/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who's more wrong..?

AnonymousPoster
06-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Bit of a weird question but if two people were doing wrong in any aspect. which one is worse, the one who realises he/she has done wrong, asked for forgiveness but done wrong again OR the person who done wrong, but didn't ask for forgiveness and kept doing wrong...?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eeman
07-01-2008, 01:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Bit of a weird question but if two people were doing wrong in any aspect. which one is worse, the one who realises he/she has done wrong, asked for forgiveness but done wrong again OR the person who done wrong, but didn't ask for forgiveness and kept doing wrong...?

asalam alaikum..

hmmmmm... well from my perspective i would say the one that was oing wrong and repented and yet did wrong again.

for someone to o wrong and out of ignorance and then realise and turn to Allah swt and ask for His forgiveness and repent Allah swt besows His mercy upon those...

surah 4 an Nisa

17. Allah accept the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards; to them will Allah turn in mercy: For Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.

in this bit Allah swt is referring to zina, but none the less it applies to any sin, cos a sin is a sin and in order for Allah swt to forgive His slave the slave needs to realise that they have done wrong and Turn to Him and submit to Him fully and ask fo forgiveness and repent with a sincere heart.

Now as my understanding goes for the reason why i said the one who asked for forgiveness and did the same thing again, is cos that person knows and realised what they were doing was wrong for them to turn to God in the start and repent, but then if the same sin is committed then thats not really out of ignorance is it?

the one that commiitted the same sin and is still committing it probably doesnt even know or realise that their acts whatever it may be is a major sin and wrong. so that it is done out of ignorance.

but none the less on the same surah Allah swt says:

18. Of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil, until death faces one of them, and he says, "Now have I repented indeed;" nor of those who die rejecting Faith: for them have We prepared a punishment most grievous.

so either way my dear brother or sister both people are doomed.

whatever this sin or wrong may be that these people are committing they need to STOP! turn to the Almighty and ask for forgiveness and repent with a sincere heart and repentance is not asking for forgiveness and then going ahead and doing it again!!!! even doing it once again does not even need to be several occasions.

In the 1st surah in the Qur'an surah al Fatiha... Allah swt starts His noble Qur'an with praising and glorifying Him and a supplication.

7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

We ask Allah swt to guide us to the straight path not the path of those who has earned His anger nor those who have gone astray.

wronging yourself with sins and then asking for forgiveness and doing it again is simply the most foolish thing a slave can do!
cos you are not doing anything but 1stly wronging yourself, and most importantly you are earning His wrath!!! And that can end the slave up in only one eternal destination and that is hell.

Dear sister or brother never be in despair or underestimate the mercy of the Almighty. His mercy is way beyond our scope of understanding.
turn to Him and submit to Him ask Him for forgiveness and stay away from the path of destruction,

believe you me it is easier to walk on the path of shaytaan and is more tempting and desirable, but much much MUCH harder to follow the straight path of Allah swt, but if the slave is sincere and turns to Him fully and submits to Him then He will make the straight path very easy for the believers. this world is very short and only temporary, getting caught up in this world is going to do you nothing but harm and wrong your own soul,
we are only here as passengers who need to strive hard for the sake of Allah swt to reach that beautiful promise of our Lord... to abide in gardens under which rivers flow for eternity.

This life is like a jihad within our own selfs, fighting hard against the evil within us and fighting hard against the whispers of shaytaan and from their presence around us, fighting hard for is sake and to please Him and only Him.

the more sin you commit in this world the more of Allah swt's wrath will be upon you... let it not come to the stage where Allah swt seals your heart from believe and makes you one of the losers. take not long in turning to Him in full submission and making a true repentance... what guarantee can you give me that you will live to see tomorrow?
no one knows when our time is up... so live life like tomorrow may never come and start preparing yourself, prepare yourself with righteousness with good deeds.
Your good deeds will erase your bad deeds and that is a promise from the Almighty Lord... Allah swt is too merciful on His slaves and it is we who are the ungrateful slaves who cant even fulfill and succeed with our whole mission that we have been entrusted with.

there may be more hope for the person that done wrong and realised but made the mistake of doing wrong again since the realisation of them doing wrong occured.

but the one that does wrong and keeps doing wrong is the one that is heading straight to eternal doom, unless Allah swt through His mercy guides that persons heart Insha'Allah!

I pray for both hese people Insha'Allah that they both are guided by the mercy of Allah swt and realise the truth!

i hope thishas helped you out somewhat sorry it might be a little everywhere i'm findig it hard to stay up:cry:
waiting for fajr and if i go to sleep now then i'll never be able to get up and do it so im sorry if anything has confused you...

if you may need more help then private message me and i'll try to be more precise next time Insha'Allah.

Ma salama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.