/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In a Galaxy Far Far Away..

Abu Muslim
07-03-2008, 12:37 AM
In a Galaxy Far Far Away..

22 06 2008 A long long time ago in a blessed land far far away..an ayah was revealed. Just like every ayah, not only does it apply to the past, but also to the present and the future aswell.. The slave of Allah is in need of something and who has the ablility to grant anyone anything except the lord of the worlds, Allah aza wajal? We ask, Allah gives. Thats like a dream come true. Allah [aza wajal] says in Surah Baqarah, verse 186:

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ
And if My servants ask you about Me - indeed, I am near;
[click here to listen to Mohammed Luhaydan reciting this ayah]

Allah [aza wajal] hears our supplication and we do not need anyone to deliver the message.Even though Allah [subhanahu wa ta3la] is above the heavens, in terms of us calling onto him and making dua..Allah is always near even if we think we are in a galaxy far far away *smiles*

taken from Dhikrullah Blog

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.