/* */

PDA

View Full Version : - 3 years ago - ... What has LI done for you?

Re.TiReD
07-09-2008, 11:25 AM
AssalamuAlaykum

I've just been thinking ...*shock, horror* :D that its been 3 years since I joined LI...I was just reminiscing and thinking of the ways in which it has benefited me; if at all- and whether I could have gained the same or equal benefit offline.

Hmm, the answer is no. Simply because this forum has taught me tolerance and compassion. Tolerance in the sense that I'd not converse with as many non-muslims in a week offline, that I would online. And LI has taught me compassion...SubhanAllah we see so many members on this board with problems, difficulties and dilemma's. We know that a believer is the mirror of a believer, which is why we try our utmost to help each other out.

LI has taught my many things, but above all its taught me how to be strong when one is feeling down. To never despair of the mercy of Allah (swt) and most importantly, that Allah (swt) does not overburden any soul. I've learnt this and thats probably why I like to post in the Advice and Support forum.

LI has been there for me during my 'down-times'....(although they probably didnt know, thanks to the anonymous account *grin*). But yeah, looking back- although I've left this forum a number of times...I always find myself coming back to it. No forum can beat it in my opinion, I've joined several others and one of them turned out to be the biggest fitnah of the cyber world :skeleton: SubhanAllah...

So yeah...LI has been great for myself and for my Imaan, although it too has had its 'down-times' with fitnah creeping in here and there.

But yeah...what has LI done for you? Hmmm :D

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2008, 01:26 PM
its made me sensible

a bit

------
07-09-2008, 01:43 PM
:salamext:

^ Lol... :skeleton:

Its changed me from who I was into a better person (I think) and it has increased my knowledge of Islaam and my manners and everything. E.g. before joining LI, I never used to use 'InshaaAllaah', 'MashaaAllaah', 'Alhamdulillah', 'Jazaak Allaah Khayr' etc. It was all "gangster-fied", you know? I used 2 spk lyk dis n usd 2b propa gangstafied n dat get me, n it woz only afta joinin dis sik forum dat i became aite, nuf respect goin out 2 LI!...I mean, it was only after I joined LI, I changed the way I said things, Jazaak Allaah Khayr LI. :D

Re.TiReD
07-09-2008, 04:09 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Masha'Allah sis! *grin*

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
07-09-2008, 04:15 PM
i learned alot here alhamdulillah :)

one thing i really liked *stil do* is the sisterhood and brotherhood we have here, it gives one hope that there are alot of great people out there who all care bout each other

LI taught me to be strong at tough times, by reading the advice everyone gives each other i feel myself getting stronger and braver to stand against my problems and not be scared or anything

and last but not least, LI has definetly increased my Iman and my fear of Allah

truemuslim
07-09-2008, 04:47 PM
Aw i feel left out. only been here for 8 monthes.
lol

BUT , I DID learn music is haram from this site, i DID learn about the whole "jazakallah khair" thing. lool.. see my first olden posts i used to say "shukran" loool.
then learned and googled what jazakallah khair means.
I say inshallah and mashallah MUCH more now.
I realized im pretty much a sucky like truemuslim. Coz i used to think i am a good muslim.
So now its really hard. everything. so this forum helped and made things way to hard.
:D
Hmm...i learned...em...
okey pretty much it :D (lol)

Souljette
07-09-2008, 04:48 PM
:sl:

Well I joined almost a year ago unlike you all but I used to read threads as a guest and through it all I gained alot of knowledge from this forum, met alot of people from different parts of the world, My rhyming skills got better :D mashallah ...and by reading some responses through posts I learnt how to deal with different issues and problems. Jazakallah khair for making the forum the way it is today..I'm sure it's not easy running a forum like this.

ayan333
07-09-2008, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE=truemuslim;971590]Aw i feel left out. only been here for 8 monthes.
lol

if u feel left out then i dont know what that makes me ..lol

ive only been here for 3 weeks an i feel like ive been here way longer..ive learned things that have changed my life style and that will continue to effect my life for ever Insh ALLAH
ive gained so much knowledge not only effecting me but my family and friends also.
when ever i read a good quote or msg i send it out to others through text msgs lol....
LI offers o much,anything from knowlendge to advice to conmort,i think thats what makes it so great...i continue to encourage my fellow Muslimas to vist this forum whenever i get a chance.
:w:

Re.TiReD
07-09-2008, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Aw i feel left out. only been here for 8 monthes.
lol
if u feel left out then i dont know what that makes me ..lol

ive only been here for 3 weeks an i feel like ive been here way longer..ive learned things that have changed my life style and that will continue to effect my life for ever Insh ALLAH
ive gained so much knowledge not only effecting me but my family and friends also.
when ever i read a good quote or msg i send it out to others through text msgs lol....
LI offers o much,anything from knowlendge to advice to conmort,i think thats what makes it so great...i continue to encourage my fellow Muslimas to vist this forum whenever i get a chance.
AssalamuAlaykum

Aww masha'Allah sis such a heartwarming post.

May Allah (swt) increase the feeling of Brotherhood and sisterhood on LI and keep it a place that is fun but Fitnah-free, beneficial, educational but friendly also.

And most importantly, may Allah keep LI Fish-Friendly. Ameen! :D

WassalamuAlaykum

IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2008, 05:25 PM
o wait

its also the reason i stopped listening to music and have a beard

lol LI rox

IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2008, 05:25 PM
lol now i spam mad nasheeds like this :

Media Tags are no longer supported

Re.TiReD
07-09-2008, 05:28 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

I've noticed some people changing.

LI feels so much like family that you can tell when somebody is going through an 'Imaan-down' time or going through a hyper stage. Lol SubhanAllah.

LI is the reason I started campaigning for Our Brothers locked up in the kuffars cells :skeleton: Hmm *sigh* May Allah (swt) free them all. Ameen.

LI's the reason I'm a Fish :skeleton: :exhausted

WassalamuAlaykum

ayan333
07-09-2008, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
o wait

its also the reason i stopped listening to music and have a beard

lol LI rox
Mash ALLAH...lol you hardly ever see alot of brothers with beards...its kinda sad cuz the sisters wear there hijab but the brothers continue to shave their beards clean..but again Mash ALLAH

Nájlá
07-09-2008, 05:44 PM
i've only been here 8 months. i think

i've learnt alot from LI
i've learnt how to be more confident with myself and with what i believe.
LI changed my life style to the best.and i gained alot so much knowledge. and yeh i used to say thanx, very good, and all these stuff instead of mashallah, jazakiallah khair.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-09-2008, 05:44 PM
I got brainwashed...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Its was a Joke^

it also helped me with a lot of things especially my thinking that I could be a decent muslim without practising.

Re.TiReD
07-09-2008, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
I got brainwashed...
AssalamuAlaykum

Sorry? Care to expand Akhee? :skeleton:

How can a dangerous mind get brainwashed? SubhanAllah.

I hope LI is a source of benefit to the majority of people.

WassalamuAlaykum

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-09-2008, 05:47 PM
^I knew that would happen lol

Re.TiReD
07-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Its was a Joke^

it also helped me with a lot of things especially my thinking that I could be a decent muslim without practising.
AssalamuAlaykum

Oh....Masha'Allah Akhee.

Many people think they can get to Jannah without ever having knelt before Allah (swt)

Wake up and smell the Fish people!

WassalamuAlaykum

suffiyan007
07-19-2008, 03:50 AM
See lotsa things,lotsa ignorants......! and learn more islamic things....and got lotSa brainwashed and brainstormed questions and answer....!

BlissfullyJaded
07-19-2008, 04:33 AM

I've just been thinking ...*shock, horror*
Who knew fish spent time thinking. So that's what you'll do as you'll swim back and forth, backk and forthh...! Heh.

No. :offended: How about smelling freshly baked bread...or cookies...or anything but fish please? :embarrass

Lol @ the ones who feel left out. Funny, cuz I didn't join right at the beginning, but after several months, and many members knew each other and I was all newbieish and thinkin "oh great...I'm soo left out. :cry:" :D Anyhoo, don't worry, you guys fit right in.

Ahh, you made me think of when I just joined LI. It's been so awesome, and given the fact that I've not really maintained close friendships with Muslims in real life, I gained so much from you all. I looked up to a lot of the brothers as big brothers, and the girls as my own sisters. I made some reallly close friends on LI who I'll never forget and inshaAllah will remain close to. Basically, you all gave me hope that everythin is not totally messed up with Ummah and have uplifted me in ways I can't fully express.

I also learned quite a bit more through the articles / lectures / wise quotes posted here. Remember when brothers kadafi and Ansar Al-'Adl used to post? Their posts really taught me a lot.

snakelegs
07-19-2008, 04:37 AM
there are some really amazing people here - just how amazing, i learn more all the time. :thumbs_up
i'm really happy to have found a home here.

jzcasejz
07-19-2008, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
and whether I could have gained the same or equal benefit offline.
For me, that's exactly it. Were I to spend more time offline than online on LI or elsewhere, I would've gained/achieved much more benefit... period. So I guess, that's one of the good things LI (or the internet in general) taught me, to spend time wisely! (Whether or not I actually spend time wisely now is another issue.)

Uthman
07-19-2008, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
there are some really amazing people here - just how amazing, i learn more all the time. :thumbs_up
You flatter me. :embarrass

Pk_#2
07-19-2008, 01:47 PM
Not much, just random words like 'jazakAllah khair' etc and to type normally with no spelling mistakes/slang/text speak else the Li older buggers will jump you,

I think I could've leanrt from Li I just didn't want to, I'm really hard to teach :thumbs_do

I also learnt to spam, because every time I do, I get a nice pressie on my profile,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

lukm4n
07-19-2008, 01:53 PM
whats LI ?

Pk_#2
07-19-2008, 01:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lukm4n
whats LI ?
It stands for Load-Islam, We are talking about this forum by the way, how did this discussion board help you/change you, or sutin..

jzcasejz
07-19-2008, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Da'watul-Allaah
Not much, just random words like 'jazakAllah khair' etc and to type normally with no spelling mistakes/slang/text speak else the Li older buggers will jump you,

I think I could've leanrt from Li I just didn't want to, I'm really hard to teach :thumbs_do

I also learnt to spam, because every time I do, I get a nice pressie on my profile,

Serious?!

Woodrow
07-19-2008, 02:03 PM
It gave me purpose to seek more trust in Alaah(swt) and seek his help in overcoming personal health problems. It gave me direction and guidance to understand that even at my age and at the time very poor health I could still serve a purpose and find a reason to be productive.

Pk_#2
07-19-2008, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
It gave me purpose to seek more trust in Alaah(subhana wa ta'ala) and seek his help in overcoming personal health problems. It gave me direction and guidance to understand that even at my age and at the time very poor health I could still serve a purpose and find a reason to be productive.
Cool, that's real good bro ^

@ Jzc, I have to admit though, I learnt some things about Islam I didn't know prior to becoming an Li addict, but I don't think I implement what I learn from forums to be honest, but that's just me :thumbs_do

glo
07-19-2008, 02:09 PM
I have learned much about Islam, and I have met some wonderful people. (You all know who you are! :thankyou:)

But not everything I read and learn here gives me cause for encouragement:

I have learned (sadly) that despite the many similarities between the Abrahamic faiths, it is going to be very difficult to get people to work together for the greater good of humanity.
So many suspicions remain with regards to each other, and a great reluctance to engage with those of other beliefs and faiths ...

Many scholars/clerics/teachers actively discourage believers to have anything to do with followers of other faiths.

My heart is for interfaith relationships and for people of all faiths and none to work to make this world a better place.
But the longer I spend in LI (and other 'religious' forums) the less I see that ever happening ... :cry:

Brother_Mujahid
07-19-2008, 02:28 PM
I was priveledged to be part of this in the early days. i then was away for a few yrs. it was only after a chat with a good brother part of the set up of this forum, that i became convinced that i must be part of the goodness of it.

hence i decided to come back from the depths... *well not exactly*

The site has made me affirm my core beliefs. Also to a certain extent becoming tolerable to others views and opinions. i've found this to be a big problem personally. Online i suppose you can think before typing away rather than if it was a spoken dialogue/discussion topic being discussed. :D

p.s the radio ummah rocks

Re.TiReD
07-19-2008, 02:35 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Awww some bootiful replies from some bootiful feeshlings! :D

JazakAllah khayr and thankooo

WassalamuAlaykum

jzcasejz
07-19-2008, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Da'watul-Allaah

@ Jzc, I have to admit though, I learnt some things about Islam I didn't know prior to becoming an Li addict, but I don't think I implement what I learn from forums to be honest, but that's just me :thumbs_do

I guess that's the same for me too :thumbs_do. But anyways, reps for being honest mashaAllaah.

truemuslim
07-20-2008, 02:39 AM
I learned ALOOOT :D

1. i learned islam is more complicated than i thought.

2. i learned there are more horrible people in this world than i thought, people with mood swings, and crazy attitude, covered up by fake kindness.

3. i learned more about memorizing quran.

4. i learned new crappy british words like "blimey" "bloody hell" "matey" "crickey" "rubbish" "ai" "blud" aaaand "WOT" :p also learned to speak better in british accent and fool everyone who talk to me, hehe.

5. i learned kanye west says "rubbish" which is british :raging: :p

6. i learned much more things going on in the world (world affairs section) because our news channels suck, newspaper is dead.

7. i learned so many things about islam that i didnt kno...like some threads samaka does, cute. :p nd all the other ones, long long long ones i can never finish till after a week. :p sometimes!

8. i learned new words liek "jazakallah khair" nd all :p

9. i learned smiling is cool. and its sunnah. and its charity. :D

10. aaand i learned mods on school forum are MUCH meaner than mods on an islamic forum :muddlehea oops...:X

Jazakallah khair everyone :D

Brother_Mujahid
07-20-2008, 01:16 PM
1. i learned islam is more complicated than i thought.
its not complicated, its simple and easy to learn and grasp. :coolalien

Ebtisweetsam
07-20-2008, 01:37 PM
Wow i haven been here in a long time and reading this blog brought back alot of great memories... even reading some peoples names brought memories. Enshallah i want to be more active again here from now on :smile:

Souljette
07-20-2008, 01:56 PM

AWWW I MISSED YOU SIS EBTISWEETSAM...ALthough I always chek up on you..Inshallah you wil be active

Al-Zaara
07-20-2008, 03:29 PM
Selam aleykum we rahmetallahu,

format_quote Originally Posted by lukm4n
whats LI ?
I got brainwashed...
The best posts in this thread. lol. Cheers to you! :D

I don't want to get sentimental now. I tried once already to write an post but didn't manage to click "submit"... But... I've... gotten attached to this forum... And the people who are members of it... I've found friends for life. I have almost no Muslim friends here where I live... When I joined here, after a while, I found true friendships and much knowledge.

Although... I did learn some stuff I in a way I wish I didn't, but that's ignorant talking. For life is not only happy and pink, there are raw things about it and I've learned it partly on here aswell.

The sisters have been there for me during my most difficult times and I have no idea how I can re-pay them. I can't and that's why I turn to Allah to reward them immensely, inshaAllah. Same goes for the brother, of course. "Da men in da house." :p

I miss so many members who have left or are inactive. I wish one could re-experience moments but elhamdulillah, I'm glad the way it is. Soon it'll be my time to leave this forum, inshaAllah and I really hope I've somehow made the forum better. I hope people will remember me. For I'll never forget them. :'(

... If I don't get amnesia of course. But that's another story. :p

aamirsaab
07-20-2008, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
My heart is for interfaith relationships and for people of all faiths and none to work to make this world a better place.
But the longer I spend in LI (and other 'religious' forums) the less I see that ever happening ... :cry:
Hmm. Looks like something for us to work on.

What has LI done for me? Connected me back to Islam - which has enabled me to study more about it. Specifically with sharia law and the Qur'an in general. So I guess that's quite a lot :).

Uthman
07-20-2008, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Soon it'll be my time to leave this forum
Why? :muddlehea

inshaAllah and I really hope I've somehow made the forum better.
You sure have!

Al-Zaara
07-20-2008, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
Why? :muddlehea
Oh no! Some of have misunderstood. Well, I wasn't clear. I only said that in general sense, I'm not going anywhere yet (I'm sorry! @ enemies). :okay:

You sure have!
Thank you. :embarrass

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 02:48 AM
Oh no! Some of have misunderstood. Well, I wasn't clear. I only said that in general sense, I'm not going anywhere yet (I'm sorry! @ enemies). :okay:
lolololol how can YOU have enemies. i fink u mixin us two up silly sistaaa :p hehe :D luv ya sis:statisfie

north_malaysian
07-21-2008, 03:41 AM
- I've learnt alot about Islam. Alhamdulillah.
- I've met lots of people from different backgrounds worldwide.
- I've made lots of friends.
- I lost a friend :cry:
- I've learnt about Judaism from Jews (hoping that they would come back)
- I'm amazed with tolerant Muslims.
- I'm amazed with amazing non-Muslims (you know who you are)
- I've known so many Muslim reverts here with amazing stories.
- I've seen so many pics from all over the world.
- I love Ramadhan so much, thanks to the LI Forummers' Ramadhan spirit
- so many good things I've got being a member here since February 2006.

I pray to Allah to forgive all of us and guide all of us to the truth!
God bless the creators of this forum!

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 11:11 AM

7. i learned so many things about islam that i didnt kno...like some threads samaka does, cute. :p :D

Lol some cute people on here too :p

This thread has just got me giggling for some reason :-[

*exits thread* :p

:wasalamex

Uthman
07-21-2008, 12:23 PM
Becoming a member of LI is without doubt the best thing that I could ever have done. If it wasn't for LI, there would have been so many things that I would not know about the deen. It has totally re-shaped my perspective on life and made me re-evaluate what really matters. It has also improved my writing skills and my grammar as well as helping me to become better at thinking logically and debating. I have met many people here, both Muslim and Non-Muslim who are just brilliant. I can't imagine not having known some of these people. LI has also had a huge impact on my character and personality as I try to emulate the character of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) even when people are nasty to me.

Without LI, I would be lost. That's a fact! Great thread btw. :)

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
Becoming a member of LI is without doubt the best thing that I could ever have done. If it wasn't for LI, there would have been so many things that I would not know about the deen. It has totally re-shaped my perspective on life and made me re-evaluate what really matters. It has also improved my writing skills and my grammar as well as helping me to become better at thinking logically and debating. I have met many people here, both Muslim and Non-Muslim who are just brilliant. I can't imagine not having known some of these people. LI has also had a huge impact on my character and personality as I try to emulate the character of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) even when people are nasty to me.

Without LI, I would be lost. That's a fact! Great thread btw. :)

Great post too masha'Allah!

It totally sums up how I feel about LI also. JazakAllah khayr!

Khalisah
07-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Ive been on the forum for quite a while, but never been very active on it reading all these posts makes me realise how beneficial it has been for so many of you, and InshaAllah I guess my intention is to take as much benefit from here as possible....and become more active, cos I still feel new :embarrass

Re.TiReD
07-22-2008, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by darkchocolate
Ive been on the forum for quite a while, but never been very active on it reading all these posts makes me realise how beneficial it has been for so many of you, and InshaAllah I guess my intention is to take as much benefit from here as possible....and become more active, cos I still feel new :embarrass

SubhanAllah Fishter you're nearly 2 years old :D I mean on LI....Insha'Allah I hope you stick around long enough to benefit and be of benefit to us bi'ithnillah :D

Khalisah
07-22-2008, 07:18 PM
Alhamdulillah I have and will continue to benefit..though I wouldn't go as far as me being beneficial to others. InshaAllah maybe..
Take care

Re.TiReD
08-01-2008, 04:30 PM

Hmm...I think a time will come when the most active members on Li will grow up and move on and the forum will be taken over by newbies...I feel myself moving on already :skeleton: :D

Ansariyah
08-04-2008, 10:01 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Oh....Masha'Allah Akhee.

Many people think they can get to Jannah without ever having knelt before Allah (swt)

WassalamuAlaykum
Actually there is someone...let me find the story...:-[

Ansariyah
08-04-2008, 10:09 PM
I found it.

The Shaheed who did not bow down to Allah once:

“On the authority of Abu Hurairah: Amr ibn Uqaysh had given usurious loans in pre-Islamic period; so he disliked to embrace Islam until he took them. He came on the day of Uhud and asked: Where are my cousins? They (the people) replied: At Uhud. He asked: Where is so-and-so? They said: At Uhud. He asked: Where is so-and-so? They said: At Uhud. He then put on his coat of mail and rode his horse; he then proceeded towards them. When the Muslims saw him, they said: Keep away, Amr. He said: I have become a believer. He fought until he was wounded. He was then taken to his family wounded. Sa’d ibn Mu’adh came to his sister: Ask him (whether he fought) out of partisanship, out of anger for them, or out of anger for Allah. He said: Out of anger of Allah and His Apostle. He then died and entered Paradise. He did not offer any prayer to Allah.”

[al-Haafidh said in al-Isaabah – its chain is strong, narrated by the group from Ibn Ishaaq]

Re.TiReD
08-04-2008, 10:11 PM
^^^ :salamext:

SubhanAllah ukhtee JazakAllah khayr for sharing that! :ooh: Masha'Allah that really is a great reminder!

May Allah (swt) make us of those who are steadfast in Salah! Ameen!

FatimaAsSideqah
08-04-2008, 10:21 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

I remember being really fascinated with Islam, and thinking that Muslims weren't hypocrites like the Christians I knew. I remember two things really standing out for me. One, being the focus on one Allah alone. I had always had questions about Christianity's viewing Jesus as God--and how that went against the first commandment. The second item that stood out was salat. Not just praying five times/day, but how the majority of the prayer focused on worshiping Allah.

By 5 years ago, I did buy myself a copy of the Qur'an, and began to read it. It was amazing. It just kind of went into my heart, y'know? The thing that really amazed me about Islam from the beginning, were the rights given to women. Then I went to search the Islamic forum and ahhh I have found here! I thought LI Forum will helped my faith more in my heart and it did! I am being to enjoyed so much to read lots of benefit threads in here and it did helped me to became to memorize all of the Holy Quran.

It does encouraged me to remember Allah Taala almost every day and it does made me to felt happy and lot different of emotions. Most LI members does encouraged me to read and I cannot imagined to without LI Forum, ohhh no! I will be surely lost!

Please please, Insha'Allah, to members keep this LI Forum to carry on for a long time for sake of Allah Taala!

So Jazaak'Allah Khair.

Brother_Mujahid
08-04-2008, 10:22 PM
There was also the roman in the time when the muslims faught the romans in the big massive battle which many muslims were injured and killed.

The roman went to khalid bin waleed asked about islam and then embraced it, he consequently died in the battle that commenced.

Re.TiReD
08-04-2008, 10:24 PM

Aww masha'Allah sis Fatima, such a heartwarming reply! May Allah (swt) keep you steadfast! Ameen!

Hmm, I think I've become a little less hyper lately, thanks to LI *embarassed*

FatimaAsSideqah
08-04-2008, 10:25 PM

Aww masha'Allah sis Fatima, such a heartwarming reply! May Allah (swt) keep you steadfast! Ameen!

Hmm, I think I've become a little less hyper lately, thanks to LI *embarassed*

As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Loq, I didn't realised that you are hyper as before! Don't be embarassed because I do understand you. :thumbs_up

Re.TiReD
11-29-2008, 09:39 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

I was thinking about this thread during my break from LI...I think the time away did me good...Have calmed down slightly and my addiction has lessened, I no longer feel the attachment I used to feel (Dont know if that's a good or bad thing :p)...I'm now able to think rationally before I post rather than acting like an over-excited teen and saying things without thinking :-[

LI has changed, and so have I :popcorn:

WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.