/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot!

north_malaysian
07-11-2008, 07:22 AM
Saturday June 14, 2008

Giant footprints ‘found’ in Sarawak village, say reports

SIBU: Is Big Foot in Sarawak? That’s the question now on everyone's lips following the discovery of a pair of giant footprints in a Melanau village in Daro in the Mukah Division, about three hours by express boat from here.

The Borneo Post English daily and its sister Chinese language newspaper See Hua Daily News reported the find – footprints measuring almost 120cm from heel to toe and 43cm from side to side, on their front pages yesterday.

They reported that a local businessman, Tan Soon Kuang, had claimed to have seen the footprints at the village which he declined to identify at the request of the villagers.

“They are clearly too gigantic to belong to any normal human being,” he was quoted as saying.

Puzzling discovery: One of the footprints measuring 120cm from heel to toe that was found in Daro, Sarawak. - Bernama

Tan also said that the villagers had mixed feelings about the discovery.
Some were curious while others were scared, he said.

Nevertheless, he said, the villagers had cleared a footpath leading to the footprints in anticipation of more visitors over the weekend.

It would be “tough for a person to create such marks on the hard ground”, said Tan.

A civil servant, who requested anonymity, said that he had seen the footprints but admitted that it was hard to say whether they were genuine without any scientific exploration.

He said many people had been visiting the village in the past few days to see the footprints.

He also said that in the olden days, the area was used by certain people for solitary meditation in the hope of getting whatever they desired from divine beings.

Jemoreng state assemblyman Abu Seman Jahwie said that he had yet to see the footprints although he had heard of the discovery.

Malaysians were in the grip of Big Foot mania about three years ago after several people claimed to have seen a Big Foot family which had left footprints measuring up to 45cm long in a forested area in Johor. – Bernama

Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...343&sec=nation

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
07-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Personally, I think that it's fake..:D

adeeb
07-11-2008, 07:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Personally, I think that it's fake..:D
so do I :)

north_malaysian
07-11-2008, 07:47 AM
just look at the size....it's like the biggest bigfoot of all...

that size of bigfoot can kick all those big trees in the jungle easily..

But those bigfoots in state of Johor...those can be true....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Keltoi
07-11-2008, 11:52 AM
I think its fake as well. For a creature that size either its starving to death and weighs all of 100 pounds, or somebody didn't take into account how deep a footprint would have to be for that size of a creature. :)

north_malaysian
07-11-2008, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I think its fake as well. For a creature that size either its starving to death and weighs all of 100 pounds, or somebody didn't take into account how deep a footprint would have to be for that size of a creature. :)
how can it only have two foot prints....did this bigfoot flied away after two steps?:D

chacha_jalebi
07-11-2008, 01:15 PM
oooo corr blimey!

big foot, bloody mary, what next .. the evil bunny or summin psssssh :mmokay:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.