/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Diets?

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-01-2008, 09:49 PM
So is anyone on a diet or has been on one in the past?

Why did you keep it for? did it make a difference?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
07-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Omg My Dream Did Came True , We Only Talk About Food lol ;D

and Im Not on An Diet , But I have Stopped With Drinking Too Much Soft drinks And I can Feel The Difference Now

nebula
07-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Im on a diet which ill be on forever basically ive cut out all junk food and fizzy drinks stuff like that. Just to keep myself abit more healthy. I also drink skimmed milk which makes a big difference.

SixTen
07-02-2008, 12:38 AM
I should be on one! :P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
arabianprincess
07-02-2008, 04:19 AM
man i hate dietsssssssssssss n im not fat i just wanna be heathly
:D
is that toooo much to ask ppl.. i do eat but i never get fatttttttttttttt... n they say ... if u dont get fat now .. it might be later n im soo scared like as in after marriage to be fat... u know my stored fat.. i guessss... i cant stick with a diet.. n when my parents see me they be like r u crazy why r u on a diet... eat eat eat..... so if anyone can give me a good diet i suppose.

Lonely Gal
07-02-2008, 07:41 AM
i aint on a diet but alli eat is junk, luckily at the mo u cant notice all I do is eat but they say it catches up with u, which I am dreading!!
Iwant to eat healthy but I can't, the thought of eating summat that aint full of sugar and full of vitamins just doesnt appeal and I know it aint doing me any good.. I really really need to change and eat healthy..

suffiyan007
07-02-2008, 08:26 AM
cut down on sugar,salt,and salt...intake... u will see the different...
eat more balanced foods...!take good oil like olive oil in cooking!..insyaallah get in shape soon!

Cabdullahi
07-02-2008, 08:43 AM
Since i quit bodybuilding ive been on a diet of just breakfast and nothing, sometimes lunch as well and now ive lost alot of weight

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.