/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A quick q..

turkum
07-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Ok..
I always pray, and i always seek to Allah. I try my best at all times to be a good muslum. But sometimes out of no where things could just go up side down. Im getting done for something and I think to my self what have i done to deserve this.. and i have no idea.

No matter how hard it is i still wont and dont give up on Allah because Allah's the greatest. What am i doing wrong...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pen Marks
07-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Don't give up no matter what. it could be that Allah is just testing you...

turkum
07-07-2008, 08:09 PM
I wont give up... but its just hard sometimes

Pen Marks
07-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Allah has asked us not be sad. He says:

“So do not become weak [against your enemy], nor be sad…” Surah Al-Imran - Ayah 139.

“And grieve not over them, and be not distressed because of what they plot.” Surah An-Nahl - Ayah127.

“Be not sad, surely Allah is with us.” Surah At-Taubah - Ayah 40.

We are informed in the following verse about the believers that:

“…upon such shall come no fear, nor shall they grieve.” Surah Al-Baqarah - Ayah 38.
wen u feel down be patient and remember all the things Allah promised the patient ones :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Da Pwr f Truth!
07-07-2008, 08:54 PM
:sl:
Well, bro in my limited knowledge, i beleive what ure experencing is a full-fledged propaganda by da Satan, to either Stop u or Waver u from da path of Al-Haq...
Remember,

وَإِمَّا يَنْزَغَنَّكَ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ نَزْغٌ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ
(7:200) And if it happens that a prompting from Satan should stir you up, seek refuge with Allah. He is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا إِذَا مَسَّهُمْ طَائِفٌ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ تَذَكَّرُوا فَإِذَا هُمْ مُبْصِرُون
(7:201) If the God-fearing are instigated by any suggestion of Satan, they instantly become alert, whereafter they clearly perceive the right way.

BintAmjad
07-07-2008, 09:15 PM

This is one of my favourite ayahs from the Qur'aan

Allah says in surah Inshirah Ayah 5 & 6

5. So, verily, with every difficulty there is relief

6. Verily, with every difficulty there is relief

Whatever calamity or difficulty befalls you put your trust in Allah.

:w:

Da Pwr f Truth!
07-08-2008, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
Not could be. Allah is testing you. Just like Allah tests all of us.

Brother, just because something bad happens in your life, it doesn't mean Allah is necessarily displeased with you.

Most, if not all of the prophets had hard lives, can we say that Allah gave them a hard time as a punishment? No, of course not.

Allah throws greater hardships to those who he wishes to draw nearer to him.

Hardship is a blessing. In it is hidden mercy, inshaAllah. Don't let the shaytan fool you into thinking that since you're doing good, that bad things shouldn't happen to you. Bad things will always happen by the will of Allah, as a test for the believers.
Very WELL said, brother... and uve put it in Just da right words...

Jazakallah-kahir.:D

Eeman
07-08-2008, 02:13 PM
brother keep praying whatever u do stay steadfast in your paryers Insha'Allah everything will fall into place.

chacha_jalebi
07-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Allah (SwT) tests those who believe, your dooin your prayers, and Allah (swt) is lovin your more for that, and he wans to be closer to him, so when your afflicted with thins, he wants you to turn to him and be closer to him!

read this, written by urz truly and lol it also promotes my threads :D:p

http://www.islamicboard.com/words-wi...ieve-qadr.html

Al-Zaara
07-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Selam aleykum,

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
Most, if not all of the prophets had hard lives, can we say that Allah gave them a hard time as a punishment? No, of course not.
Very much hardship they had to go through indeed, but what is it that we keep sometimes forgetting their great hardships and instead often only keep glorifying their lives? It's 'cause of their shining Emaan.

They kept steadfast, prayed and never gave up. And so will your life aswell, inshaAllah, always have that beautiful light shining although in the middle of darkness you stand. Keep praying, keep believing and have faith in Allah. Always try to do the right thing, avoid haram and praise Allah.

When the believers get struck by hardship, they are to say elhamdulillah, all praise belongs to God, to accept the situation and not grief, rather seek protection and continue to fight. For we should always remember, there is greater hardship and greater pain somewhere else, and I'm not just meaning those who suffer more in this life, wars and the like, they aswell but.. I'm thinking of the Afterlife one gets when not staying steadfast in your Deen (religion).

Sometimes in order not to get the punishments in the grave, we get them now, whilst alive. And by all means, that's way better than suffering in the grave or Afterlife, subhanAllah. For here we know what helps and have the abilities to ask for forgiveness and protection, but there.. There we may have no second chances.

InshaAllah you'll find comfort in our words, mashaAllah great posts by my fellow Muslims. BarakAllahu feekum, everyone.

May Allah subhana we ta'ala always guide my fellow Muslim sisters and brothers and keep you walking in the right path. Amiin. :thumbs_up

Pk_#2
07-08-2008, 02:34 PM
'...the most severely tried of people are the prophets, then the right acting people, then those who are less right acting, and so on..we said, 'subhanAllaah', He (Salallahu Alayhi Wassalam) said, 'Do you find this strange? They used to enjoy their times of trials and affliction as you enjoy your times of ease''

Ameen to previous dua's,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Re.TiReD
07-08-2008, 02:46 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Akhee know that this Dunya is a prison for the Mu'mins...Know that the real home is the home of the hereafter...know that after difficulty comes ease - It is Allah's promise to us and Allah (swt) never fails in His promise.

Be content in the knowledge that pain in this Dunya means an expiation of ur sins and a greater reward in al-aakhirah Bi'ithnillah.

May Allah (swt) reward you in abundance akhee for your patience and may He bless you with the wisdom to realise that the path to Jannah will NEVER be easy. Ameen.

WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.