/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Hani789
07-06-2008, 03:23 PM
:sl:
I met this guy and we get on very well, hes a hafiz and so am i, we talk on msn every night and i noticed that we flirt alot and talk like a married couple, i know what i did was wrong but its like everytime he is talking to me i forget what am doing, i know him for almost 4 years and i really like him but i dont no how he feels. i dont know what to do about the flirting becuase i know its a sin and i want to give up but dont know how to, we also used to talk on the phone but stopped now, what can i do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
07-06-2008, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hani789
:sl:
I met this guy and we get on very well, hes a hafiz and so am i, we talk on msn every night and i noticed that we flirt alot and talk like a married couple, i know what i did was wrong but its like everytime he is talking to me i forget what am doing, i know him for almost 4 years and i really like him but i dont no how he feels. i dont know what to do about the flirting becuase i know its a sin and i want to give up but dont know how to, we also used to talk on the phone but stopped now, what can i do?
:w:
Take him off msn, or delete msn all together. :statisfie And Internet marriages hardly work, you don't want your heart broken in to tinsy winsy pieces, just get married, but elsewhere. :D Ta-da,

Is that alright advice? :sl:

Hani789
07-06-2008, 05:25 PM
but i know him becuase we used to go same school

AnonymousPoster
07-06-2008, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hani789
but i know him becuase we used to go same school
Then get married to him, then you can chat to eachother like a married couple 'cause ..well.. you would then be a married couple innay! :statisfie

By the way, stop the chatting to him on msn, bad bad girl! :-[ Well you're a good girl, because you've realised that you're in the wrong, many people find it hard to get to that point, so well done you!

Now it's time for the action...get him off your list or get rid of msn,

Let your rents know about your situation, then get wed and invite me! :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hani789
07-06-2008, 05:35 PM
its not as easy as it looks..I tried to delete him before it doesnt work!!! i think about him all the time its driving me crazy

sevgi
07-06-2008, 06:14 PM
blah...blah blah..

i know how u feel..like..i mean..exactly.

i'd give u advice..but i need it myself...so atleast u can know that u have support..or that ur not alone..

sevgis a bad bad girl also.

:cry:

anonymous
07-06-2008, 06:26 PM
AssalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah

Sis....first of all know that what you're doing is wrong. It may not be the best advice yet but it is something you need to realise. You need to realise (And I'm reminding myself first and foremost)...you need to realise that each time we pray salah, recite the Qur'aan, or do something for Allah, we do it for His pleasure. Sis tell me, are we really gaining Allah's pleasure by disobeying Him? By asking for His forgiveness and mercy but sinning at the same time?

Sis I know you'll find it hard to forget him, the affairs of hearts are such that when we feel as though we love somebody...thats it...we're finished. We think about that person so much we forget everything else. We yearn for that person. But remember that we must do everything the Halal way. Make this yearning Halal through marriage or leave this interaction for it is only the destroyer and good deeds and the cause of Allah's wrath.

Sis, again I remind myself before I remind you...But we know that when two non-mahrems talk alone, shaytaan is always the third. Sis you are indeed blessed, you have the whole of the Qur'aan preserved in your heart masha'Allah. Sis you know that in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest. Please give up what you are doing. You KNOW it is wrong, now the real test lies in giving up something for Allah's sake. Please do the right thing by him and by yourself.

If you really want to be with this person then get parents involved insha'Allah. If not, then what you're doing is pointless and will ultimately lead to pain and hurt feelings, maybe even heartbeak.

Sis...look after yourself and your imaan insha'Allah. Thats all I can say *sigh*

WassalamuAlaykum

...54M4K4H...

anonymous
07-06-2008, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sevgi
blah...blah blah..

i know how u feel..like..i mean..exactly.

i'd give u advice..but i need it myself...so atleast u can know that u have support..or that ur not alone..

sevgis a bad bad girl also.

:cry:
AssalamuAlaykum

Accept Qadr with a smile and ask Allah for a brighter tomorrow sis. Trust Allah and trust Him to be the planner of your life. I know its only human to feel sorrow and I know that some things are easier said than done, but I also know and believe that after difficulty comes ease.

Know that pain in this dunya is far more desirable than agony in the aakhirah. Stand before your Lord and ask Him for the ability to trust Him no matter what happens in life and wherever it takes you.

May Allah bless all my brothers and sisters in pain and may He heal their hearts. Ameen. I'm responding to you here sis Sevgi because I read your own thread several days ago but didnt get the chance to reply.

May Allah bless you with the wisdom to accept that this path of thorns you walk on today can only lead to an amazing aakhirah. Ameen.

All I can offer is Dua's my sis. Take care

WassalamuAlaykum

...54M4K4H...

sevgi
07-06-2008, 06:40 PM
jazakallah khayr..

but why are u signing ur posts, and using an anon account at the same time?

anonymous
07-06-2008, 06:44 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Lol because I had my account disabled but really wanted to comment here *grin*

WassalamuAlaykum

sevgi
07-06-2008, 06:47 PM
:O

u had ur accound dissed? :(

thanks for ur concern dearest..i didnt notice u were gone gone...:(

Eeman
07-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Dear sis talk to him and tell him how you feel and that it is wrong, tell him that you want to put it right and go on about it the right way, if he s a firm believer he'd want the same thing (marriage) do your istikhara and ask Allah swt for guidance. once you know if that is what he wants too then tell your parents and let him get his parents involved you will not get anywhere out of flirting other than committing sin, is tha what you want to do for the rest of your life?

no need to beat around the bush be frank and honest with him and Insha'Allah Allah swt will help you and guide you to what is right.

anonymous
07-06-2008, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sevgi
:O

u had ur accound dissed? :(

thanks for ur concern dearest..i didnt notice u were gone gone...:(
Lol sis I had it done because I wanted a break :D

Yeh people rarely notice :cry: lol kiddin :D

But JazakAllah khayr sister *wub* lets not go off-topic :p

format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman
Dear sis talk to him and tell him how you feel and that it is wrong, tell him that you want to put it right and go on about it the right way, if he s a firm believer he'd want the same thing (marriage) do your istikhara and ask Allah swt for guidance. once you know if that is what he wants too then tell your parents and let him get his parents involved you will not get anywhere out of flirting other than committing sin, is tha what you want to do for the rest of your life?

no need to beat around the bush be frank and honest with him and Insha'Allah Allah swt will help you and guide you to what is right.
Sa7 sister, good advice masha'Allah.

WassalamuAlaykum

Hani789
07-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Salam,
JazakAllah khayr InshAllah i will tell him how i feel

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.