07-10-2008, 05:27 PM
:sl:
That vid won't work. Says it is no longer available....:(

The_Prince
07-10-2008, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
:sl:
That vid won't work. Says it is no longer available....:(
just refresh, thats a youtube glitch, keep refreshing and closing etc.

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Masha'Allaah, bro, you floored him. May Allaah keep your intentions sincere.

Wa 'Alaykum as-Salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The_Prince
07-11-2008, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ghurabah
Masha'Allaah, bro, you floored him. May Allaah keep your intentions sincere.

Wa 'Alaykum as-Salaam
ty :)

MSalman
07-11-2008, 07:35 PM
As-Salamu 'Alaykum bro

mashAllah, very well done. I have only watched few parts of it but you did a great job mashAllah. btw did you get a chance to read shamoun's supposedly scholarly critical analysis of your arguments?

The_Prince
07-11-2008, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamiclife
As-Salamu 'Alaykum bro

mashAllah, very well done. I have only watched few parts of it but you did a great job mashAllah. btw did you get a chance to read shamoun's supposedly scholarly critical analysis of your arguments?
yup i did, i read it long ago, he did it for damage control. but i didnt respond as the debate wasnt out until just yesterday so i didnt want to spoil it for eveyrbody. i will wait another week or so till many people watch the debate before i reply to his points.

MSalman
07-11-2008, 08:44 PM
^ok, I came across it yesterday. I didn't read his whole article but it was typical article by Shamoun, as it seemed from the parts I read. I was planing to post a rebuttal to his article today but I guess, I'll let you do it, insha'Allah, since you are more experienced.

BarakAllahu feeka

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.