/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are we ready for the Islamic state?

no1_outbider
07-05-2008, 12:37 PM

Salaam all.

The issue of the Islamic state is one of the most discussed issues from Muslims to non-muslims.

Alahmdulliah it is a pleassure to know how seriously the Muslims on a international level are takeing the Ihkaam of Allah (SWT) to make his deen the most high and rule in the lands according to it.

Nevertheless the main question that beggs to be asked is,are we ready to live under the Ihkaam of Shariah?

The Islamic state will probably require to move out of the west and move into the Muslim world,seing that it will established there first,later will work towards the west.

Are we ready for it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
07-05-2008, 01:15 PM
As-salaamu 'Alaykum,

As far as I'm concerned, the Muslims need to return to the true Islam as taught by Muhammad (SAW) before the idea of implementing the Khilafah anywhere can even be contemplated.

If we rush into something like this, nothing but chaos will ensue. Education is key here.

:w:

Ebrahim
07-06-2008, 02:08 PM
I agree.

For arabic readers, I would like to recommend the book "Waqi3una AlMu3asir" by Muhammed Qutb (Sayyid Qutb's brother). It goes over this kind of issue historically and today.

no1_outbider
07-06-2008, 04:05 PM

I absoloutley agree with you brother Osman.However there are sincere people that are in the process on impring themselves and carriyng a major Ihkaam of He (SWT) out that has been neglected.

And so with education,there also needs implementation.

Until the state isnt established Muslims are obliged to follow a number of
rules regulations that have been condmed for them,majority of tiem unrealisingly or choicelessly!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
07-07-2008, 01:27 AM
Ah, saw this thread earlier...

Hell nah we aint ready for an islamic state! Look at the state of us muslims first (YES im talkin bout me too). Besides imagine, like it would totally suck, there would be like FBI n crap all over "Listenin" to our "evil" plans with bombs n all. coz they aint got no life and gave up in looking for AMERICAS most wanted. they even made a show of it yet they suck at finding/looking for them, coz they bringin there business at other places which dont need it!

Now imagine bout the muslims... they would totally fight bout culture crap..
There would defidently be haram in there, obviously.
Everyone would be fighting over money, and all that...

and most of all...

ahem...ahem...sorry to like totally rain on yall but theres like no time!

Lets fix ourselves before we fix our own state!
Judgement day gets closer and closer...

you kno more signs are here..like NEW diseases, major widespread of death, annnnd when men become women and women become men (by looks), you ever seen a tomboy? And have you heard bout the two men who totally turned to women...i guess.... well one guy is pregnant and the other has totally changed into a woman!

So many signs, so little time, so low of faith, so dont even try!

gosh...im so negative...

its in my bluuud!

but hey , i can be positive...
Judgement day is near!! Wooo hooo!! :)

see?

k , wasalaam!

Eeman
07-07-2008, 05:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Ah, saw this thread earlier...

Hell nah we aint ready for an islamic state! Look at the state of us muslims first (YES im talkin bout me too). Besides imagine, like it would totally suck, there would be like FBI n crap all over "Listenin" to our "evil" plans with bombs n all. coz they aint got no life and gave up in looking for AMERICAS most wanted. they even made a show of it yet they suck at finding/looking for them, coz they bringin there business at other places which dont need it!

Now imagine bout the muslims... they would totally fight bout culture crap..
There would defidently be haram in there, obviously.
Everyone would be fighting over money, and all that...

and most of all...

ahem...ahem...sorry to like totally rain on yall but theres like no time!

Lets fix ourselves before we fix our own state!
Judgement day gets closer and closer...

you kno more signs are here..like NEW diseases, major widespread of death, annnnd when men become women and women become men (by looks), you ever seen a tomboy? And have you heard bout the two men who totally turned to women...i guess.... well one guy is pregnant and the other has totally changed into a woman!

So many signs, so little time, so low of faith, so dont even try!

gosh...im so negative...

its in my bluuud!

but hey , i can be positive...
Judgement day is near!! Wooo hooo!! :)

see?

k , wasalaam!

i agree with you brother its almost 7am and i have not slept yet so i'll get back with my reasons later today Insha'Allah.

truemuslim
07-07-2008, 06:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman
i agree with you brother its almost 7am and i have not slept yet so i'll get back with my reasons later today Insha'Allah.
I'm a sister...forgot i took off gender :-[

Im surprised i was able to post something like that without everyone jump at me... ah nevermind its coz everyeone is from the UK and everyone in the uk is ASLEEP. :D

Btw i forgot.

How would we able to keep the state like that without having horrible people jumpin in and screwin everythin up the way they are now?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.