/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Friends :)

Islam_is_peace
07-01-2008, 05:31 PM
asSalamu alaykum everyone! I'm new here and this is my first post. I hope to find lots of friends here and learn new things about islam,inshaAllah :)
Would you help me? :-[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
07-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Salaam! Welcome to the forum :)

if u have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)

Ma'salamah

Güven
07-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Welcome To The Forum Sis , You will Find Alots Of Friends Here InshAllah , Have A Nice and Beneficial Stay and Be Active :p

Abdul-Raouf
07-06-2008, 02:51 AM
Wa alaikkum salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eeman
07-06-2008, 03:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islam_is_peace
asSalamu alaykum everyone! I'm new here and this is my first post. I hope to find lots of friends here and learn new things about islam,inshaAllah :)
Would you help me? :-[
:statisfie:statisfie Dear sister walikum asalam...
i'm eeman, quite new myself, but its a good place, learnt many things and still am everyday Masha'Allah. there's loads of lovely people here and i pray that you enjoy your stay here...

if you ever need anything Insha'Allah give me a shout... consider me as your 1st friend! :):statisfie

ma salama

Nájlá
07-06-2008, 10:30 AM
welcome sis
i hope u enjoy staying in this forum
plz feel free to ask anything. and if u need someone to talk too just pm me. =)

nadia85
07-06-2008, 10:35 AM
welocme to LI

rose17
07-15-2008, 01:46 AM
assalmualeikum
welcome to the forum sister
i hope you enjoy this forum

Islam_is_peace
07-15-2008, 09:37 AM
Jazakumullah khairan :smile: you're sooooooo kind.All of you :smile:

ayan333
07-15-2008, 09:54 AM
:sl:
welcome sis...hope your stay here is long and successful...trust me theres tons to learn in Islam and here is a great place to began...welcome again..
:w::w:

Re.TiReD
07-15-2008, 10:24 AM
AssalamuAlaykum

Welcome Fishter :D we'll all normal people alhamdulillah and we dont bite...Insha'Allah you'll fit right in. Unless you come across some of our members with cannibalistic tendencies....then you just gotta Ruuuuuun!... lol kiddin :D enjoy your stay Insha'Allah

WassalamuAlaykum

TrueStranger
07-15-2008, 04:55 PM
Welcome and make yourself feel at home.

*KB*
07-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Walaykumassalam

:welcome: to the Forum, Sister Islam_Is_Peace - Like the name :thumbs_up:

Insha'Allah all your questions will be answered, just ask! :) I'm already your friend, :D

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.