/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Give yourselves a round of applause...

Mr. Baldy
07-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Asalaam alaikum all...

I just thought I should give you all a pat on the back... (except the sisters, firstly NON-mehram, and secondly you have cooties) because this is really the only forum (that I'm on) that has minimum fitnah and has wonderful open minded discussions, it's like one big extended family :D Jazakallah khair everyone especially mods and admins for creating such a wonderful little community, give yourselves a round of applause, or if you believe clapping is haraam, a round of Mashallah!

wa alaikum salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
07-06-2008, 09:41 PM

Ali.
07-06-2008, 09:50 PM

I don't know why but I had to post that

Eeman
07-06-2008, 10:06 PM
AWWWWWWWWW thats sweet Jazak'Allah Khair brother and To everyone here!!!!
CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
07-06-2008, 10:09 PM

Muhammad
07-09-2008, 01:17 PM
:sl:

Jazakallaahu khayran akhee - may Allaah (swt) help the forum to improve even more and help us to rectify any errors, Aameen. All that is good is truly from Allaah (swt) and all praise is due to Him.

give yourselves a round of applause, or if you believe clapping is haraam, a round of Mashallah!
I think I'll go with the round of Masha'Allaah :).

Souljette
07-10-2008, 12:46 PM
:sl:

MASHALLAH MASHALLAH AND CLAPPING for the admins and mods

:w:

cute123
07-10-2008, 01:27 PM
:thumbs_up :thumbs_up for the thread starter to come up with this thread. mashallah .

sevgi
07-10-2008, 03:14 PM
agreed..indeed.

jazakallah bro...the mods and admins work hard..and i think everyone is sorta really here to learn etc...interest is chanelled very strategically...by users and mods/admins..

i hope u were joking abt the clapping being haraam..if anyone thinks that way..omg..

round of mashallah, clapps, halal-pats and an "inshallah" for future maintenance of such effort.

w/s

------
07-16-2008, 10:13 AM
round of mashallah, clapps, halal-pats and an "inshallah" for future maintenance of such effort.
snappp

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.