the english spelling is) everyone and every muslim brothers and sisters. I am muslim, i am 15 yrs old my name is Rizwan, i am from bangladesh plz don't criticize me but my knowledge of islam is more or less simply dull, very dull indeed. owing to the fact that i have to study i cannot really put my attention towards islam so well, and i am very ashamed of it. but i do try to pray as much as possible, i know three suras, so anyway i've come here for help since all of u muslim brothers and sisters shall be able to offer a friendly atmosphere about here. :D.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
06-28-2008, 01:02 PM
welcome brother:D

now, now, studying is no excuse for neglecting islam:hiding:, I have a cousin in a pakistan who is doing hifz and is a genius at the same time

Abdul-Raouf
06-28-2008, 01:05 PM
Wa alaikkum salaam

You can improve ur Islamic Knowledge here...Give priority to Prayer than anything else

zachariasmuslim
06-28-2008, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
welcome brother:D

now, now, studying is no excuse for neglecting islam:hiding:, I have a cousin in a pakistan who is doing hifz and is a genius at the same time
yes brother i know tat it aint any excuse so im trying my best to do it. but i am not a genius im very a stupid person i suppose, some of my other classmates r in sports, study and also pray. but plz donot hurt my feelings by criticizing my stupidity :C :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
06-28-2008, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zachariasmuslim
yes brother i know tat it aint any excuse so im trying my best to do it. but i am not a genius im very a stupid person i suppose, some of my other classmates r in sports, study and also pray. but plz donot hurt my feelings by criticizing my stupidity :C :(
no brother, I don't mean to offend you, do the mininmum of offering salah and Insh'Allah Allah will make it easier for you and make you clever as well, Insh'Allah

Always do Dua, even for the smallest things:thumbs_up, never give up hope in Allah :)

zachariasmuslim
06-28-2008, 01:31 PM
thank you

Nájlá
06-28-2008, 01:34 PM
welcome brother
dont call urself stupid cos u cant do anything. because everyone can do something. and if u try ur best u can. keep making dua.
please try ur best to pray all the prayers and inshallah u will learn alot from this forum and if u have any questions plz ask. and i am sure that members will be able to help.

------
06-28-2008, 01:40 PM
:salamext:

Peace!

If u have any questions, please ask! :)

Enjoy....and be a good member and stay active :D

TrueStranger
06-28-2008, 02:12 PM
Welcome and don't worry, you are certainly smarter than most of the 15 year olds i know in America

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.