/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 'If I'

Mr. Baldy
07-05-2008, 08:38 PM
'If I'

If I took all the dead Palestinian children and listened to them, I would hear a million screams, I would hear of a million broken dreams, I would hear of a million streams of tears from loved ones missing them, I would hear a million beams of light beckoning them to heaven, If I could teach the world to be humans instead of money lusting demons, maybe we wouldn't have so many bereavements and grievance, If I could only give all the muted ones the power to speak, would you listen while they leak their knowledge from years of silent meditation, If I could see the future I could change the past, change my memories into something that would last forever, If I could take all the worlds wealth and give it to all those in need, how long would it take for those who had it to claim it back through their greed, If I could spin the axis of the earth the other way, would we still all face the same way as we pray, If I could fold the corners of the Earth in on itself, how would that affect its health, If I could raise all the dead innocents killed by injustice and have them face their killers, who would then become the innocent and who the blood spiller's

to be continued...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eeman
07-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Dear brother,

asalam alaikum...

welcome to reality brother, in reality there is no "IF" you cant and never will be able to.
The only way that would have happened is if Allah swt never created the shaytaan and never gave us free will.

But it was Allah swt's will and Only He knows best.
the biggest weapon and blessing Allah swt has bestowed upon His believing slaves is dua...

so we can use that to the best of our ability, instead of "IF I"s supplicate to Allah and make dua for them.

Ma salama

Eeman
07-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Oooospie sorry my bad i just realised it was a poem lolllllllllll!
silly me my dearest apologies brother.

Mr. Baldy
07-05-2008, 09:18 PM
wa alaikum salaam...

Jazakallah for the sincere advice siste :D i will certainly follow it. Please don't be sorry for giving out good advice, we need more people to give good sincere advice.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Souljette
07-06-2008, 11:57 AM
:sl:

Mashallah bro Keep it up ..it is true all we can do is make dua if there is more that we can do we shall certainly strive for it but at the moment Du'a is the weapon we have to use along with the small things we can do to help our Ummah out..Keep it up bro

youngsister
07-11-2008, 04:55 PM
omg
i luv it
nearly made me cry wen u mentioned da palentions
man, phew. dat really touched ma heart. am gonna pass dis on inshalla

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!