/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why people believe in Satanic Religion?

suffiyan007
07-05-2008, 05:11 PM
this is happen in long ago...why believe or worshipping in Satanic Religion as religions....in due to islamic teaching this that worshipping in religion of satanic people going to astray...! something like Gothic,celtic and etc?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eeman
07-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Dear brother,

asalam alaikum...

i really dont understand your question or your point?
would you please make it a little more clear.

Jazak'Allah Khair

ma salama

Woodrow
07-05-2008, 09:56 PM
A long time ago I had a satan worshipper explain to me that his choice is based upon his belief that it is much easier to go to hell-fire than to jannah so in his mind it made more sense to earn the favors of satan than to try to please Allaah(swt)

We are all responsible for our choices. Some choices may not be very wise.

mkh4JC
07-07-2008, 12:35 PM
I
'I. - Wanted! - God - Dead or Alive

This short essay provides an essentially atheistic approach to Satanism, and indicts Judeo-Christian religion and prayer as hypocritical and unrealistic.'

I have a question: why don't Satanist burn down Mosques or burn Qurans and rail against Muslims? Why are they seemingly so concerned about the Judea Christian worldview and not the Islamic worldview? Satan is in the Quran, correct? So why aren't they concerned with Islam?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
suffiyan007
07-07-2008, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fedos
I

This short essay provides an essentially atheistic approach to Satanism, and indicts Judeo-Christian religion and prayer as hypocritical and unrealistic.'

I have a question: why don't Satanist burn down Mosques or burn Qurans and rail against Muslims? Why are they seemingly so concerned about the Judea Christian worldview and not the Islamic worldview? Satan is in the Quran, correct? So why aren't they concerned with Islam?
Satan is creation of Allah, the satan due to his life span in the world until the LAST DAY..the judgement DAY!....Satan obey to God..but then he dont bow down to prophet said the SATAN is fire element more stronger than the Clay element(Human),so human made in earth element..so then the satan started to so then SAtan try to pray to Allah,that they said, can i seduce human doing bad thing,Allah agreed! then,the bad thing happen to us....is due to satan,and Satan trying to seduce the reject faith(kafir),if they win,so the Satan happy....!

suffiyan007
07-07-2008, 12:56 PM
cause the satanism religion is created by Human....the religion is held from the ex-christian..or christian!.like begin the mentality of Celtic,gothic,zionist..!

AvarAllahNoor
07-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Can't understand what you're writing, as english is not your first launguage.

I'd say, it's a free choice, if people 'believe' in Satan, that is their choice. It's not ideal, but I think many do it so they are perceived to be 'different' - Or rebellious.

MunirAhmadKamil
07-07-2008, 09:43 PM
what a wierd..wierd "religion" i hope im not one of the people who falls into this

suffiyan007
07-08-2008, 12:10 PM
yeah...is weird...lotsa christian or ex-christian...listen to black metal,gothic,and etc...or anti-christ...atheist,pagan...will write the bible of Satan...! mmm! my first language i speak chinese,i speak malay(2nd language,and last i speak english(3rd language)...my mother tongue language is chinese!

------
07-08-2008, 12:51 PM
:salamext:

People believe in the Satanic religion because they have been lead astray by the Shaytaan. They have been misguided. End of. At the end of the day, if not now, then on the Day of Judgement everyone will realise that Islaam is the truth.

Let non Muslims laugh at us, mock us, and enjoy this life. We will have the last laugh InshaaAllaah, and the everlasting enjoyment whilst they will have the everlasting torment.

suffiyan007
07-08-2008, 01:21 PM
the people in Satanic Religion that has been Revealed...by Quran..

FOREIGN BELIEVERS

Bismillah hir rahma nir rahim

Say: "It has been revealed to the company of jinns" listened to the Quran.They said "we have really heard a wonderful recital", It gives guidance to ther right, and we have believed therein, we shall not join in worship any gods with our lord. And exalted is the majesty of our lord.He has taken neither a wife nor a son. There we some foolish one among us, who used to utter extravagant lies against God, But we do think that no man or spirit should say aught that untrue against GoD.True,there weres person mankind who look shelther with persons among the Jinn,but they increased them in folly,And they came to think as ye thought,that God would not raise up anyone (to Judgement).And we pried unto the secrets of heaven,but we found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.We useds, indeed,to sit there in hidden stations, to steal a hearing,; but any who listen now wll find flaming fire watching him in ambush. And we understand not whether ill is intended to those on earth,or whether their lord really intends to guide them to right conducts."There are among us some that are righteous and some the contrary, we follow divergent paths. But we think that we can by no mean frustrate God through out the earth, nor can we frustrate Him by flight.And as for us,since we have listened to the Guidance,we have accepted it:and any who believe in his Lord has no fear,either of a short account or of any injustice.Amongst us are some submit to God, and some that swerve from justice.Now have sought out the path of right conduct, but those who swerve-they are (but)fuel for Hell fire." And God's message is,'If they the pagans had only remained on the right way,we should certainly has bestowed on the RAin and abundance.That We might try them by that means,but if any turns away from the remembrance of His Lord,He will cause him to undergo a severe Penalty.And the places of worship are for God(alone).So invoke not anyone along with God.Yet when the Devotee of God,stands forth to invoke Him,they just mak round him a dense crowd."
(Surah Al-Jinn(The spirits)1-19)

suffiyan007
07-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Satanism can refer to a number of belief systems depending on the user and context. Common use of the word generally refers to the worship of Satan as described in the Christian Bible or the practice of ritual magic. [1] However, by the actual adherents, the suffix -ism is used by some groups to suggest the definition as an act or practice,[clarify] as opposed to the oft-assumed definition as the doctrine or philosophy behind an act or practice.[2]

Generally, the word "Satanism" is used by scholars to describe several distinct spiritual practices and beliefs; the two most significant seem to be LaVeyan Satanism and Theistic Satanism. Ideas about Satan come from essentially these two sources.[2] It is often the practice of any given Satanist not to refer to themselves with a hyphenated prefix. Each "type" of Satanist will usually refer to themselves only as Satanists.

Reverse Christians

One group that falls under the definition of Theistic Satanism are called "reverse Christians"; this is sometimes used as a disparaging term by other theistic Satanists, and embraced to a lesser or greater extent by the groups given this label. Groups called "Reverse Christian" are said to practice what Christians claim Satanists do, and worship what Christians consider to be the enemy of Christ and God, basing their concept of Satan somewhat on descriptions of him in the Bible. Some other groups of theistic Satanists do not accept the Bible as depicting the true Satan to the same degree, basing their concept of him on personal spiritual experience and prayer.

[edit] Luciferianism

Luciferianism is a recently developed offshoot of Satanism that keeps most of the tenets of Satanism, yet has more leniency to what is commonly referred to as a 'good' morality. Their view of Satan may incorporate some concepts from contemporary western religion, such as their sense of him as a father. One of these groups considers themselves to be 'Christian Satanists,' rejects the ideas of magic and rituals, and define themselves as being in the middle of LaVeyan Satanism and Christian teachings. This stance has led to their rejection from the Church of Satan.[5]

[edit] Groups alleged to have practiced Satanism

Many groups have been believed to have worshiped Satan, from pagans celebrating Pan to Yezidis worshiping Melek Taus.[6] In reality, the Yezidi do not view themselves as Satanist, as the being they worship is referred to by them as an angel. Anton LaVey himself believed the Yezidi to be devil-worshippers, but he believed it due to stereotypes and rumors about them propagated by both Westerners and Muslim communities. "Satanist" is often a pejorative word applied to a minority group, or a group whose beliefs are misunderstood

Keltoi
07-08-2008, 04:22 PM
I think Satanism, in its modern "pop culture" context is fixated on Judeo-Christian theology because that was the dominant faith in the West, where most of this stuff originates. It is basically an act of rebellion. With the rise of secularism, people are allowed to practice and voice any idea they see fit. Satanism is primarily an adolescent phase of rebellion, although some will continue for whatever reason. It is highly illogical, because if one actually believes in Satan, then logically one actually believes in God. I find it to be more silly than threatening.

Abdul Fattah
07-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Hi
This topic has recently been brought up in another thread. My opinion is that most people who follows satanism truly beliefs in it, but follows it mostly to shock and provoke people. It is like the ultimate statement of disbelief. If you're willing to jeopardize your eternal life, that must really proof how convinced you are that it doesn't exist. A small portion of followers though, might actually believe in it, and follow it because they have completely different ideas of what hell will be like. In Islam for example, we believe that every single person will be miserable in hell, including Satan. Some Satanists though, might believe that Satan will be "king" of hell, and can choose to make some of his followers have a nice time in hell as reward. Of course the question is, why would trust someone to reward us, if he despises us and has sworn to misguide us?

suffiyan007
07-08-2008, 04:41 PM
yeah...i agreed with u abdul fattah...i am just to have a discussion about satanism,why a reverse christian who have this thought in Satanism as religion?

north_malaysian
07-09-2008, 07:51 AM
In Malaysia, there is a satanic cult called J.I.T (Jangan Ikut Tuhan - Dont Follow God).... they tore the koran, have sex on the torn pages of the Koran, stepped on those pages, then urinated on those pages and burned it while chanting "Dengan ini kami murtad" (With this we became apostates). The korans must be stolen from local mosque. These Satanists are influenced by Black Metal music.

Maybe Malaysia is the only Muslim-majority country where there are Satanists.

Woodrow
07-09-2008, 08:11 AM
I

I would say they are concerned about Muslims and do try to destroy Islam.

I have heard of various black magic cults and demon worshippers in many African Muslim nations. It is a mutual enemy to Musims and Judaeo-Christians.
However, it does seem to be more prevelant in western nations, perhaps because they show more tolerance towards them.

niler
07-09-2008, 08:23 AM
A long time ago I had a satan worshipper explain to me that his choice is based upon his belief that it is much easier to go to hell-fire than to jannah so in his mind it made more sense to earn the favors of satan than to try to please Allaah(swt)
Subhanallah!! I guess he doesnt believe that Allah's mercy is 4 all n not for a select few... Allah talks of his mercy in many chapters of the Quran "

[QUOTE]We are all responsible for our choices. Some choices may not be very wise./QUOTE]__________________

How True!!! May Allah guide us to the right path..

Ninth_Scribe
07-09-2008, 08:03 PM
I've often wondered about this, but I came to the conclusion that it's all out of spite.

I say this because the people involved in this type of worship here were raised Christian. I was never raised in religion, so I never knew about such things as Heaven and Hell when I was growing up, but these people did, and they didn't like the church they were brought up in, so they revolted with this mindset ~ the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Now they can do all the things that the bad priests don't like.

Usually, kids go off on their parents like this, but... maybe this is their way of killing two birds with one stone?

The Ninth Scribe

Heera Singh
07-10-2008, 12:33 AM
I think satan is not a 'person' really.. but a 'thought'... for example.. in Sikhism.. hell is not a 'place' so to speak.. but a state of mind... any separation from God is like 'hell'... 'Satan', to me, is like "maya" (mammon)... i.e. the 5 'thieves' (lust, greed, anger, attachment, ego) etc.. it comes in all forms... but basically, this 'mammon' is what takes us away from GOD, the almighty... this mammon puts evil thoughts in our minds... and makes us do bad things...

north_malaysian
07-10-2008, 01:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
I say this because the people involved in this type of worship here were raised Christian.
...and were raised Muslims when it comes to Malaysian Satanists..

Keltoi
07-10-2008, 03:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
In Malaysia, there is a satanic cult called J.I.T (Jangan Ikut Tuhan - Dont Follow God).... they tore the koran, have sex on the torn pages of the Koran, stepped on those pages, then urinated on those pages and burned it while chanting "Dengan ini kami murtad" (With this we became apostates). The korans must be stolen from local mosque. These Satanists are influenced by Black Metal music.

Maybe Malaysia is the only Muslim-majority country where there are Satanists.
I find it a bit odd that black metal has such a following in Malaysia. Nordic black metal was born in Norway, and is politically very nationalistic and racist. I'm sure your average black metal fan is oblivious to that fact, but I still find it odd. Usually it is filled with Norse imagery and "white power" undertones.

I would say that Satanism as a serious "religious" movement is largely insignificant. Most of it is just rebellious teens sticking it to their elders and the mainstream.

north_malaysian
07-10-2008, 04:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I find it a bit odd that black metal has such a following in Malaysia. Nordic black metal was born in Norway, and is politically very nationalistic and racist. I'm sure your average black metal fan is oblivious to that fact, but I still find it odd. Usually it is filled with Norse imagery and "white power" undertones.

I would say that Satanism as a serious "religious" movement is largely insignificant. Most of it is just rebellious teens sticking it to their elders and the mainstream.
I've read articles about Nordic black metal...one of the singer of a group shot himself dead on the head and the other members decided to put his dead pic as the cover of their album....that group was cited as the best death metal band by Malaysian black metal groups.

From the articles the black metal fans can be found in Malaysia and Thailand. It stated that they held a very big black metal concert in a Buddhist temple in Thailand...they love mocking religion.

In Malaysia, they even slaughtered black goat and drink the blood in their concert.. there are many black metal groups in Malaysia, I could only remember one group "BismiIblees" (In the name of Iblis a.k.a Lucifer). This group is mocking the muslim usage of "Bismillah" (In the name of Allah).

There are many Malaysian skinheads too... they are preaching "Malay Power"... If I'm not mistaken white supremacist leaders came to Malaysia and recruited these skinheads.

north_malaysian
07-10-2008, 04:35 AM
Religious body bans Black Metal music

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian religious officials have condemned Black Metal music as contrary to Islamic teaching in an edict calling for the genre to be curbed, but they are still weighing whether to permit cosmetic botox treatments.

Followers of Black Metal, a rock variant dominated by occult imagery, could be prosecuted under Islamic law, state news agency Bernama quoted a member of the National Fatwa Council, the body responsible for issuing religious edicts in Malaysia, as saying.

Muslims make up just over half of Malaysia's population of 26 million, and although the government is secular, Islam is the state religion, so religious officials's views are influential.

Merely listening to black metal music was not wrong, said Dr Shukor Husin, chairman of the council's panel on Islamic affairs. Problems arose when followers of the movement engaged in devil worship and free sex, drank liquor, stepped on the Koran religious book or other un-Islamic acts.

Religious authorities in Malaysia's different states were preparing to enact the fatwa into law, and it was up to them to enforce it, he added, but did not say what penalties would apply.

The panel was also studying whether the key biological agent in botox treatments, known as Botulinum Toxin Type A, met the Muslim requirement for food considered to be "halal", or permitted for human consumption, Bernama said late on Monday.

"What needs to be looked into is the scope of its use that has expanded from medical to cosmetic purposes," Bernama quoted Shukor as saying, adding that Islam prohibits plastic surgery. - Reuters

Source: http://www.sun2surf.com/article.cfm?id=12770

Muslim Knight
07-10-2008, 08:51 AM
These Malay teens are not brought up properly by their parents in their religion. They listen to music which lyrics they don't even understand but think as cool. Peer influences have destroyed them because they are not equipped to withstand these satanic habits, particularly from friends who come from broken up families and do not understand their purpose in life. They don't even understand what they are attempting to believe & embrace in.

Ahmed Deedat once mentioned in his book that Satanism is a fungus that is offshoot of Christianity, among other -isms, in which Satanists worship Satan as the anti-thesis of God. They attribute Satan as the opposite of God, instead of a creature that is created by God and subjected under God's dominion.

Obviously, these Satanists are trying to adopt/impose Judeo-Christian eschatology into their already inadequate understanding & knowledge of Islam, when it comes to describing Satan as the anti-thesis or opposite of God.

Pygoscelis
07-10-2008, 02:29 PM
I think there are two completely different meanings of "Satanism".

First you have those rebellious teenage believers (because of where I live most I've met are Christians) who are and have always been believers in the (Christian) theology and are going through a rebellious phase. They don't truly embrace either the concept or character of Satan. They simply say they do to get a rise out of people.

Second, you have non-believers who see the bible (and associated lore) as fictional literature and see the character of Satan as a heroic figure (like Robin Hood or something). If you come to view the judeochristian God character as an evil tyrant, then Satan becomes a hero - one who rebelled against the all powerful tyrant knowing full well he could never win. These people don't actually believe Satan exists, so they don't worship him or anything.

reasonableph8th
07-10-2008, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
These people don't actually believe Satan exists, so they don't worship him or anything.

That is very true. Your true, normal, "satanist" does not even believe in a real physical being named 'Satan.' What they believe in is standing for what Satan in the bible stood for - worship of self - but they don't usually believe in a physical 'satan' (much less worship him).

Ninth_Scribe
07-10-2008, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
...and were raised Muslims when it comes to Malaysian Satanists..
Exactly. You have to have known one in order to know about the other. Maybe, for one reason or another, they were let down by the restraints of one side of their religion, so they opted for the other side. Satanists have always complained to me about the hypocrisy of the priesthood. They claim the established religions and the governments they call their spin-offs need to be destoyed (deconstructed) so a more vital order can form.

Personally though, I've yet to see this work. Every time a government went down in flames to be re-created anew, it wound up emulating the very same qualities that everyone complained about from the first. Iraq is a fine example of that.

The Ninth Scribe

Ninth_Scribe
07-10-2008, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Heera Singh
I think satan is not a 'person' really.. but a 'thought'... for example.. in Sikhism.. hell is not a 'place' so to speak.. but a state of mind... any separation from God is like 'hell'... 'Satan', to me, is like "maya" (mammon)... i.e. the 5 'thieves' (lust, greed, anger, attachment, ego) etc.. it comes in all forms... but basically, this 'mammon' is what takes us away from GOD, the almighty... this mammon puts evil thoughts in our minds... and makes us do bad things...
That's more or less how I view it too. I see it as an internal conflict that occurs when ever a person works against a constructive process. In religious terms, the holy books are offered as a guidance. Allah will say: If you stick your hand in the fire, it will burn. But the young don't always understand or they insist on proof, so they stick their hand in the fire to see if they'll really get burned... and you guessed the rest. They had an unpleasant experience. There are lots of these types of misadventures in store for those who don't follow decent advice.

Kids! They never listen :statisfie

The Ninth Scribe

MaiCarInMtl
07-13-2008, 02:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Suffiyan007
cause the satanism religion is created by Human....the religion is held from the ex-christian..or christian!.like begin the mentality of Celtic,gothic,zionist..!
yeah...is weird...lotsa christian or ex-christian...listen to black metal,gothic,and etc...or anti-christ...atheist,pagan...
I don't know what your beef with celts, goths, metal, pagans, etc is... Just because someone identifies with these things (ie is Celtic (of celtic origin), goth (dressed in black), or listens to metal) doesn't mean they are Satanists or that they will become Satanists. I am part Scottish, was goth when I was a teen and still listen to metal from time to time (admittedly not black metal though - I can't stand the cookie monster voices and screaming). I am certainly not a Satanist nor will I ever be.

Why do people turn to satanism? I have no idea. Perhaps some have been somewhat burned by the religion they were born/raised into. Everyone reacts differently. Some people become atheist, others turn to other religions that are similar, religions that are different or do a complete 180 and go in the opposite direction (aka satanism).
Personally, I never got it, thought they were just a bit nuts or wanted some attention... You know, the whole "I wanna be just like Marilyn Manson" craze. *sigh*

suffiyan007
07-27-2008, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MaiCarInMtl
I don't know what your beef with celts, goths, metal, pagans, etc is... Just because someone identifies with these things (ie is Celtic (of celtic origin), goth (dressed in black), or listens to metal) doesn't mean they are Satanists or that they will become Satanists. I am part Scottish, was goth when I was a teen and still listen to metal from time to time (admittedly not black metal though - I can't stand the cookie monster voices and screaming). I am certainly not a Satanist nor will I ever be.

Why do people turn to satanism? I have no idea. Perhaps some have been somewhat burned by the religion they were born/raised into. Everyone reacts differently. Some people become atheist, others turn to other religions that are similar, religions that are different or do a complete 180 and go in the opposite direction (aka satanism).
Personally, I never got it, thought they were just a bit nuts or wanted some attention... You know, the whole "I wanna be just like Marilyn Manson" craze. *sigh*
the thing that make use careless always are prohibited...so worshipping sAtan..is one of the careless people in the world!....i had saw the satanism worshippers,step on the Quran,and committed adultery in the mosque and surau...so beware with the satanism!...

Ayesha Rana
07-27-2008, 03:29 PM
the thing that make use careless always are prohibited...so worshipping sAtan..is one of the careless people in the world!....i had saw the satanism worshippers,step on the Quran,and committed adultery in the mosque and surau...so beware with the satanism!...
yuck! talk about imoral! oh well people like that are just plain disrespectful

barney
07-29-2008, 01:39 AM
this is happen in long ago...why believe or worshipping in Satanic Religion as religions....in due to islamic teaching this that worshipping in religion of satanic people going to astray...! something like Gothic,celtic and etc?
Same reason as anyone would beleive in any religion really!:D

glo
08-05-2008, 08:23 PM
I was having this discussion with a Luciferian in another forum ...

Now, Luciferians and Satanists don't believe exactly the same stuff, and I am not sure what the differences are.

But not many Satanists worship Satan as such.
Instead, they see God as the oppressor, who dictates to people and threatens them if they don't comply with his will.
Satan is seen as the one who stood up to God, and who gives people the opportunity to free themselves from the rules and laws dictated by God. Therefore Satan becomes a kind of saviour ...

To be honest, it's an argument that is heard from many atheists too. They too wonder why anybody should wish to worship and follow a God who - in their interpretation - rules with wrath and punishment ...

Satanism truly turns the beliefs of monotheists upside-down and teaches the exact opposite: run from God and seek refuge with the one who resents and contradicts God.

FatimaAsSideqah
08-05-2008, 08:39 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu and Greetings.

Satanism as Satanists themselves do: as a very small religious group that is unrelated to any other faith, and whose members feel free to satisfy their urges responsibly, exhibit kindness to their friends, and attack their enemies. Some have suggested, tongue in cheek, that this form of Satanism is the official religion of the corporate boardroom.

These are people who claim to worship The Devil, Lucifer, the Anti-God, The Dark Lord or Satan or whoever. Often they talk of their preferred deity in the same way that Muslims and Christians talk of their God, i.e., worship Him or die. Frequently Devil Worshippers require that you Sell your soul to the devil in order to "be one of them".

barney
08-06-2008, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I was having this discussion with a Luciferian in another forum ...

Now, Luciferians and Satanists don't believe exactly the same stuff, and I am not sure what the differences are.

But not many Satanists worship Satan as such.
Instead, they see God as the oppressor, who dictates to people and threatens them if they don't comply with his will.
Satan is seen as the one who stood up to God, and who gives people the opportunity to free themselves from the rules and laws dictated by God. Therefore Satan becomes a kind of saviour ...

To be honest, it's an argument that is heard from many atheists too. They too wonder why anybody should wish to worship and follow a God who - in their interpretation - rules with wrath and punishment ...

Satanism truly turns the beliefs of monotheists upside-down and teaches the exact opposite: run from God and seek refuge with the one who resents and contradicts God.
Hmmm. I would doubt that a high proportion of atheists agree Glo. To be Atheist is to acknowlage the invention of all gods, angels and djinns. Satan is simply a facet of human fears and antique rationale to atheists.

I'd argue our freinds on the other forum are as spiritual as a Christian or a Mormon. I also think they buy into the cool goth imagery.

glo
08-07-2008, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Hmmm. I would doubt that a high proportion of atheists agree Glo. To be Atheist is to acknowlage the invention of all gods, angels and djinns. Satan is simply a facet of human fears and antique rationale to atheists.
Hi Barney
What I meant was that many atheists seems to be able to relate to the concept of questioning the authority of God (as a theoretical concept, rather than believing in the actual deity)

I know an atheist who says that if he ever found out that God really existed, he wouldn't want anything to do with him ... because - not unlike Satanists - he perceives the Abrahamic God to be harsh, judgmental and cruel ...

Does that make more sense?

barney
08-09-2008, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Hi Barney
What I meant was that many atheists seems to be able to relate to the concept of questioning the authority of God (as a theoretical concept, rather than believing in the actual deity)

I know an atheist who says that if he ever found out that God really existed, he wouldn't want anything to do with him ... because - not unlike Satanists - he perceives the Abrahamic God to be harsh, judgmental and cruel ...

Does that make more sense?
Yups. That makes perfect sense, and I would agree.:)
Cheers for the clarification.

Amadeus85
08-09-2008, 11:34 PM
I think that satanism is somehow fascinating for some people just like evil can be fascinating somehow for some.

noorseeker
08-10-2008, 12:59 AM
if you believe in shaytan, wont that automaticaly make you believe in god, as it was god who created shaytan

suffiyan007
08-10-2008, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
if you believe in shaytan, wont that automaticaly make you believe in god, as it was god who created shaytan
i am discussing why people believe in satanic religion?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.