/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 10 Week Qur'anic Style (Balagha) Course

teen-omar
07-10-2008, 03:04 PM
:salamext:
Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem

Al-Muntada Al-Islami is holding a 10 week Qur'anic Style (Balagha) Tafseer Class. All the information can be found on the leaflet. For any questions, just let me know insha'allah.
:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
07-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Thread Approved.

teen-omar
07-21-2008, 07:02 PM
:sl:
The first 2 weeks of the course have already passed, and masha'allah a lot of knowledge has been distributed to us.
I recommend anybody to join this class if they are able to do so insha'allah.
8 Weeks left....
wassalam

ayan333
07-21-2008, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by teen-omar
The first 2 weeks of the course have already passed, and masha'allah a lot of knowledge has been distributed to us.
I recommend anybody to join this class if they are able to do so insha'allah.
8 Weeks left....
wassalam

i cant get into the website..can u give me the direct link plz

shukran

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
teen-omar
07-22-2008, 11:15 AM
there is no website sister, it's a class which takes place in Al-Muntada Kasjid near Parsons Green Underground Station in London.
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.