/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Motherhood

AnonymousPoster
06-30-2008, 09:26 AM
Salaam,

I have a sister who has been married for over 10 years and sadly has no children of her own. Doctors have said it will be difficult for her to conceive as her embryos are smal.. Please can we pray to Allah swt to give her children as time is getting on..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
06-30-2008, 12:07 PM
:wasalamex

InshaaAllaah, there is no harm in praying. In fact prayer can change your destiny/kismat.

Check this link out for more information InshaaAllaah;

Dua - The Weapon of the Believer

Snowflake
06-30-2008, 06:24 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Yes you're right sis Serene. But to the original poster, I also believe that one should, after making duaa, leave it to Allah and not feel (in the case of your sister) that being unable to have children is the end of the world. Allah knows what is best for His creation and gives and witholds accordingly. At the end of it all sabr is everything.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

sangeeta
08-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Yes agree, if it is meant to be will be.I know of someone that had her much awaited child after 18yrs of marriage.The couple had given up hope,after about 12yrs of marriage, and suddenly a beautiful baby girl was granted to them.Sometimes when you place too much importance on having something with anxiety attached,you dont get it.Focus on other things and trust God knows best.Enjoy the freedom of being child free, and do things together,trust me should kids arrive, life will be quite different.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.