/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hair on my nose

anonymous
07-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Hello/salaam's im a muslim and ive got hair on top of my nose. I was wondering if it is permissible to remove it? as it doesnt look very nice. Its not small its actually getting big, its very noticable. Any help advice would be much appreaciated about how to remove it and if it is allowed to be removed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
07-03-2008, 09:01 AM
:sl:

Praise be to Allah
In Islamic shari’ah, hair is divided into 3 types:

First: Hair that has been ordered to remain, such as man’s beard.

Second: Hair that has been ordered to be removed, such as pubic hair, the hair of the armpits, and the extension of the mustache if it reached the lips.

Third: Hair about which we are told nothing, such as hair of hands, legs, chest, and back; this hair is permissible to be removed and Allah is the most Knowledgeable.
Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

With that, i would say that it is permissible, Allah knows best.

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahamtullah. :)

sangeeta
08-07-2008, 07:35 PM
Remove unsightly hair,obviously bothering you and serving no purpose but to look bad.The previous reply says it all, with what,try tweezers

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.