/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Funny Quotes

Na7lah
07-02-2008, 09:55 PM
Chaos Theory is a new theory invented by scientists panicked by the thought that the public were beginning to understand the old ones. - Mike Barfield

The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - Albert Einstein

Definition of confidence: Ignorance of the possibilities of failure. - Steven Scott

I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them. - George Bush

I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places. - Henny Youngman

As long as algebra is taught in school, there will be prayer in school. - Cokie Roberts

Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. - Pablo Picasso.

If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight. - George Gobol

I invented the cordless extension cord. - Steven Wright

I installed a skylight in my apartment...The people who live above me are furious. - Steven Wright

I replaced the headlights in my car with strobe lights, so it looks like I'm the only one moving. - Steven Wright

Some people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths. - Steven Wright

There are only three types of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't. - A. Nonymous

What's on your mind, if you'll forgive the overstatement? - Fred Allen

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. - Groucho Marx

I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy next to me. - Woody Allen

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying. - Woody Allen

You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there. - Yogi Berra

Never insult an alligator until after you have crossed the river. - Cordel Hull

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. - William James

Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Steven Wright

I was hitchhiking the other day and a hearse stopped. I said, "No thanks -- I'm not going that far." - Steven Wright

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right. - Ashleigh Brilliant

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
07-03-2008, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421

I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places. - Henny Youngman

Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. - Pablo Picasso.

If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight. - George Gobol

I invented the cordless extension cord. - Steven Wright

There are only three types of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't. - A. Nonymous

LoooooL these Were The Funniest ;D

wildkat
07-03-2008, 03:47 PM
hehe, thanks for sharing

Na7lah
07-03-2008, 04:54 PM
ur welcome :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
07-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Very nice! Mashallah

Love this one!!

Souljette
07-10-2008, 09:06 AM
:sl:

LOL Jazakallah khair for sharing

islam786
07-26-2008, 02:23 PM
I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy next to me. - Woody Allen
this ones well funny lol...

Zarmina
07-30-2008, 06:15 AM
Those were funny. I really like Pres. Bush quotes. Here are some more for those that like it too. :)

==========================================

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." (Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000)

"We'll let our friends be the peacekeepers and the great country called America will be the pacemakers." (Houston,Texas, Sept. 6, 2000)

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." (Reuters, May 5, 2000)

"I was raised in the West. The west of Texas. It's pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C.,is close to California." (In Los Angeles as quoted by the Los Angeles Times, April 8, 2000)

"I understand small business growth. I was one" (New York Daily News, Feb. 19, 2000)

"The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case." (Pella, Iowa, as quoted by the San Antonio Express-News, Jan. 30, 2000)

muslimah_online
07-30-2008, 07:41 AM
i need a lot of knowledge to laugh on this jokes. i could only understand some...
huhu..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.