/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Its just gone...

M..x
07-06-2008, 08:48 PM
...From tha face of my PC :laugh: My desktop's dissappeared like, totally just dissapeared. I'm left wif a ugly blank screen... *Eyes rolly* Like I don't even know what happened. Tha oly way I can access anything is ctrl+alt+delte & go to task manager blahh... How du I revive my computer people? Its sooo annoying..! Helllllllpppp

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
07-06-2008, 09:04 PM
lol help the sis out here people :D

do u have a screenshot?

try restarting it

M..x
07-07-2008, 01:33 PM
People don't love me here... Sis ^ if oly I knew how to do that *turns red* Like I'm so bad wit computers =(

Cabdullahi
07-07-2008, 01:37 PM
^
Dont say that!,sis can you see the START taskbar on the bottom

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mikayeel
07-07-2008, 01:39 PM
:sl: lool

Ok this might be it although i doubt it. Go to ur start bar(the bar on the bottom of ur screen) press right mouse click ---> press properties -----> Press the start menu tab ---> Choose classic start menu ---> Then press oke

Agian i doubt this is it, but it wont hurt trying it :)

:w:

M..x
07-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Bro AhmedJunior, It was just to get tha sympathy vote so someone would help me Hehehehe...
Nope I can't see ANYTHING. Literally its just a black screen in front of me =(...Can't even access control panel

Cabdullahi
07-07-2008, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x MuslimGyal x
Bro AhmedJunior, It was just to get tha sympathy vote so someone would help me Hehehehe...
Nope I can't see ANYTHING. Literally its just a black screen in front of me =(...Can't even access control panel
Did you restart the computer

M..x
07-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Many times bro... I haven't got a clue. I think its probably a virus, Does that mean I have to reboot it? Like I'm going to loose everything then aren't I.. Because when I first got my conputer, I didn't back up my files. Bright spark or what =(

Cabdullahi
07-07-2008, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x MuslimGyal x
Many times bro... I haven't got a clue. I think its probably a virus, Does that mean I have to reboot it? Like I'm going to loose everything then aren't I.. Because when I first got my conputer, I didn't back up my files. Bright spark or what =(
When you start the computer do u see the microsft windows screen loading up

Eeman
07-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Dear sister you need to take it to a pc repair shop it does sound like a virus and has happened to me many times, well dont worry about your data Insha'Allah they will be able to rectract it they have done it for me on al occasions.
next time just make sure that your norton or whatever anti virus software you have is installed and running probably and keep a track on it.

that is the only way you can sort the problem out and the more you have it on and use it the more it will eat away at your pc the virus i mean.

it shouldnt cost that much.

M..x
07-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Yep...Do have to press F12 or something..?

jzcasejz
07-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Is explorer.exe running? If not, try go task manager, and for the new task, type in explorer.exe

If that don't work, then... there's something propa dodgy with the PC!

------
07-07-2008, 02:48 PM
:salamext:

^ What bro said.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Yeah its usally the explorer.exe file that disappears from the task manager, you can do what the jz said or search for the explorer.exe file in windows yourself. let us know.

M..x
07-08-2008, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Is explorer.exe running? If not, try go task manager, and for the new task, type in explorer.exe

If that don't work, then... there's something propa dodgy with the PC!
Omggggggoooshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!1 You are a freakin' Genius...!!!!!1 :D:D:D I'm Like Sooooooooo happy =D My desktop's back...Yayynesss

M..x
07-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Awwwh JazakAllah all... =D Ya'll made my day

M..x
07-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Omg...! Like How come this oly works temporarily..? When I restart my computer, I'm left with tha same situation as before.. I gotta keep on duin it..? Gosh! How Annoying..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!