/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A sincere thank you...

Eeman
07-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Asalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
Dear brothers and sisters,
It has not been long since i have joined this forum, but I just had this urge to thank each and everyone of my fellow brothers and sisters of our ummah (also non muslim brothers and sisters here too), for their efforts and for their words of wisdom.
I am at the stage in life where I have no friends or no one around me that i can relate to, since i come from a non practising family i am the black sheep that always felt a bit lonely and left out. Since joining this forum i no longer feel the absence of friends nor lonely.
But Alhumdullilah after joining this forum, i have found many people here that have not only taught me many new things from their threads but also made me realise that i am not the only alien on this planet since i used to think that it was just me that things happened to.

So from the bottom of my heart i want to say Jazak'Allah khair, I pray that Allah swt mulitplies each and everyone of your rewards no matter how big or small you efforts in abundance and bestows His mercy and forgiveness upon us all and gives us the Jannah as our final destination to abide therein for eternity Insha'Allah.

Ma salama:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
07-10-2008, 10:18 PM
:sl: ukhti

Wow very nice and heartwarming words! I am not sure If i am ment with these nice words, but thank u ever so much. Hopefully u'll continue to make more friends. Keep it going sis :)

Nájlá
07-10-2008, 10:22 PM
asalaam alkum
aww sis that was very nice.

TrueStranger
07-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Eeman

:w:

Worry not, we are all here to lean on each other. We are able to balance ourselves more when we have others to supports us. :D

Sometimes being secluded has it’s own benefits. You came to learn more about the deen and you found Muslims who are eager to learn about Islam on this board, and that is all thanks to being a black sheep.

May Allah guide us all down the righteous path along those who are guided.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tania
07-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Your way of thinking its realistic :)

MustafaMc
07-10-2008, 11:32 PM
May Allah preserve you on the Straight Way. One thing to remember is that we are plain old everyday Muslims and we speak from our own varied understanding and knowledge. There is value in discussing religious concepts with others as long as you remember that there are no bona fide scholars here that I am aware of. I too live in an area where there are few Muslims and I have enjoyed participating here as it challenges me to think of my religion more than I would otherwise.

Eeman
07-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Jazak'Allah khair everyone for your replies.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Ameen to the dua' mashAllah

Eeman
07-11-2008, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar
:sl: ukhti

Wow very nice and heartwarming words! I am not sure If i am ment with these nice words, but thank u ever so much. Hopefully u'll continue to make more friends. Keep it going sis :)
It applies to everyone. every single person that is a member of this forum.

Eric H
07-11-2008, 05:41 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Eeman;
I am at the stage in life where I have no friends or no one around me that i can relate to,
There is hope for you, if you can make friends here on the forum, then in time you will make friends at home.:)

In the spirit of searching for the best in others.

Eric

Eeman
07-11-2008, 05:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Eeman;

There is hope for you, if you can make friends here on the forum, then in time you will make friends at home.:)

In the spirit of searching for the best in others.

Eric
Thank you brother eric,
i meant i dont have any friends as in non immediate family friends.
Alhumdullilah my family are my backbone and i could not have been blessed with a more beautiful family than that, but as much as i'd like them to be a little more aware of islam than they are now, they have a different way of thinking but Insha'Allah i know that one day i will win their hearts with the beautiful message of the Almighty...

Masha'Allah my little niece who is 13 years old has been watching me pray for time now and whenever its prayer time she comes and stays in the room with me cos she says just listening to me gives her peace. so tonight at isha time she said to me aunty when is the next prayer and i said in half an hour...

then she goes can i pray with you, and my heart smiled i was so happy and thanked the Almighty. so i can see that it will eventually happen Insha'Allah.

but what i initially was talking about was feeling alienated as in regards my views religion wise, you see we are persian and persians that migrated to the west decades ago are known as the so called modern muslims :skeleton:

so religion is never a number one priority in their lives, when i first started to get more into religion and religious my family were spooked out but now they have realised that through everything that I have been going through for the past couple of years it was my submission to God and Him that saved me so guess im a constant reminder for them.

Souljette
07-11-2008, 07:29 AM
:sl:

Sis, Ameen to the dua' and mashallah Allah (S.W.T) guided you and I do know of persians who become westernized as they come to the west but Inshallah Allah made you an example for them to look upto and know the true Islam..Keep going sis we all are here for you

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.