/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Stoop dreams!!

truemuslim
07-09-2008, 05:15 PM
:sl:

How can you stop from dreaming...other than not sleeping? Coz trust me that dont work, coz then u fall asleep while playin basketball.
So howwww do you stop it before it drive u insaaane!?

Jazakallah khair
:w::D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
07-09-2008, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim

How can you stop from dreaming...other than not sleeping? Coz trust me that dont work, coz then u fall asleep while playin basketball.

Jazakallah khair
AssalamuAlaykum

Why'd you wanna stop dreaming sis?

Tire yourself out before you sleep, you might not dream then?

Or drink hot milk, you'll have a peaceful sleep insha'Allah if you drink it before bed.

WassalamuAlaykum

Güven
07-09-2008, 05:19 PM

Dreaming Without sleeping huh Just sleep Late and wake up Late
It works fine with me :D

:w:

Mikayeel
07-09-2008, 05:20 PM

Why do u want to stop dreaming? I find dreaming very amusing. I always remember them(k not always!), and i always dream :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SixTen
07-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Oh come on, its just a dream. Next you'll be asking how to stop yourself from farting :D

ayan333
07-09-2008, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim

Jazakallah khair
:sl:off topic but...you play basketball?..as a hoby or or a team?

IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2008, 05:29 PM
you cant stop it

mwahaha

truemuslim
07-09-2008, 06:12 PM
becuz dreams suck, are annoying, and stupidly pointless other than to scare the hell outta you...in my ccase.
coz every single thing i dream for the past...two or three weeks, comes true the next day.
like...
Day 1: I dream i saw the euro 2008 (lol) and it dont come in the u.s, and it was cool. then the next day i see it for the first time and i didnt kno it come in the u.s, and it WAS cool.

Daytwoo: I dream i shot a swoosh, nothin but net, from behind the half court line in basketball, while wearing a arab scarf thang that dem palestinies wair, and the next day i decide to where that arab scarf since no hijab was there, besides its fun to scare nieghbors, and i was messin round behind the half court line and i made it just like my dream.

Day 3: I dream we get a tornado, with thunder, next day we get a severe tornado warning and ourside is very very very windy like hell and thunder all over, totally chopped so many trees!

...and so on...

until now. i get the very worst dream, must avoid it. so i dont want it to come true. and i dont wanna dream no more. so many bad ones have came true.

no matter what i do

and no im not on a bball team i play it as a hobby.

:)

tell me hopw to stop em...?

Re.TiReD
07-09-2008, 06:14 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Sis I really dont think we can give you a clear-cut answer.

I mean one way I could help is to beat you up before you sleep. If you're unconscious I doubt you'll have many dreams.

WassalamuAlaykum

'Abd al-Baari
07-09-2008, 06:20 PM

It may be said that what people see in their dreams may be divided into three categories:

1- Visions or dreams that come from Allaah.

2- Attempts by the Shaytaan to frighten us

3- The workings of the subconscious.

Try and clear your head of any thoughts before sleeping, and pray your Duaas etc, this should help stop dreams from 2 and 3 Insha'Allah :)

chacha_jalebi
07-09-2008, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari

It may be said that what people see in their dreams may be divided into three categories:

1- Visions or dreams that come from Allaah.

2- Attempts by the Shaytaan to frighten us

3- The workings of the subconscious.

Try and clear your head of any thoughts before sleeping, and pray your Duaas etc, this should help stop dreams from 2 and 3 Insha'Allah :)

straight from the sheikh lol it sounds so scholarly lol, *pats abdul on the back* :D

sister read ayah tul kursi before ya sleep, and make sure you sleep happy, think about happy stuff, like smilin babies, pakistan winnin the world cup, stories of the sahaba, a land full of sweets and your the only person there or whatever floats your boat.

but to stop them would be hard, its all in the mind innay, so stop bein sad be happy, all cheerful, go and be girly lol, ride your bike with the basket in the front, fill it up with flowers, and give them to your mummy, the smile on her face should make you happy, then you can knit a jumper for another relative or summin lol :D as long as your happy your dreams will be happy, and read ayah tul kursi before you sleep! the Prophet (Saw) told us to do the dhikrs before sleepin for a reason innaaaay ooo yeaah! :D

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Try not to watch the TV before you go to sleep or keep waking up after ever fw minutes in teh night so your dreams dont get going or give up on ya.

but seriously TV can be a factor.

truemuslim
07-09-2008, 06:49 PM
I do read quran and all, i recite all i kno before i sleep and ayat al kursi, i dont watch movies before i sleep...only once. and it wasnt scary, it was "silent hill" which is pretty much the opposite of scary.
Is there no Islamic thing to do? Like something "unique" to recite?
THis used to be really annoying now its just scary because it turned from normal things to scary thing everyone wants to avoid. Sounds like im crazy but im not.

جوري
07-09-2008, 07:13 PM
there is actually a way to stop dreams it is dangerous and has rebound side effects,
forgive me but what a cockamamie request otherwise..

people pay over 90 dollars for a bottle of ambien just to be able to rest their head and have what you have for free..

dreams are the key to imagination, central to prophetic fulfillment ( in the case of devout Muslims) and a resolution to what we fail to recognize, understand or conclude during our conscious efforts..

truemuslim
07-09-2008, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
there is actually a way to stop dreams it is dangerous and has rebound side effects,
forgive me but what a cockamamie request otherwise..

people pay over 90 dollars for a bottle of ambien just to be able to rest their head and have what you have for free..

dreams are the key to imagination, central to prophetic fulfillment ( in the case of devout Muslims) and a resolution to what we fail to recognize, understand or conclude during our conscious efforts..

ahem..ahem..

not when they come true they aint no imagination no more eh?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.