/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Really need assurance and advice to help my close friend

Pure Imaan
07-11-2008, 07:01 PM
Assalamualaikum broz and sisz

May Allah (swt) guide us all ameen...... Hey, hope your good inshallah, I had a query which I really request an urgent response for as I am trying to help my friend understand and move on, the matter is abit complicated but basically the person she wishes to marry has asked for her rishta and her mum has said no and she is feeling upset and angry, she does offer her salat reguarly mashallah, but she feels that if he makes her happy why isn't Allah (swt) allowing it to happen ... she is a very sensible and intelligent person, may Allah (swt) bestow blessings upon her ameen, I know it to do with predestination and that Allah (swt) is Aware of everything and that maybe the rishta may not be good for her long term wise, I just wanted to gain more knowledge to assure my friend and help her understand, if you could post any hadiths or quranic texts than that would be brilliant, jazakhallah for reading my post, may Allah (swt) reward your good intentions, ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
07-12-2008, 03:06 PM
“Wondrous are the believer’s affairs. For him there is good in all his affairs, and this is so only for the believer. When something pleasing happens to him, he is grateful, and that is good for him; and when something displeasing happens to him, he is patient, and that is good for him” [Muslim]

Pure Imaan
07-12-2008, 07:10 PM
:-) Jazakhallah sis Rose_Ice for your reply, I will surely reiterate this to my friend, any other replies I will really appreciate, may Allah (swt) reward you my sister ;-) AMEEN

.: Jannati :.
07-12-2008, 07:50 PM
:salamext:

Everything that happens is Qadr, Some things may not be good for us while others are..its the way life's course runs, we will often face hardships and trails, overcome with anxiety at times and extremely content at others...we must just strive to improve our Eemaan and sincerity in Ibadah to Allah by accepting His (Swt)'s divine decree and having conviction though trusting in Allah (Swt)..HasbunAllah wa Ni'mal wakeel indeed Allah is sufficient for us and the best amongst everything that we can place our trust in...

Everything happens for a reason, we might not necessarily know that reason but we ask Allah to keep us away from all that may be harmful for us, and protect us from all that we may need protection from as we're ignorant though Allah (Swt) is all aware all knowing..

..as we take refuge from the accursed shaytaan everyday in Salaah and as we supplicate in Surah Al Fatihah "Oh Allah keep me guided on as siraatul mustaqeem" ...we must know then that whatever Allah wills for us, has already been written, we may plan, ponder and dream of what is to come but the truth is Allah (Swt) has maded His own plans and indeed Allah is the Best of Planners..

Our only objective must be to continue striving to please Allah and lead on the road to Righteousness, increasing in all the good that we do, making sure its for Allah's sake alone, while even making Du'a, seeking Allah's help as indeed Allahu musta'3n only Allah can help us and He is the greatest of helpers..

Patience does bear its fruits as Allah promises ease after difficulty, so let us all remain patient and Insha'Allah we won't be disappointed as we practice having tawwakul in Allah (Swt) and accepting all that He Wills..Al7amdullillahi 3la Kulli 7al, Praise be to Allah (Swt) in all circumstances ..

may Allah (Swt) bless the sister in marriage soon to whoever is best for her Deen, Dunya and Akhirah Aameeen!! *smiles*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Brother_Mujahid
07-13-2008, 12:37 AM
Life goes on......

.... theres probably someone better waiting. just requires a little patience.

sometimes people just have to get over things which just ain't ment to be.

Pure Imaan
07-13-2008, 06:22 PM
;-) jazakhallah sister LuvAlSunnah and Brother_Mujahid for your replies, I appreciate it, I will talk to my friend and help her inshallah, may Allah (swt) guide us all, ameen.

Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 04:51 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

I have nothing to offer but Du'aas. I can imagine how difficult things must be for the sister but you should remind her that Allah alone knows what is Khayr for her and He (swt) will give her nothing less than she deserves.

May Allah (swt) bless your sis with the patience and understanding to realise that what we think is good for us may not always be so. Ameen.

'And it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know' (2.216)

^ Although the verse is talking about Jihad, I feel its a beautiful reminder. Allah alone holds the keys to the Unseen. He alone knows what is to happen in future. If the sis feels this marriage will be good for her both in this dunya and the aakhirah then she should try her utmost to change her mums mind. And if for any reason this doesnt work out for her, may Allah reward her with something better than what was taken from her. Ameen.

WassalamuAlaykum

Pure Imaan
07-15-2008, 07:22 PM
Jazakhallah for your reply JolieFleur, I appreciate it :-), may Allah (swt) reward you for your good intentions ameen, I am going to meet with her soon inshallah, I will try my best to help....Jazakhallah once again my broz and sisz :-)

Re.TiReD
07-15-2008, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Imaan
Jazakhallah for your reply JolieFleur, I appreciate it :-), may Allah (swt) reward you for your good intentions ameen, I am going to meet with her soon inshallah, I will try my best to help....Jazakhallah once again my broz and sisz :-)
AssalamuAlaykum

Thumma Ameen sis and may Allah reward you with far better! Ameen.

WassalamuAlaykum

07-17-2008, 08:36 PM
May Allah help you insha'allaah ukhti. Ameen to all the du'as!

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
07-17-2008, 08:47 PM
if shes sensible tell her time is definitly such a beautiful and miraculous thing... even Allah swears by it (WAL ASRI.... )

in time she'll realise qadr only works out for the best.

tell her to concentrate on islaam, and stay dutiful

may Allah grant her sabr wa shukr wa sakeena and the best of dunya and the hereafter, ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.