/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamo alaikom ! help please

raouff
06-30-2008, 08:39 AM
Assalamo alaikom

This is my first time I enter this forum.
I'm 28 Tunisian Muslim, and live in a small Tunisian town in the north of Tunisia.
I'm specialized in web design and computer system analysis.
6 months ago I decided to start my own small enterprise to serve web sites an web hosting.
But unfortunately, I spend all of the 2000 dollars I had in marketing without success.
Societies here in the north of Tunisia, a rural zone , are not conscient about the add value that can a web site give to them.
And now at the end of 6 months, I can't continue working without having projects, I can't moving my enterprise to a bigger and modern city and I can't help qualified persons to work and help their families.
and within some days if there is no solution I'll be forced to close up my enterprise and may be return to haram, and this makes me afraid.

And now I'm trying to solve this problem with the help of Muslims who can understand my situation.
I'm not asking you to give me money ! But asking to help me finding some projects so I can get paid and rescue my enterprise.
If this is not possible try to help me any way even by advising me.
If you trust me, and I hope so, you can contact me to give you all of pieces justifying that I have an enterprise and which is size in north of Tunisia. And give you all of my qualifications needed.
Thanks a lot and Allah be with you.
to contact me directly : mesqaweb@gmail.com.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
07-01-2008, 08:25 AM
Bump

raouff
07-01-2008, 08:33 AM
Hi Serene thank you for espond what did you mean by Bump please

------
07-01-2008, 08:58 AM
:salamext:

I Bumped it up so other people can give advice, because I can't in this matter. I hope you find some help InshaaAllaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
raouff
07-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Thanks a lot and zajak allaho khayran

suffiyan007
07-01-2008, 03:08 PM
To start to making your own firm or management... you must have a financial advicer...do more research analyse lotsa companies style of working...maybe u should work with the management due to your proffesion..and what you had study...slowly u get more experience by working with someone..and learn from other people that there more experience to you,u should from some proffesional senior in you proffesion in study...! then slowly build up your based...and u have a based then u will success in your field..! i know is hard to now...u must build up your career by learning techniques from other people so u can build your experience...! u be the succesful person one day...insyaallah...!:phew

raouff
07-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Inchallah it will turn to success ! thanks a lot !

suffiyan007
07-01-2008, 06:06 PM
:thumbs_upcause my proffesion is in admins and management....i also can handle retails operation....to set up your own based need a basic of management knowledge..just go to work with someone...for few year...like information technology(IT admins) firm...learn computer set up and how to handle a company. u must be able to know how to tackle customer to buy your product either in services or products...to build up financial stable is to talk to some financial advicer,they will help how to manage the money that you invest in your own company.but now u need to gain more experience with the senior cause u learn from them as student,slowly u work with them...u will be able to understand and gain more knowledge.perhap u can find more books about business,management and admins handling to study in your nearest book store...is easy right...later on,u will be able to build of your enterprise..Rouff Enterprise inc...(in your name)...u can be success one day...insyaallah....God will guide u...pray lot man...!:thumbs_up

raouff
07-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Thank you man,
But I have already my enterprise and have experience but I still in a small town so no market and I look for a partner , how can i find a good partner?

suffiyan007
07-01-2008, 07:48 PM
u can write to the newspaper....to advertise your company that u wanna find
people to help you!...and u can make a research in the internet....for market
and u can find a stable company that long in the market to make a business with him/her...and talk about how u wanna create you web design and etc..mean about ya product/service...u selling ya service right...! so when have a buyer buy your product in the market...so slowly ya business will up...increase the rate of the sales..thanks!

suffiyan007
07-01-2008, 07:57 PM
u must explain your product in detailed to the buyer that really interest to you...and show him/her how the function of ya web design....insyaallah people get to know it slowly people will buy your projects...perhap it will give you more paid....anything hope can discuss again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.