/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Adage: Muhammad's teachings to mankind

a.othman
07-04-2008, 08:02 AM
Assalamu alaykum,

Adage Translation Ltd. is a non-profit translation and education company dedicated to the production of the first online database of ahādīth in both Arabic and English. The database also has the capacity to incorporate several additional languages in the future, if Allāh wills.

Only partial translations have been available up till now. Contrastingly, the first phase of this database will integrate the entire English translations of the following books:

1. Sahīh al-Bukhāriy
2. Sahīh Muslim
3. Sunan Abī-Dawud
4. Sunan at-Tirmithiy
5. Sunan an-Nasā’iy
6. Sunan Ibn-Mājah
7. Muwatta’ Mālik

For each hadīth, our translation will be displayed beside the Arabic version of the hadīth, along with its full tahqīq (reference), i.e. its degree of authenticity, reporter, book (chapter), number and narrator. Currently, the accreditation of this project is pending and it will be the final step following a thorough and meticulous stage of planning that has lasted over 12 months, due to the significance and scope of this long-term project.

Primarily, this endeavour has the noble aim of spreading the words of our beloved Prophet. Furthermore, it aims to make a humble contribution to the introduction of Islamic teachings to all.

Our team comprises a selection of competent volunteers devoted to this honourable cause, all of whom seek no financial benefit. We are solely dedicated to spreading the words of our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and we do not promote or affiliate with any organization.

We would be very grateful if you could spare some time to help us in this endeavor. Your contribution can take any one of many forms. A contribution as small as pointing in someone’s direction could make a difference.

As coordinator of the team, I would be most grateful to hear from you: your opinions, thoughts or questions will prove invaluable. If you believe you can contribute, or if you have any queries, please contact me on my personal email address below.

Finally, I would like to thank you for your attention and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Rasha Abdelnabi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
07-06-2008, 11:23 AM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

Masha'Allaah, this seems like a very noble endeavour indeed.

I have removed the email addresses as we do not allow members to display them publicly on the forum. Is there any link to the website or any material that someone wanting to contribute will be able to check?

a.othman
07-06-2008, 11:37 AM
:arabic6:

JAK brother Muhammad for your reply. Actually there is a website http://www.adageonline.net/ where you can know all about Adage or you can join us here

a.othman
10-05-2008, 10:16 PM
:sl:

Assalamu alaykum dear all,

It is my great pleasure to announce to you all that our Adage Forum is now
live and kicking!Our Forum will not only increase hits to our website by attracting visitors and regular members, but it will also become a crucial tool that will help our rich Adage community to grow and develop.

All you have to do is to visit our forum here, register yourself to be a member there, introduce yourself if you wish, go over the topics that were already posted and then start posting what you can to enrich our forum and gain with us the thawab and great reward ISA of supporting this noble cause. We have started posting already and are now waiting for YOUR contributions ISA! :-)

Adage: Muhammad's teachings to mankind

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
doorster
10-08-2008, 07:33 AM
<snip>

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.